Miss Sunshine

My favorite times

Foreplay, long drawn out foreplay. The touching, the kissing, the licking, the sucking, the sweating, the precum, the pussy wetness, the fingering, the rimming, the giggling, the moaning, for at least 2 hours, ahhhhhh, then we cum, one big ball of flesh, all together.......

Foreplay, long drawn out foreplay. The touching, the kissing, the licking, the sucking, the sweating, the precum, the pussy wetness, the fingering, the rimming, the giggling, the moaning, for at least 2 hours, ahhhhhh, then we cum, one big ball of flesh, all together.......

Hush up I just got done having sex with myself lol. Yes, I vote YES for all of the above. LOL

You can join us any time! Just make sure you bring some snow and ready whip.*innocent smile*

LOL. I've got the ready whip but as far as snow..............well, we're screwed on that part LOL.

LOL. I've got the ready whip but as far as snow..............well, we're screwed on that part LOL.

Texans aren't TOTALLY screwed out of snow...they sell it at the mall...rotflmao...:lol:

Maria :kissface:

Wow Miss Sunshine......you made me sweat.

I want to get off once and only once, preferably two to three hours after the games begin. Sometimes at parties we'll retire to our room for a one hour foreplay-fest, get dressed and go back to the party for an hour and then hit the room again. The build-up is awesome and makes the finale for me explosive. Mrs. Ekies can knock off an orgasm with every room stop and then have an explosive finale as well.

Your description is, "Extra primo good!". Please write more.

I grew up in Beloit, Wisconsin lol so I feel y'all!

Hey, I've been meaning to tell you there Wi: GORGEOUS BREASTS.

WOW.

I thrive for long lasting foreplay. When we have sex with another couple I insist we hang out for the day, but not at home. We go out for breakfast, sightseeing, lunch, etc and during that entire time we are touching and kissing and teasing. The men enjoy and I very much enjoy, watching me in a public place, reach my hand down her pants or up her skirt and rub her clit. She does mine, we do the men, we also make the men rub each other. when driving I will get in the back seat with either the woman or the man and let them play with me or me with them. This happens all day so by the time we are ready to go to the bedroom we are all very hot and wet. But we continue with in bed foreplay, various things, and then we decide how we want to cum. mmmmm, I need to play a little, join me?

new thoughts?

I don't really have a favorite single thing. Like the previous post, for me, the fun is in the journey, not so much the ultimate destination. When it comes to the journey of hooking up with others though, I do like the anticipation and the happy feeling of the stars aligning that you feel at that moment when you know for sure everybody is good and playtime is just around the corner.