Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Checking It Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple - he posts

Default My wife has two sugar daddies

Hi i'm new to this forum but i'm not new to this lifestyle. The wife and i have been in and out of swinging for about 6 years and 7 months ago we were talking about lowering our credit card debt and while talking about how quickly to pay it off she brought up the idea of finding a sugar daddy. I was really hesitant as this is beyond swinging and it would mean her fucking another man alone. I told her i would think about it. The next day i was looking at sugar daddy websites so she can find one haha One thing you should know about me is i'm extremely open minded. She ended up finding a man in his early 50's on craigslist and he has been spoiling her with allowances, gifts, trips, and rides on his boat. One of my conditions is i need to see pics and vids when they mess around and she has been very good about that. My spankbank is huge! Then he got into some financial trouble and cut her allowance in half and she found another man in his 30's not long after. He also treats her very well and spoils her.
    Would you guys ever let your wife have a sugardaddy?
    PS. She is actually on a trip with her 2nd sugardaddy right now for a few days in los angeles. Like i said shes spoiled!

Swingers Board Addict Sensualbicouple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple - she posts

Default Re: My wife has two sugar daddies

Hi...I'm curious to hear more about this whole concept. I couldn't do it myself (have a sugar daddy) as that isn't for me but I do have to ask a question and I hope you don't get offended. But as I read your post, I thought to myself how do gifts, trips, boat rides and an allowance help towards lowering your debt? Is that the only reason your wife does this, or does she prefer to play without you and these men just happen to shower her with gifts and incentives? Because from what you describe, she gets the monetary value of a sugar daddy and you get to see pics and videos of her encounters. Or am I reading this wrong.
    Freedom of expression is a luxury some will never know in their lifetime.

Checking It Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple - he posts

its ok i am not offended at all. The relevance to lowering our debt is she gets two cash allowances each month and they're large enough to help pay off credit card debt. She could use it for herself but we're really motivated to get the debt under control. As a perk she gets the other benefits that comes with being a sugar baby. Another thing i did not mention is she is into older men so she is very satisfied with this arrangement. I'm satisfied as well. She tells me the dirty things they have done together and shows me pics and vids. I have this kink of watching her have sex with other men.

Sunny...For Your Pleasure sunbuckus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple - She posts 99.99% of the time

I was wondering, do the sugar daddies know about you and that your wife is married to you?
    Let us be your playground!

Checking It Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple - he posts

actually yes they both know shes married and i have met them both. They actually like that shes taking pics for me and one of them even encourages her to ask me what i want to see next. Its very exciting.

Sunny...For Your Pleasure sunbuckus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple - She posts 99.99% of the time

It's always good to hear that everyone is on the same page.
    Let us be your playground!

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

Some say this is the oldest business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple - she posts

Thanks for answering my question...very interesting! :-). I can't wait to hear more about your arrangement but I do agree with sunbuckus, it's good to hear you are all on the same page. Is it imperative they have cash at their disposal? And in the case of the 30yo, that is a young sugar daddy when looking at the perspective that sugar daddies are commonly considered to be older and have money. How old is your wife?

Checking It Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple - he posts

Yeah traditionally sugar daddys are older gentlemen but to me age is not part of the equasion. Basically its a man who spoils a woman in exchange for companionship and possible physical favors. For us the spoiling includes Cash/Cash Cards given to her twice a month and it is a significant variable in their relationship. She considers doing this as a second job. My wife is 25 years old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Female

This is actually an interesting thing. I'm curious as to how she found the sugar daddy, personally speaking.

I'm glad to hear that everybody is together on this, but I also wonder something else ... Do her two sugar daddies know about each other?

Checking It Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple - he posts

The older guy she found on craigslist. Not the safest way to go i know but we took a risk and it payed off, literally. The younger guy she met at her work he is a patient and they clicked. It wasnt a sugar daddy/baby arrangement at first it just turned out that way. Thats a good question Syrianna and no they do not know about eachother and we plan to keep it that way to avoid any drama.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple - she posts

Can you please tell us more about these sugar daddy websites you visited just before your wife found the two sugar daddies?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

If it works for you and everyone is happy and safe then good on you! Sounds like a great idea. Would love to hear more details.
    Visit our Blog here Swinglifestyles.net for information, travel and lifestyle related products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Female

Quote Originally Posted by Sensualbicouple View Post
    Can you please tell us more about these sugar daddy websites you visited just before your wife found the two sugar daddies?
    There's one that I know of ... It has a coast attached, .99/5 days, and I'm not sure of the cost after. SugarDaddyForMe.com ... For Sugar Momma/Daddy and sugar babies, both male and female.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple - she posts

Hubby has a question for you OP. Do the sugar daddies share her (your wife) with his friends (male or female) or is it strictly one on one?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast