Hi everyone...Wife and I are new to the lifestyle and are really wanting to try a MFM threesome. As posted in the introductions we have been happily married for 20 years and have been talking about this for almost a year.

Any info from all of you that have done this would be appreciated... as far as how to go about finding someone...what to expect... and the emotions they may come from it. We are taking our time but want to make this happen as soon as we can.

Thanks!!

We did MFM once, with a guy we met at a swinger club. He was kinda hangin around us for awhile, watching others, and we all started talking, joking, etc. We really hit it off, he had a great sense of humor and was really nice. My husband had been wanting to watch me with another guy, and gave me a nod that it was cool. So things progressed, and we had a REALLY great time. I highly recommend it, but make sure it's ok with your partner first. And make sure the guy is "normal" and decent.

Hi everyone......Wife and I are new to the lifestyle and are really wanting to try a MFM threesome.As posted in the introductions we have been happily married for 20 years and have been talking about this for almost a year.

Any info from all of you that have done this would be appreciated.... as far as how to go about finding someone...what to expect.... and the emotions they may come from it.... We are taking our time but want to make this happen as soon as we can.....

Thanks!!

MetalHead, glad to hear you are taking it nice and slow. It is one thing to fantasize about it and another to actually do it. Being secure with eachother and wanting eachother to have fun is a wonderful thing. When I had my first MFM, to say I was nervous was an understatement. I wasn't sure if I was going to have fun or if my nerves would get in the way... but lets just say... I had a blast. Being the center of attention is great. I had never imagined it would be so much fun. It is now something I really look forward to. But also, having fun with my hubby by himself is fantastic... we talk about the experiences and it makes for a hot time in the ol'town. Anyway take it at the slowest persons pace.... and enjoy!!! Oh... one more thing... I found the guy and he was approved without hesitation. Hope this helps!!

Wow! I love MFMs...very erotic...I think a key is that the two males must trust each other. It is worth taking the time for the males to develop a bond. I have had several MFMs all with my husband and one of our close friends. Good luck...it is definitely worth it.

Take it slowly get as much imput from the advice here, remember It is about give all the pleasure to your wife so when the time to choose the playmate comes your wife has to give the final ok, trust me women have a better eye to choose after all she has chosen you for her husband and enjoy all the pleasure she will transmit to you. ;)

Tnx everyone for the responses.....we are taking it slow and talking about all the and's and if's....we want this to be a very good experience for the both of us.....hopefully this is something that we can continue to do if everything goes good with our first time...Now we just have to find the right person to help us get started.......We will keep you posted on the progress.

Thanks again!!!!

My spouse and I had a regular MFM threesome partner who lived with us for almost four years.

Since women are blessed with having so much more capacity for sexual pleasure than guys could ever hope to have, we found MFM sex to be a great arrangement. Her favorite thing was having all three of us cum at same time.

Alot of guys are concerned about guy/guy contact. He and I weren't on an intimate basis except when we would "bump" into one another while the wife was getting DP'ed by us. You are so busy you don't notice.

Their weren't any jealousy problems because my wife and I had always had a policy of letting the other one know if we were gonna be with a another partner our entire marriage. That honesty is required here too.

As far as the two of us guys being competitive - it was actually the opposite. My spouse was so insatiable that she could outlast a dozen guys at a party. So the two us guys would trade off like a couple of tag team wrestlers!

buck

We've enjoyed mfm for several years. My wife's drive is much greater than mine and I love seeing her get satisfied. We hope to do a mfmm on Saturday.

A

mfm is the best thing ever. I feel that if you truly enjoy her sexual play and are real about your reasons for swinging in the first place, than mfm is just a natural transition couples take. Most go there like and hover around there, fmf, mfm, and such but tend to stay near mfm. for us it was the first experience. it did lead to fmf and couple play but that original mfm was just comfortable. my first sensation was I love it, hope she is enjoying. afterwards she never gave a negative impression, just seemed to cautious about my feelings. well after explaining what it was that drove me crazy, being just seeing her and knowing he was blowing her mind and deep in the back of my mind saying to myself "and that;s my woman" she opened up and we went there again. we have since tried other mfm situations and some 10 years later we still prefer and still do our original mfm. he was a friend before we ever started and that made a little worried but as it turns out that was our best move. he had so much respect for us in the beginning and for sure has more now. as a matter of fact the situation has grown to a point that we talk often about it moving to just them 2. we all agree that there wouldn't be any problems just haven't done it and comforting enough his position is such that its obvious that there is much respect. no worries. I hope you take your time and develop well.

