Numex

My wife helping another couple along

People here always say that you got to 'COMMUNICATE' so I thought you might enjoy this story. My wife told me she was going to meet up with a woman (say Linda, because that is who she is) about a threesome, and asked me if I was ok with it. Sure, I told her. we did this a couple of times before with girls she knows and I enjoy the FMF's. She comes back and tells me it's a go; she and the other woman want to get together again for dinner, this time with me and the other woman and her husband. Turns out, the plan was for my wife to join the other couple for FMF's without me!

After my wife and I have some laughs figuring out where my understanding went wrong, she tells me she met Linda through a friend that she talks real personal shit with. Linda said that she and her husband Mike were both virgins when they met and never had sex with anyone else. Linda wanted to give Mike a sexual treat hoping to make things hotter between them. Mike was really against it at first because he didn't want to share his wife at all, but Linda sold it to him as him getting something, not her, and it's hard for a guy to turn down extra pussy so Linda took the plan ahead.

My wife and I know that if there's something that isn't right about a situation, either one of us can kill it, so we met them for dinner. Turns out they were really nice people and I didn't have any problems with my wife jumping in their bed. I told Mike to enjoy it, just don't make my wife do anything she doesn't want. Mike and Linda both grew up with strict religious shit and are now just figuring out the BS and are trying to make up for lost time. Linda was looking for a single girl, but after meeting my wife, Linda figured a married woman with permission from the husband was better because there wouldn't be the possibility of drama.

My wife figured out they are way uptight even with themselves. Before my wife got involved, they only screwed in the dark and never even did any oral with each other. Over the months, my wife ended up giving Mike his first blowjob with Linda astounded that she swallowed the cum, gave Linda her first pussy licking and made her cum hard, got Mike licking both their pussies, and Linda sucking Mike's dick after it had been in my wife's cunt. Their favorite thing was and still is for Linda and Mike to be kissing while my wife either fucks Mike or licks Linda's pussy.

At first they wanted my wife with them two or three times a week, but now it is like once or twice a month. Mike's kind of willing to drop it now, but Linda wants to keep it going and is pushing forward. The last step they took is sometimes having me over to their place when Linda and Mike are 'using' my wife. What gets Linda really hot now is watching me fuck my wife after Mike is done with her, then I eat the double load out of her. Linda tells Mike that is really hot, romantic, true love, etc. But even though I think Linda would like to fuck me, or maybe some other guy, Mike isn't going to let that happen. I have never touched Linda, it was a big step for Mike just for me to see Linda naked and getting it off.

My wife says the whole thing is nice, but nowhere near the best sex she's ever had, but she like doing it because the whole thing has helped them so much it is service to humanity.

• Like 5

That's really funny about the miscommunication about the FMF :)

Great story, and yeah it is wonderful that your wife has helped them have a better sex life!

• Like 1

Good on them for pushing their comfort zones like that!! Religious BS is sneaky, so I hope it doesn't rear its ugly head again in the future. Sometimes you think you're okay with something and the whole while you didn't even realize it was religious guilt you were feeling, not just the discomfort of exploring new territory. I grew up with the standard religious dogma, and I spent a lot of years in self-exploration before I outgrew it. It gets in there deep.

What a great story! I know Mr. intuition and I thoroughly enjoyed our discovery phase, and it must be awesome to know you guys were instrumental in helping another couple enjoy theirs.

Good on them for pushing their comfort zones like that!!

The credit goes to Linda. She's the one that got them going and keeps it going, not just the FMF's, but their new sexual practices too. Although Linda's told my wife that she would like to try something with another guy too, she was wise enough to let Mike go first and hasn't asked for anything in return. They both learned a lot, but Mike's still got to get over the possessiveness or jealousy. Some of it is religion, but some of it is cultural society. You know how people say things like 'you going to let your girl go out alone? what kind of man are you?' He grew up in a culture like that. People sometimes act the way people expect them to. I think Mike has learned something though from me being there recently, that you can let and even watch your wife enjoy fucking other guys, but it stays the same, or even gets better, between the two of you. Both the sex and the love. He sees how we put our arms around each other when we are walking away to the car. His wheels are turning, just slowly.

• Like 1

His wheels are turning, just slowly.

In time he may come to it, but he might not as well. There was a poll here a while back that showed men here on this forum prefer MFM's to FMF's 2:1. This guy may eventually begin to wrap his head around the idea that watching Linda have sex with you or another guy may be intensely erotic and enjoyable for both of them, not just Linda.

