Ed & Bunny

Were the feelings and thoughts what you expected ?

What I am asking, is the first time you first did a full swap, was it what you expected it to be like? Or was it completely different? I am not talking about just the act, but also the feelings and thoughts that went with it.

We had no idea what to expect...but quite honestly, I think my thoughts were very similar to the first time I actually had sex. Which was kind of like, "This is it?!? After all that fuss, prep time, worry, etc....well, it certainly has to get better than this..." :surrend:

lol

Maria

We had no idea what to expect...but quite honestly, I think my thoughts were very similar to the first time I actually had sex. Which was kind of like, "This is it?!? After all that fuss, prep time, worry, etc....well, it certainly has to get better than this..." :surrend:

lol

Maria

LOL That and the fact that it was 4:00 A.M. 6 hours of build up 1 hour of play and a 2 hour drive home. God it was GREAT!!

Way more than what we expected. lol

Like the first time something we will never forget.

It was a year ago this coming Saturday. It was unplanned, we had just met the people and we were sober. We just wanted to watch but the action got the better of us and we dove in and loved it. She went full swap and I did not but we both had a blast and would do it over again.

Our first completely full swap took place this past Saturday and was more than we hoped for. She was hot, he was hot and the girls were hot together and 2 1/2 hours later I was ready to sleep. It wasn't planned but the four of us had been courting each other for months. The build up was excruciating and the finale was....uh.....messy. Hehe.

Were meeting them again this Saturday. Will be a repeat performance.

What I am asking, is the first time you first did a full swap, was it what you expected it to be like? Or was it completely different? I am not talking about just the act, but also the feelings and thoughts that went with it.

For Jay and I, we took our time. As I have said in other threads, we eased into full swap; and I chickened out the first time and rescheduled our playdate. Our first couple are still good friends of ours to this day, we think they are awesome. We no longer play with them sexually but we think they are amazing people. It was. Ummm, there was no jealousy on my part. I can't speak for Jay but I do no think there was, none that was ever relayed to me anyways. The wife of the other couple is straight as well and was very sweet. The husband of the other couple was very nice. He could have been more aggressive and initiated a little more since I was new and very nervous, but he is passive by nature and so thats cool. But yes, it was everything we expected. Since until that point Jay was the only man I had ever had sex with pretty much play moved at my level and it was very nice.

It definitely was not what we expected.

One the one hand, we were very excited to try it. On the other hand, we were each very afraid of how we might feel and how it might change our relationship. I guess we were predisposed to believe that there would be significant feelings of jealousy and remorse. But, we were sufficiently excited at the prospect of playing that we took the risk.

Now, we jumped in with both feet. Our first experience was a full swap experience (other than a friendly skinny dipping exercise one evening with a couple of friends).

Afterwards, I think we were both surprised at how much of a non-issue were the feelings of jealousy and remorse. There was a little jealousy. But, if you are both really in to the experience, the pleasure at seeing your partner having fun (however it is delivered) really overcomes any feelings of exclusive ownership (the usually source for jealousy).

We have found that we much prefer it when all of the participants in a foursome are actively playing in one group (as opposed to breaking off into two separate twosomes). We have now played both ways. We find that we do not have as good a time and that little feelings of jealousy can arise when the activity is segmented as opposed to all together. So, that is now our strong preference.

One side benefit that we did not foresee is how much better we communicate in the aftermath of our adventures. It is very freeing to realize that your relationship does not depend upon sexual exclusivity and that it is OK for you and your partner to have thoughts about others and to actually share those thoughts and those experiences.

• Like 1

The first time was newbies all the way around and that resulted in somewhat of an unbalanced dynamic. We were "advanced newbies" I guess (if there is such a thing) and although there was some nervousness were both pretty much on the same even keel. The other couple had a her that was locked, cocked, and ready to rock and a he that was so blown away by the whole scenario that he was literally shaking in his boots.

Afterwards, there was some regret that it didn't completely go as hoped or expected for all involved, but no remorse.

Thanks all for your replies so far. I can see we are all a bit different, but since we are all still playing, it went good.

The reason I asked this, is Sunday it happened for us. I wanted to hear from others before I shared my thoughts.

First of all, for me it was GOOD, but very different than I expected. I expected it to be hot with me feeling the whole time that I was getting away with something and getting some new stuff. Well it was new. It was so funny, I spent the whole time thinking in the back of my head "This is not Bunny". The positions just felt all wrong and such. I guess after 14 years of getting very comfortable with one another it's to be expected. It did all go well though. No preformance anxiety (Thank God) and I was able to make her a happy woman. My biggest complaint is it was sort of unplanned and I was unable to get some time watching Bunny in action like I really wanted to do.

