angelkin

OMG, what a great party!

Over the last year, we've held a few house parties...last night the stars aligned just so and WOW what a night. 8 couples and 2 single ladies and it was game on! Started off slow with conversation, munchies and drinks...a lot of flirting, some dirty dancing - finally broke the ice by jumping in the hot tub.

Later, we learned we had a birthday boy, so we ladies put him in the swing and gave him his 29 (that's his story) birthday spankings and some other party favors:)

After midnight, things really heated up with those who stayed - unfortunately, 2 couples left early due to having to work today.

By far our most successful party, I guess all the work paid off in spades:)

I was wondering how your party went! I'm so glad it was a rousing success! :) Maybe someone should put together a Swingersboard House Party.... ;)

I was wondering how your party went! I'm so glad it was a rousing success! :) Maybe someone should put together a Swingersboard House Party.... ;)

There is an Ohio Meet up in April 2013...ya never know what evil plans funcoupledayton and I might have in store for our fellow forum friends :rolleyes:

There is an Ohio Meet up in April 2013...ya never know what evil plans funcoupledayton and I might have in store for our fellow forum friends :rolleyes:

I wish...but I did a preliminary price check for air flights and it's a pretty penny just for airplane tickets alone. :( Sorry, dears.

By far our most successful party, I guess all the work paid off in spades:)

Awesome!

Don't you just love it when the night turns out to be great?

...and doesn't it always seem to happen organically?