What can I say, I applaud you and your wife for your selfless service to humanity. :)

Yeah, as if she didn't like it. ;) As I said when I first introduced us here, when my wife was single she preferred married men for getting sex because these guys knew it was just about sex, wouldn't leave his wife, and were usually not getting enough at home or just need some variety, so were glad to get it. Sort of like finding a needy puppy for her, but they were headed for the door before she had to throw them out. I don't care if my wife fucks around (she's reasonable and careful about it), but no married men unless the other guy's wife wants it. Too dishonest and too dangerous otherwise, girls have guns too.

Just an update on how it goes with Mike and Linda. Mike has gotten to the point where me and Linda play, but don't go all the way. His two rules are me not sticking my dick in her pussy, or cumming in her or on her. She gives me blowjobs but I got to pump my load elsewhere, usually I go quickly into my wife's mouth or cunt. But it is still good and a lot of fun. Just like the reverse when Mike's fucking my wife, Mike likes kissing his wife while I eat her out and make her cum.

Linda keeps pushing the limits slowly, Mike goes along and finds he likes it. Linda's told my wife that they go at it like rabbits after they are done with us, especially me making Linda pop it by oral or finger fucking. Part of the reason Mike is ok moving along is that I'm a good choice as the guy in this regard, I let him fuck my wife with no demands, not even being there at first, then I showed him how I still loved and fucked my wife after he did (both women like that I do that), and I respect the rules he makes. Plus, Mike knows I have no emotions for his wife.

• Like 1

Yep, thanks for the update! I think in time Mike will continue to feel increasingly comfortable with everything, and realize that you cumming in or on his wife will be no big deal in the discomfort way, but a big deal in the 'wow that was a lot of fun' way. Good on you for being patient!

Y I don't care if my wife fucks around (she's reasonable and careful about it), but no married men unless the other guy's wife wants it. Too dishonest and too dangerous otherwise, girls have guns too.

So, is it an actual fear of girls having guns too or some type of respect for the institution of marriage and or wives?

If we are doing a swap, my hubby wants the other couple to be married. He has a theory that at some clubs and even places like Desires, men bring ladies who are not their wives, even professionals, because they get some type of weird joy in fooling the married guys and doing their wives. But, when we have done MFM's, we really have not made an issue with married, divorced, single, or separated. If he is married and messing around, we are just one more time and it is more likely to remain a sex only event.

Y I don't care if my wife fucks around (she's reasonable and careful about it), but no married men unless the other guy's wife wants it. Too dishonest and too dangerous otherwise, girls have guns too.

So, is it an actual fear of girls having guns too or some type of respect for the institution of marriage and or wives?

If we are doing a swap, my hubby wants the other couple to be married. He has a theory that at some clubs and even places like Desires, men bring ladies who are not their wives, even professionals, because they get some type of weird joy in fooling the married guys and doing their wives. But, when we have done MFM's, we really have not made an issue with married, divorced, single, or separated. If he is married and messing around, we are just one more time and its more likely to remain a sex only event.

You have a good point, but it is really the just fear of getting involved in some serious, unhealthy drama, not some idea of what other peoples marriages should be. Me and my wife have the attitude that sex doesn't make or break the marriage, we both like us fucking around, together and separately. So who knows whats going on with other married couples? Maybe they feel the same or don't care. (But I think the other wife could be a crazy bitch with a gun.) My wife used to say, what am I supposed to do, ask for a permission slip? So her attitude was like yours with a MFM. The reason she liked having a married man FB was that he knew it was about some fun and sex, she didn't have to throw him out after the dinner, the play and the fucking, he left. No matter how old he was the guy never left his wife.

Actually, talking about this really makes me appreciate my wife, that I'm the one guy she doesn't want to throw out after dinner, movie and the fucking. I'm the lucky guy - she's enjoyed a lot of guys, but she married and stays with me.

Good on you for being patient!

I don't make anyone do anything they don't want to, and expect them to treat me the same, and especially respect my wife's requests. Like I said, it is still fun, regardless. The only nuisance is that usually Mike is fucking my wife while Linda is blowing me, and it is hard when I get ready to pump it out to ask my wife to quickly take it in her mouth or pussy. If the day comes I can just blow it in Linda, it will be nicer. Right now even, Mike will only let Linda eat my wife out after he's cum in her, but not after both of us guys have. Bottom line is, my wife is liking this and we get to do everything we want with other people, so no worries.