Bunnys experience wasnt so good (we can now post in the "limp men" thread), but thats her story. It is nice that she now knows that she can be with another man and not freak out, and there is no jealosy for us in a full swap situation. So with what we learned from this, next time it should be better.

I'll Chime in and share the Bunny side....heehee

First of all, for me it was disappointing, but enlightening. I wanted to be turned on and flirtasous, but instead I felt rushed by him (which was probably a good thing, here's why). I really wanted to please him and enjoy the foreplay, but he was covered head to toe in furr. This was more difficult for me than I thought it would be. Due to the fact that ed has some fur across chest and lower abdomen and pelvis region and legs. But ed has a lot of exposed skin on his neck, nipples, chest, belly, behind his knees, and penis that I throughly like licking and sucking during foreplay.

Because my swap partner, who is a fine looking man, was hairy from head to toe, I couldn't find a place to lick or suck on that didn't provide me with a mouth full of hair. He didn't like his nipples sucked or bit (I'm a biter by nature..) thus, my options and interest in foreplay quickly went down hill. Yes, we put on the flavored condom and I gave him a blowjob, which quickly lead to penetration, because the gentleman couldn't maintain a erection (what is the deal with this!!! get some meds please....) I felt rushed, and didn't enjoy myself. (All I could think of was, my hard man-meat is pounding the the tar out of her,,,go man, go man,,,,but I want some too..heehee, not jealous, but envious..heehee)

I have coached ed, to take his time and pleasure the woman, and what ever you do, pound on her for no-less than 5 minutes before coming...I think I got the 30 second ride, and still wonder if he ever really penetrated me...!

All in all it was a learning experience, things that I learned:

A: I'm not jealous of him being with another woman when we swing...

B: I'm proud that ed can please and provide a good work out until the women can

come.

C: If the other man can not establish a hard/firm erection, than it will be a no go!

D: And if the man has too much furr, I will have to get the razor out!!!heehee

All in all though, I don't feel any regrets, I just wish it had been better for me. It made it hard for me to express excited feelings later when talking to Ed. We love to chat together about our adventures, and I felt like, I put a damper on the moment, which Ed did enjoy....

Oh well, on to the next adventure...any volunteers....heehee

Hip hopping along,

Bunny (Ed's other half)...

I love this thread. We recently put FS on the menu but haven't sealed the deal yet.

It's nice to know that all the things I think I may think... have been thought before!

(Say that one 3 times fast).

Ms B

Well Bunny...with any luck it will get better.

That was why my general though during our first 2 full swaps was more along the lines of, 'this is it?!?!'

The first time was totally unplanned....we met up with a couple at the lake and ended up swapping there....her hubby was so distracted by my sweetie fucking his wife...that he stopped what he was doing with me and floated over to her to watch and whisper to her.

The second time was similar to your first time. We all stripped down, paired off and things were going well. The other guy even brought out a toy to use on me (which was ok...i like toys incorporated into play now and then)...well, he was ok until I put the condom on him...he went to about half-staff...but was still hard enough for penetration. Even though we weren't in the same room, the room that Jeff and his SO went to was in a direct line of sight to the bed we were in, so he was still able to get his voyeuristic perv on....well he probably came in less than 3 mintues. He wanted to get a drink of water and wandered to the kitchen....he stopped to watch for a few and came back to the room we were in and said something along the lines of, 'i don't know why you insisted that we use a condom when they aren't'....to which I propmtly called out to my SO and asked him to verify...which he did. And play time was brought to a screeching halt.

Yeah...so our first few times out the gate were no great...the next was pretty good...the one after that not so much so (didn't think he had to use a condom b/c he was v-safe)...and the last few times have been lots of fun...so it really can get better.

Good luck!

Maria:kissface:

Bunny, if it makes you feel better, the Mrs was faced with same performance issues brought on by his extreme nervousness. She spent most of her time trying to get him to relax, for the most part unsuccessfully, so she kinda felt she didn't get a good return on her investment. On the other hand, I was trying to slow down the other lady since she was wanting to jump ahead before the light turned green regardless of where the other two were at.

Probably lots of mistakes were made, but no harm done. Nobody went away hurt, angry, jealous, etc. so we just filed away what we had learned and went on.

Quote: "The first time was totally unplanned" (Maria)

For us too, we thought that it was going to be soft swap....

Quote: "her hubby was so distracted by my sweetie fucking his wife..."

I thought that this would be a problem with Ed, I know he wants to just watch sometime. But he managed to focus on the intended partner with occational glimpses my way.::P:

Quote: "'i don't know why you insisted that we use a condom when they aren't'....to which I propmtly called out to my SO and asked him to verify...which he did. And play time was brought to a screeching halt. "

Oh, I would have beat Ed a little harder with a whip when he got home, after threatening to cut the thing off....Our swinging days would have been over. Our second rule in our agreement for swinging is condoms. (Fixed or not) Skin to skin contact during intercourse is our intimacy thing. If Ed had done this, it would have broken my trust with him, and ended our days of swinging..And yes, I mean it....:mad:

Yes, we have a swinging contract. We gave a lot of thought to swinging and had a lot of discussions about expectency and rules...Our marriage is a contract of faith and trust, our bodies can be shared with others, but our honor is to each other.

Ohhhhh, I would have liked to be a bug on that wall, back when...heehee

I'm glad that you two worked it out...and have moved on...but, us women need to ban together and raise our voices to be heard demanding, "We want hard dicks, Give us our daily hard dicks...Hard Dicks!!!!"

heehee

Hip Hopping And Swinging All The Way!

Bunny

"Probably lots of mistakes were made, but no harm done. Nobody went away hurt, angry, jealous, etc. so we just filed away what we had learned and went on."

Yes, it took everything I had to keep smiling and give reassurance. We really like this couple as friends and wish to continue the friendship with bene's (and a razor).:D

And on the way home, Ed and I spoke, and Ed has decided to approach the gentlemen and have a guy to guy chat, while I approach the wife for a girl to girl chat...(Now, I know why she was so facinated with my husbands hard dick. In fact, she mentioned several times about how nice and hard it was during exhibition.) Now, we know why...hummmm

Like you, we have just filed this one a way as a learning experience and will continue to march onward...For God, Father, and Country! Every womans motto...but, my new one is "Hard Dicks, I want Hard Dicks...Heehee"

Hip Hopping And Swinging All The Way....

Bunny

I thought that this would be a problem with Ed, I know he wants to just watch sometime. But he managed to focus on the intended partner with occational glimpses my way.::P:

Oh, I would have beat Ed a little harder with a whip when he got home, after threatening to cut the thing off....Our swinging days would have been over. Our second rule in our agreement for swinging is condoms. (Fixed or not) Skin to skin contact during intercourse is our intimacy thing. If Ed had done this, it would have broken my trust with him, and ended our days of swinging..And yes, I mean it....:mad:

Ohhhhh, I would have liked to be a bug on that wall, back when...heehee

I'm glad that you two worked it out...and have moved on...

Well...after that first experience...it really kind of soured me on same room play...my primary preference is separate room...but then with the second swap, we were in separate rooms where you could still see the others...well that apparently was just as distracting to my partner as if they had been right there beside us...other separate room play has gone much better (as well as same room...we just kind of play it by ear).

As for the condom break...well, I didn't fly off the handle while we were still there (I mean, seriously...if you can restrain yourself, why make a scene? lol). But I really let him have it on the way home...I seriously was not happy. Made him stop and buy more condoms on the way home since I didn't want him touching me without one. Demanded that he have an STD battery done (let's just say cotton swabs are not his soldier's best friend...).

And repeatedly wondered WTF possessed him to do such a thing. If the break happened and he noticed it after playtime, that would have been one thing...but he noticed it and took it off and then carried on. That was what was so entirely upsetting to me...that's how my play partner knew he wasn't wearing one, b/c he saw it on the floor. This is something that has never been explained to my satisfaction to this day (sorry guys...but the, 'i don't know what i was thinking' isn't the answer to give...neither is 'i figured the damage was already done since it broke...'). It really did make me wonder if the prospect of getting some different pussy was that overwhelming that common sense totally vacated him.

That situation really knocked me for a loop and had me off kilter for a while. I didn't threaten to stop swinging...but I did tell him that at that point my comfort level was not being in the same room (I have distraction issues...it's hard enough for me to reach orgasm one on one...now throw in more people and all the assorted noises that go with them having sex)...and I didn't like the feeling of compromising my comfort level to 'babysit' him to make sure he didn't do something that stupid again. Of course, he didn't like the idea of being 'looked after'. Ugh, it was a mess for a while...but we've had mostly good experiences since then. :)

Keep swingin'

Maria :kissface:

We did not know what to expect, but we did know that we were going to make the best of it and even if the couple did not perform like we liked, we would have fun with it and not give up if it didn't turn out the way we liked.:cool:

From my point of view it was excellent!

