Thread: House Party

Great Times 1 Year Exp. des1re06's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

Default House Party

We attended a house party this weekend that was out of the ordinary for us.

First, a little background.

We were invited to a house party by a single female that we'd never met. The party was to include couples and singles. Something we'd never been to before, but were intrigued. We thought about it and decided we'd go if we could find someone we knew that was going. So, we emailed some of our friends and asked them to join us.

A weekend before the party, we got together with 3 couples and a single male to decide who might want to go. None really had any interest. So, I went on SLS to search some more. A single male that I was interested in contacted us and said he was going to the party. So, I was excited to meet him.

We arrived at the party, and the first thing hubby noticed was the number of single males. This made him a bit uncomfortable, so he kept a close eye on me throughout the night. We always leave a party if the males are too aggressive. This was not the case at this party, and all the guys were respectful and asked before touching.

We sat at a table and started talking to the guy I was interested in "Joe". We continued to have conversations with other couples and singles, and just enjoyed the party and socializing.

A bit later in the night, I saw Joe getting a BJ from a lady, and he motioned me over to join in. I went to find my hubby and asked him to come inside to the bedroom. His fantasy is MFM (absolutely no MM play tho), so I wanted to make sure he was involved.

At that point, the lady giving the BJ said her jaws were tired, and asked me to take over, which I did. From there we proceeded onto the bed, where hubby was behind me (doggy style), while I was giving head to Joe. Then we switched positions, and I finished off hubby in my mouth. He was very pleased. Hubby then lay on his side and watched, while Joe and I continued play.

It was the best MFM encounter we've had to date, and one I hope to repeat with Joe in the future.

What made Joe different was that he and his wife had been in the lifestyle for years until she passed away. He was very respectful and alot of fun.

We also ran into a couple that we had met a few years ago, and are looking forward to getting together with them sometime soon.

What we learned was that even if the party is not exactly to our taste, don't run out right away. Take time to get to know people that you may want to play with at a later date.

Mrs. D

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male - half of a novice swinging couple
    SLS Handle
    Bruce_Melissa

Default Re: House Party

That sounds like a great way to have fun at a party!!!
    I like her because she smiles at me and means it

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    spvcouple

Glad you had fun. It sounds like even though the male/female ratio was too far off what you initially desired, the men were respectful (always a positive).
    We, too, give a party some kind of chance to impress us...rather than make an excuse and leave early. Unless, of course, we get the heebie-jeebies for some reason.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. May you (and the husband) have as much fun with Joe as you wish.

K and D

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

Unless, of course, we get the heebie-jeebies for some reason.
    This was how we felt when we first arrived. Way too many single males, and it reminded us of a bad experience at a club where we left after only 30 minutes there. Guys were surrounding beds where couples were having sex and jacking off. It was weird.

But this time, we gave it a chance and are glad we did. I think we learn something new at every experience.

Mrs. D

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

Thanks des for sharing this

We also kind of watch for the right ones to happen. Glad things turned out great.

What was the atmosphere like as you were leaving ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Laura's Male

Glad you found something that worked for you. Your timing is good because of something that happened at the club last night.

We had about 130 couples and 40 single men last night, maybe a dozen single ladies.

I had a couple that had only been there about a hour complain to me that they went in the group room to play with each other and that a few single men stood around the edge of the bed and was jacking off. They told me that we had way to many single men in the place last night and that they should not be allowed in or allowed in the group room. I asked them why they did not use one of the private rooms and they said they wanted to be watched in public.

Ok, they wanted to be watched, no one touched them in the group room, guys where watching but they complained about it. We had one single guy for every three couples and that is to many for them. Many/Most single men are going to play with their self or jack off when watching others have sex. Pretty much expected at a swingers party.

I suggested they try a couples only club or use the private rooms if they come to our place. I don't honestly believe there is a way I could have made this couple happy last night.
    You all laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at all of you because you are all the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Quote Originally Posted by VegasLee View Post
    I had a couple that had only been there about a hour complain to me that they went in the group room to play with each other and that a few single men stood around the edge of the bed and was jacking off. They told me that we had way to many single men in the place last night and that they should not be allowed in or allowed in the group room. I asked them why they did not use one of the private rooms and they said they wanted to be watched in public.

Ok, they wanted to be watched, no one touched them in the group room, guys where watching but they complained about it. We had one single guy for every three couples and that is to many for them. Many/Most single men are going to play with their self or jack off when watching others have sex. Pretty much expected at a swingers party.

I suggested they try a couples only club or use the private rooms if they come to our place. I don't honestly believe there is a way I could have made this couple happy last night.
    Hell, I have been known to touch my self and I'm part of a couple. Or is it only creepy if I'm single? That reminds me of children saying " Mom, he's looking at me!". You can never please everyone, be it music, who's allowed in, or just your club in general. Thats why there are different clubs, people. Find the one that suits you.

Ted
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

It's not the nudity, stroking themselves and watching that bothered me, but where was the cum going to go? Were they planning to spurt all over the couples having sex? On the floor? That was my thought. Maybe I'm the only one thinking that.

Hubby's worry is the touching without asking. Once you get into the pile, do the singles think it's then okay to touch? We've had instances in the group room where they did, and it ruined the mood.

We enjoy being watched and being in a big pile. So, how do we do that at a club (or house party) while letting people know that we don't want to be touched unless asked?

I think it would have bothered me less if they had been standing back a bit.

Mrs. D

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    single male
    SLS Handle
    Tojoe59

from a single guy point of view:
    I try to be respectful & I also try to keep the pigs in line. A single guy should remember it's not a party if the girl go. Respect of others is the #1 rule. The guys should think about bringing something to the party Flowers, wine, food, nice oils & good manners

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

What was the atmosphere like as you were leaving ?

Well, the bedrooms were definitely getting used.

It seemed people were laughing and having a good time, but I did notice a few couples left together. I would say they went to a hotel room.

Mrs. D