M1F2KTJ

After party - what happens after swinging playtime

What happens when the "party" is over. When everyone has been satisfied (or not).

Usually drinking or whatever, maybe some snacks/hors d'oeuvres or even a BBQ/grillin' comes first as a sort of icebreaker to get a party started but what about after? Do people emerge from their experiences together and keep partying or do people go home after.

My wife has gone off with another man and come back after they finished and we all continued to party. I always fantasized about her going off with a second, or third, man :).

Has anyone experienced their wife going off privately with more than one man at a party?

Usually we are too tired to do anything else, or perhaps we can't stay up at late as we want. On rare occasions (and it's very rare), we met a couple we really like but didn't have time to do all the things we wanted to do, so we would leave together and finish off at their place or ours. I have done swinging as a unicorn but it's planned. I have not gone off on my own at a party if my husband was with me.

It depends on how late it is. If playtime started late, like after midnight, then we usually leave because we're probably feeling quite tired and we don't want to drive home super sleepy (dangerous!). If playtime started earlier in the evening, then depending on the atmosphere, the company, and if the hosts are still going strong, then we stay, mingle, and possibly play again.

It is also dependent on whether the kids are with a sitter at home or if they are staying the night with family. If it's the former, we have a curfew. If it's the latter, then we are more willing to stay out later.

• Like 1

We usually go home and have great sex alone reliving the nights activities, reliving the hot moments and fantasizing about the hotties we didn't get to but desire.

I seem to remember there being a short intermission in the middle of the fun where everyone got a much-needed drink of water, another drink of their preferred poison, noshed on Ferrerro Rocher chocolates from the bowl in the kitchen, gave one another a friendly slap on the ass as we passed each other naked in the hallway. I remember the poor take-out delivery guy who brought us our bag of Chinese food. Mr. intuition897 answered the door in his bathrobe, with a Ron-Burgundy-worthy erection. It was painfully obvious what was going on with three other voices coming from the bedroom. Nourished and refreshed, we usually went back at it until everyone was exhausted and then fell asleep wherever we happened to be.

With other couples we didn't know as well, once everyone had gotten their fill of one another, there was usually a mutual desire to find some alone-time with our own partners. So that meant retreating to our respective hotel rooms or heading home.

Sex is my dope, I go get munchies afterwards. At Desires, its that outside pizza bar. Ahhh, those are good times.

We always have sex as soon as we arrive home. We exchange comments and revive the experience. For us this is the perfect ending.

• Like 1

As sunbuckus alluded to, lateness can have a big effect on your play strategy. If your wife wants to play with several men over the course of the night, then she needs to start as early as possible after the party begins so she won't find herself getting sleepy after that first or second encounter. Also, because the pool of available men will eventually start to shrink as the night continues, starting early will give her more men to choose from.

Guest JandJonell

I'm with sophy and vtunicorn hunters...we go home and have the hottest sex of the night. Since our senses are freshly overloaded from the night's activities we are really into it when we have sex. Usually we are changing out of our party clothes to sweats and t's and at that point we are half naked so we really get into it...after that good game, let's eat!!!

We attended one house party where the hosts graciously offer to put people up overnight. So since people were free to crash as soon as they reached the point of exhaustion, they also felt free to become totally exhausted playing, without worrying about having to drive home first. As things happened, lots of people had their first round of play, came downstairs afterwards for a drink, a snack, and a little half-naked chatting, then headed back upstairs for round two! After that, people generally crashed for the night. In a couple of cases, us included, there was a sexy round three in the morning as well!

First off I can't really do one and it's over!! My wife knows this and is really accommodating, one of the many reasons I love her so.

Our experience has ranged from hanging out and going for round two with couples, a hug and kiss good bye with the other couple, to finally the other couple (actually single girl, I think she did more than she bargained for:blush:) jetting out of there before we could get dressed.

I will admit 'Chocolate' is typically on Kiko's agenda, thanks Powerglide.

Honestly my 'problem' is I'm so horny for the rest of the night I can't sleep, so my wife pretty much expects to make love to me all night long.

If its an MFM type thing where hubby and I just meet someone, go to a hotel room, its not really an issue. If both guys get off, there is a short rest and the new guy wants to go again, I'm all for that. Hubby might watch for a while on this second round but might join in or no. At a club, typically we only play together, same room stuff if its a couples swap or foursome or .... But there have been times when afterwards, hubby exits to the boys room, I hang there, obviously in a highly receptive mood, get approached by another guy or even two and go ahead with that. The first time I was approached in such a fashion, I said no but then when hubby returned, he told me to jump on in and go another round so now I do.

...there have been times when afterwards, hubby exits to the boys room, I hang there, obviously in a highly receptive mood, get approached by another guy or even two and go ahead with that.

We've been told by some house party hosts that they like to invite a few single guys, specifically to provide a "round two" for the ladies while the other guys recharge after their "round one"!

• Like 1

Yes, I think having couples plus a few extra guys is always a plus. Three couples together is nice but add that extra guy or two and permutations and combinations change a bit. I'm all for that.

Yeah, we like three couples together, too...

It's not surprising that a woman would be all for having some extra guys in the mix :hahaha: But as a guy myself, my initial reaction to the thought of having extra single guys prowling around was something like, "Extra guys... we don' need no steenking extra guys!" I guess I see the merits of the concept now ;)

We always have sex as soon as we arrive home, we exchange comments and revive the experience, for us is the perfect ending.

Ditto! However we not only have sex....its intense fucking!