couple4couple

The more the merrier!

The hubby and I went to our first house party. At this point we hadn't engaged in a full swap yet (not that we didn't want to...just didn't have the opportunity).

There was a really hot pregnant couple there. You could tell she was ready to go, just by looking at her. The Mr. took Mrs. Preggers upstairs, and some of us followed. We got upstairs and watched her ride him (they got naked fast!). Then he started fucking her mouth and one of the women that was watching went up and started licking her pussy. It was SO hot to watch that! Pregnant women are sexy!

Later on in the evening the pregnant couple left. My husband was so hot and bothered he took me upstairs to ravish me. Two other couples followed, along with a single male. We headed straight for the bed. It seems like we were all tangled together for hours. So we had a MFMFMFM. That's alot of letters, lol.

I had the best part of this experience. I was positioned so that I could watch my husband fuck a smoking hot woman while I was being fucked and sucking another man's cock. At one point I had two cocks for my mouth (double blow job...my ultimate fantasty) and one inside of me. Time eludes me...but I know we were going at it for quite some time because some members of the group had to take a water break.

After everyone was tired, the hubby and I fucked a little bit (we have some serious stamina) and then started to go downstairs. We got side tracked and ended up on a little futon upstairs with one of the women in our group. She showed me the "scissor" lol. It was HOT. Then one of the guys from the group came up and we had ourselves a little MFMF. Mmmm, it was delicious.

I am so sexually satisfied....I could die happy. My husband is on cloud nine! Why haven't we done this sooner????

~Nix (the Mrs.)

So glad your experience was so much fun. I love good stories!!

It was a pleasure just reading your wonderful experience! Your joy and enthusiasm jumped off the page and left me hot.

Love the letter combinations :-) and had not given much thought to fucking a pregnant woman... Sounds amazing!

Great to hear you had such an excellent house party experience!

Best,

EroticGent

It was a pleasure just reading your wonderful experience! Your joy and enthusiasm jumped off the page and left me hot.

Love the letter combinations :-) and had not given much thought to fucking a pregnant woman... Sounds amazing!

Glad you enjoyed reading about our experience. I tried to make it pretty direct and to the point. ;)

When I actually thought about it, and got the letters going it hit me that there was ALOT of us....lol.

The pregnant woman was HOT and she was very horny. We only got to watch...but even that was damn sexy.

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all... :applause::dancing::applause:

What club were y'all at? (Or was this a private party at a home?)

Always great to hear more wonderful experiences like this one...

Got room for one more?

What club were y'all at? (Or was this a private party at a home?)

We were at a private party, but probably won't party there again. We're looking for a cool club to check out in So Cal, I know you're from around here. Where do you like to party at?

We were at a private party, but probably won't party there again. We're looking for a cool club to check out in So Cal, I know you're from around here. Where do you like to party at?

I usually play at private parties as well... (several of my friends host semi-regular events) and when that doesn't work for me, I occassionally find a date and drive out to the Inland Empire to a couple of the party-houses I know of out that'a way. ("Gary & Margaret's" being the one I most frequent)