So as all of you are experienced and Thanks again for the advise.......would you say it is better to invite a friend to join you or a stranger....

we also have heard difference in opinions in married men (having permission) or single men...

sorry for so many question...

We love mfm! Just make sure that you can find a guy who is into developing a friendship with both of you, it makes it so much better. Right now we have two male friends we do mfm with. One we have been friends with for years and the other has been within the last year and a half. The key is that we all know and trust everyone involved and that makes the experience worlds better.

We've done MFM lots of times, and have done both ways with a close friends and someone we didn't know really well from the club. Both ways worked well for us, I think for my husband he actually prefered the club guys. They were respectful to both of us, and yet I think there was less of a chance for him to feel threatened because there was no chance for a real connection. Being on staff at the club helps us out a lot with meeting the single guys, we do the majority of the interviews with them, so we get to know them pretty well without other people being around.

My suggestion to you would be first, what ever guy you choose, make sure it's someone your both comfortable with. Someone that can hold a conversation with both of you not just one or the other. Your question about married guys, we've tried a few of those and they never seemed to work out really well for us, me being straight sometimes playing as a foursome just doesn't work well, and there have been a few times when we though just he was going to come and play and she end up following. If your going to play with a married guy and really want it to be MFM only make sure that's a possibility by talking with both members of the other couple.

A final suggestion, if your first time isn't exactly how you pictured it would go, sometimes as someone else said fantasy is better than reality, I would still encourage you to try it again. We've found that sometimes someone is just having an off night, or maybe we just chose the wrong person, or what ever the reason, but if we decided to not try again after something went wrong the first time we would have quit swinging 10 years ago. Our first experience wasn't the greatest, but all our experiences in one way or another we've learned something from, even if it was not to make the same mistakes a second time around. If after a couple of times your still not finding a reason to continue and your not having any fun, then maybe it's time to look at doing something else.

Trish

Our first MFM was fantistic. I was queen for the night! We had swung with couples at swing clubs but one night we went to a swing club in LasVegas. The crowd was small and we ended up sitting beside the dance floor watching several other other couples dancing. A nice guy came over to us and asked us if we were new to the club. We said yes and he asked if he could join us and fill us in on the club. We agreed and had some very interesting conversation about the club, the folks that come here, some of the big parties they have each year, and about him. He was friendly, intelligent, a good conversationalist, and we found ourselves warming up to him. He talked to/with Bob as much as me. In other words, he realized the he couldn't just flirt with me, he had to have Bob accept him too. We started talking about each of our experiences in other clubs and mentioned that we had recently been to a club where the hot tub was dirty. He said that the hot tub there was spotless. Bob and I looked at each other, Bob nodded, and I asked the guy if he would like to join us in the hot tub. The rest of the story is too long to repeat but the guy and Bob treated me to an evening that I will never forget! Since then, just the memories of being pleasured by two guys in an MFM makes me wet.

Bob and I agree that the key to success is finding a guy who is not pushy, repeat, not pushy, considerate, resepectful, and realizes that he is very lucky to be invited to join a couple in sexual play. And, while the gal has to find him enjoyable, the guy of the couple has to find him accepable, and a good partner to provide maximum pleasure to his woman.

Ok guys thanks for all the replys and info so far.Everyone hear is so great. We have narrowed our search down to 2 people and will begin the process of getting to know them and seeing which one is the most compatible and who we feel the most comfortable with. She is attracted to both of them which is a good start. They both seem like really nice guys so we will find out soon.

Wish us luck and I will keep you posted as things happen.