Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Here to Stay

Default Did you swing on the 1st meet...

How many on here swapped on the 1st meet for your 1st experience? Whether the meeting happened through personal adds or by going to a club. Right now when C & I talk about it, we seem to agree that we want to get to know the other couple pretty well 1st. But we also agree that in a club atmosphere things could change. We may decide we know all we need to know about them in a couple hours. Of course, alcohol could be what helps persuade that decision too. Just curious how many of you swapped the 1st time with a couple you just met.

TNT
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Default Re: Did you on the 1st meet...

Can't say that we swapped on the first meet for our first experience. That was years ago and we had known the gentleman for quite a while.

However, we have played numerous times with people that we just met, having only known them for a few hours...ummm and in some cases a few minutes (orgies are a strange and fun thing).

In fact, now when meeting people we usually have a plan in place to play (meaning an idea of where to go play) if everyone is agreeable to it, no sense in wasting time if you are all getting along.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Status
    Widower

Mrs. Alura and I had sex on our first date, so we may not be the best ones to ask.

In our other experiences, the first meeting allowed us to get to know prospective playmates well enough to decide if we wanted to fuck them or not. In all cases, both couples knew before dinner was over that the next meeting would be to play.

After dinner on one of our first meetings, the four of us switched partners, sat in their van and "made out" for awhile. They were both good kissers; always a great sign! We played with them for several years.

Mr. Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    —Will Rogers

Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

Quote Originally Posted by Alura
    Mrs. Alura and I had sex on our first date, so we may not be the best ones to ask.
    Dito It was some good stuff too! facelick

Ok, I don't know why we do it this way, but here's how it works for us:

When we meet a couple for drinks/dinner, etc via an online connection we don't play on the first date.

When we go to the club, meet someone for the first time, and hit it off, we play that night.

What's the difference? Hell if I know. It works for us though.
    You can tell how much a woman likes you by her feet. If they're behind her ears, she REALLY likes you.

Status
    Tired

We play first date, and always have.

Either we are attracted to you or not. We LOVE being friends with our playmates, but we would rather turn playmates into friends than try to be friends before we are playmates.

Status
    Married Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup
    We play first date, and always have.

Either we are attracted to you or not. We LOVE being friends with our playmates, but we would rather turn playmates into friends than try to be friends before we are playmates.
    I like the way you think, Chicup! facelick

We, however, are like two4youinswva. At dances where we have some time to meet and talk, we'll play. There was one time, our 1st time doing full swap, it was the end of the evening when we met a couple. We played even though I hadn't had much time to chat with them.

I don't understand the difference either and hope we get a bit looser with that rule.

Male D
    Last edited by DBL D; 09-18-2005 at 10:15 PM.
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple

first nite we met a couple we swapped and loved it. never looked back.

if it feels right, you know it. if you know its right, You will do it...

Here to Stay

Quote Originally Posted by meandher2go
    if it feels right, you know it. if you know its right, You will do it...
    I tend to agree w/ that. Myself, I think I'd know in a matter of minutes. The Mrs. will probably take a little longer to warm up to the situation, though. But like I said, the club atmosphere, add some booze, & who knows what could happen.... .

Status
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by DBL D
    I like the way you think, Chicup! facelick

We, however, are like two4younwva. At dances where we have some time to meet and talk, we'll play. There was one time, our 1st time doing full swap, it was the end of the evening when we met a couple. We played even though I hadn't had much time to chat with them.

I don't understand the difference either and hope we get a bit looser with that rule.

Male D
    Well there is less ambiguity why people are at a club than if you do the drinks/dinner thing. That being said we found posers our last two trips to a club so who knows Also at a club there is none of that ‘want to go back to our place’ awkward moment.

If a couple states they don't play first date, thats fine with us too, but of all the 'first time no players' only once did we eventually play (and have been for the last 6 years )

Swingers Board Addict playmatesinpgh's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    LvrofBBWs

We swapped on our first meet and had a great time with the other couple. Having said that, we have found that, for us, it is best if we just have a "date" with no play when meeting new couples through the internet. It takes away the awkwardness of the moment that always happens when it is time to decide what will happen next. If there is a second date, then it is playtime for sure and it almost always leads to a full swap. facelick facelick

Now, if we are at a club, it is a another story all together... We have at times only known the other couple/couples for a few minutes before we were all naked and playing, the sluts that we are!!! facelick
    Last edited by playmatesinpgh; 09-19-2005 at 07:57 AM.

Status
    married couple
    SLS Handle
    michelle101

Before Mr.101 and I had our first experience we agreed that we would definatly need to get to know a cpl before we would play with them. A few dinners/outings was what we had planned. "oh ya," We would say, "I can't have sex with someone I don't know." We were both in agreement.

Anyway long story, short. We met our first cpl, talked a cpl hours, had some drinks and full swapped without hesitation. We don't regret it one bit. At times since, I have occationally thought, We are the biggest sluts! Of course I have a smile on my face while I'm thinking about it, and can't wait for the next time. facelick

All rules subject to change.

Only slightly cracked... BradAndJanet's Avatar
    Status
    Married Couple

When we first started, we thought we'd need to become friends first, but as we've moved along and experienced more things, we've dropped that thought. I have to agree with Chicup here. We might turn playmates into friends, but swinging is really about sex and having a good time without too many entanglements, at least for us.

-B
    "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain
    All about us...

Status
    couple

Quote Originally Posted by Alura

Hubby and I had sex on our first date too!! So, I'll have to side with Mrs. Alura in that we might not be the best ones to ask, but why not...

The first couple we actually hit if off with we didn't do anything on our first date. I think because it was our first time and we were unsure of what the first move should be, but I think if we had all known what we were all thinking we would have on our first date.

Our second date brought an awesome nite! There was a no intercourse rule, but we full on swapped partners and it was HOT!!

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Re: Did you swing on the 1st meet...

So far all of our experiences have been at clubs and we have played on the first meet each of those times.

Lifestyle Promoter Texasfuncouple's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    texasfuncouple2

Default Re: Did you swing on the 1st meet...

We never plan to play on the first date, as we feel it just puts up too much pressure and can make thngs akward.

We have, on the other hand, played on first dates before when the chemistry feels right. We find, for us, this works out well!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast