L reminded me of this adventure when we were out at the club last night.

This happened about 7 years ago.

A group of us were out doing a bit of bar hopping and ended up at one of the strip clubs for a bit. L and the two other ladys started tipping a few of the dancers causeing the audiance to cheer as they pushed things a bit.

After one of the better looking dancers got off the stage she came over to our group to chat and I'm sure to see if any of us wanted to buy a lap dance. L and the other women started chatting this girl up and they were having a great time, at some point the girl decided to join our group for the night, and went with us to another gentlemans club.

There were now 7 of us and we were having agreat time flirting and tipping the dancers. We all decided to head to one of the couples homes for a bit more fun, as we were getting ready to go the new single girl asked if she could tag along, she said as we had all seen her almost naked we should return the favor. When we got the the house, we poured some drinks and headed to the outside hot tub, honestly there is nothing better than a hot tub on a cold winters night. All of us were well aquainted and things advanced very quickly with the three couples, everyone kissing and fondleing, Kelly the new girl fit right in, she was ready to play and as part of the group grope was taking her turn with each of us, kissing and letting her hands wander.

Once we were all worked up we moved into the house and had a blast. When we were all worn out and breaking up for the night Kelly said what a great time she had. L and I gave Kelly a ride back to her car and dropped her off. She said that she wanted to join us again but we never saw her again.

How could you need reminding of that event? It sounds like something I'd never forget!!!

Well of course I didn't forget it silly, but I had never written it down.

L has me writting all of our experiances down, at some point I may publish them, Most of the ones posted here are the short versions, I have the longer ones stored on my computer.