We were with 2 other couples who were long-time friends, at our home.

Hubby has a different point of view though, so I'll let him answer on his own.

Mrs. D

Well...after that first experience...it really kind of soured me on same room play...my primary preference is separate room...but then with the second swap, we were in separate rooms where you could still see the others...well that apparently was just as distracting to my partner as if they had been right there beside us...other separate room play has gone much better (as well as same room...we just kind of play it by ear).

As for the condom break...well, I didn't fly off the handle while we were still there (I mean, seriously...if you can restrain yourself, why make a scene? lol). But I really let him have it on the way home...I seriously was not happy. Made him stop and buy more condoms on the way home since I didn't want him touching me without one. Demanded that he have an STD battery done (let's just say cotton swabs are not his soldier's best friend...).

And repeatedly wondered WTF possessed him to do such a thing. If the break happened and he noticed it after playtime, that would have been one thing...but he noticed it and took it off and then carried on. That was what was so entirely upsetting to me...that's how my play partner knew he wasn't wearing one, b/c he saw it on the floor. This is something that has never been explained to my satisfaction to this day (sorry guys...but the, 'i don't know what i was thinking' isn't the answer to give...neither is 'i figured the damage was already done since it broke...'). It really did make me wonder if the prospect of getting some different pussy was that overwhelming that common sense totally vacated him.

That situation really knocked me for a loop and had me off kilter for a while. I didn't threaten to stop swinging...but I did tell him that at that point my comfort level was not being in the same room (I have distraction issues...it's hard enough for me to reach orgasm one on one...now throw in more people and all the assorted noises that go with them having sex)...and I didn't like the feeling of compromising my comfort level to 'babysit' him to make sure he didn't do something that stupid again. Of course, he didn't like the idea of being 'looked after'. Ugh, it was a mess for a while...but we've had mostly good experiences since then. :)

Keep swingin'

Maria :kissface:

I hear you girl. We prefer separate room for basically the same reasons. Especially for the men it seems to be quite distracting, I think us chicks go into the stratosphere so to speak. But yes, I was with a guy once playing and I thought he had cum in me. And I was mentally in a panic because we were bareback. So I'm there and he is showing all signs...so I'm thinking do I say something like "don't cum in me" or what. So I seductively said something about cumming on my stomach. But yes, it can be very alarming. And what gets me is they are surprised when you are pissed lol.

Well Bunny...with any luck it will get better.

That was why my general though during our first 2 full swaps was more along the lines of, 'this is it?!?!'

The first time was totally unplanned....we met up with a couple at the lake and ended up swapping there....her hubby was so distracted by my sweetie fucking his wife...that he stopped what he was doing with me and floated over to her to watch and whisper to her.

The second time was similar to your first time. We all stripped down, paired off and things were going well. The other guy even brought out a toy to use on me (which was ok...i like toys incorporated into play now and then)...well, he was ok until I put the condom on him...he went to about half-staff...but was still hard enough for penetration. Even though we weren't in the same room, the room that Jeff and his SO went to was in a direct line of sight to the bed we were in, so he was still able to get his voyeuristic perv on....well he probably came in less than 3 mintues. He wanted to get a drink of water and wandered to the kitchen....he stopped to watch for a few and came back to the room we were in and said something along the lines of, 'i don't know why you insisted that we use a condom when they aren't'....to which I propmtly called out to my SO and asked him to verify...which he did. And play time was brought to a screeching halt.

Maria:kissface:

LOL, yes it can be fun!

First time for a full swap was in different rooms. I used a condom because it was her fertile time. He didn't use a condom on my wife. My wife said that it hurt cause he was rough and bigger in size than me. The first time was great. My partner was very in tune to my needs and wanted to satisfy my every wish. It was the first BJ I had ever received as well as the first time fucking someone other than my wife. This was long before aids and STD's weren't a concern with this couple at the time.

I think the first time is always the best time as u experience the issue for the first time, feel sensations that u have never felt before & stuff like this.

Our first time wasn't planned, either. Long story, but it was same room and there were no condom or erectile issues. Everyone was quite happy. Guess we got lucky. That said, it has gotten better since. 5.gif