angelkin

Last night at the club...

Let me begin by saying that while we enjoy the atmosphere at clubs, we rarely hook up with anyone while there. We don't go all the time, but last night we decided we were up for some fun. Dancing, drinking, karaoke, sexy people - fun fun fun!

Late in the evening, perhaps an hour or so before closing, my husband surprised me by saying he wanted to fuck me in the open room! Now, he knows I am exhibitionistic, but he's not so much. Whatever mood took hold of him last night WOW, it was fantastic.

There's several couches and a bed in the open area. Not many people were actually around, most had left or were hooking up in the private rooms. I don't really know how many people were watching, but was aware of others around.

No need to go into the play by play, but I had several incredible screaming orgasms. I LOVED the huge mirror over the head of the bed and LOVED riding cowgirl facing the mirror. I think we're gonna have to get a mirror - and an audience:)

Sounds very exciting. I am much more a participator than a watcher but the thought that naturally comes into my mind is wish I had been there to see.

Us too. We love to fuck while we are being watched by our friends. It is a very erotic and exciting experience for both of us and especially when our friends are taking photos or a video of us.

Have to say something about this; I never felt as the male half that could just “perform” in front of a group. I always thought I was the voyeur and my wife was the exhibitionist.

The main couple we have played with for some time now got us interested by doing this, after a couple hours at the club, they invited us to come watch them. (I swear there is nothing as hot as watching a husband and wife together).

Afterwards, I told him how I don’t think I ever could have done that (in front of about 20 people) all just watching.

We have now been hanging with these guys for several months now, and not too long ago at a house party with them, my wife and I played to completion in front of them while everyone just watched.

Super intense for us, great training for me, and they said it was the hottest thing they have ever seen.

We are meeting them again tonight : )

p.s.

One more really funny note angelkin ; guessing on your location, these two events quite possibly happened in the same room!

Thanks for the great story!

male half of cpl here. Way to go jb! I too was worried about "performance" my 1st time with Lisa at a group party, but watching the watchers enjoy our sex play was a big turn-on 4 me and got me to do even better. Now being watched is one of my favorite activities at a party!