libertymoon

Letting go before you want - premature ejaculation and swinging

Ladies and gentlemen, have you ever had a swing partner or have you yourself experienced premature ejaculation during swinging? Has it ever happened before intercourse occurred? I have to say, I have experienced this and I actually found it flattering. But should I feel that way? I know my partner felt bad but I wish he didn't. I thought it was pretty amazing that he was so worked up in such a manner. Men, what can a woman say or do to make you feel better if this happened to you?

• Like 1

Men, what can a woman say or do to make you feel better if this happened to you?

I'm honestly not sure... if a guy is determined to feel bad about, he's gonna no matter what.

That said, I personally think playing to the "pretty amazed he was so worked up" concept would go over well with me. You'd have to sell it just right, with no hint of "too bad" or "oh, it's ok." It would have to be a sincere "wow, that is so hot" followed by a decent amount of after-play. I think that would work for me. Just my $.02.

• Like 2

I think I am pretty good at not making a guy feel bad, but I give extra kudos to those who work hard to give me an orgasm afterwards.

• Like 1

I've had a few experiences where I have cum way before I wanted to. Unlike you, the women were very disappointed and frustrated. I was totally embarrassed and was frustrated also. What started out as an erotic attraction turned into a disaster.

Having me come on her breasts would work, giving me head and letting me give the same to her would be nice especially I she came.

I guess the closest to this that I have experienced was once with a then regular playmate. She decided that no matter what I said or wanted, she was going to blow me to completion. No sex, no reciprocation, just a blow job.

She did.

I got over it.

:D

Orgasm and ejaculation, male or female, seems to me to be a good thing. What my wife and I have more of a problem with is the macho "I can go all night long." attitude, saving their ejaculation for later or someone else. That the man exploded from excitement tends to infect others with excitement. What's wrong with that?

What sometimes accompanies orgasm for a man is "I'm done." If that's all playing is, one and done, and no creativity with lips, tongue, hands and toys, then it falls flat. After all even we old farts in our sixties can reignite and explode again, given patience and excitement. Nothing builds excitement like orgasms.

• Like 1

Guest Ready2dewit

I think Lascivious L&L's point about "reigniting" is the key here. Sometimes it just happens. I usually have pretty good stamina, but I remember one specific occasion with a new partner where, for whatever reason, WHAM, it just exploded. I think the lifestyle as a whole doesn't spend much time on afterplay and getting and keeping people aroused - both men and women.

From the start of play, how many minutes duration are there between your initial hard-on and when you slip your cock into the pussy and how long on average is it before you cum? I want to know if I am cheating my playmates.