Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who Would You Love to Run Into?

Default Who Would You Love to Run Into?

The thread about who you'd least like to run into at a club, got me wondering - Who would you LIKE to run into? What person (or group of people) would you just "have to" swing with if you encountered them online or at a club?
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Tina Turner and whatever man-friend she happened to be with.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Dollar an' a dime a day; I gives the dollar to my woman and I throws the dime away.

Default Re: Who Would You Love to Run Into?

Bill and Hillary Clinton come to mind, as far as famous folks that everyone would know. But I'd much rather run into one of our vanilla friends. You know, couples that you'd never suspect. People you wouldn't dare hint with about this. I guess, in both cases, it's being offered something you never, ever, felt you had a chance in hell to get.

I was thinking more along the lines of maybe someone from your past, an ex or someone you wanted but never got to have.

I can think of one couple from HS that I could totally see us playing with if we ran into them. He and always had this flirty chemistry (even at our 10 year reunion).
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

There's an ex-girlfriend who I keep trying to get to come to our local klub when she visits, but she hasn't yet. There are oen or two lovely couples at church who I would love to see... but above all, there is a beautiful Indian woman at a clients office, we flirted a bit while working together on a project. I would love to run into her. Yum.

I'd love to run into someone from the church I grew up in. I don't know if I'd play with them, but just the shared knowledge that we both escaped and are in the same place would be kinda cool. On the other hand, there is one or two that I'd jump in a heart beat if given the chance.

Linda, the girl who lived two houses down the street. I did everything to catch her attention but nothing worked until the new girl moved in across the street and Linda saw us sitting on a fence talking. Last I know she was employed as a telephone operator.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Dollar an' a dime a day; I gives the dollar to my woman and I throws the dime away.

You

A guy from jr. high school that I had the *biggest* crush on. He was dating another girl at the time, but we rode the bus together, sat together and we talked for (it seemed like) hours. We lost touch after high school, but I still think of him often. He didn't come to our last class reunion, and I was a bit bummed because I'd love to see him again. He could be my one fantasy.
    Dave & Holly

Hubby and I would both LOVE to run into a girl we were friends with in high school. She is one of the few people I still talk to (and used to see before I moved across the country) on a regular basis, and she is sooooo awkward whenever sex is mentioned that I would just LOVE to see her in that context.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    I'd love to run into someone from the church I grew up in. I don't know if I'd play with them, but just the shared knowledge that we both escaped and are in the same place would be kinda cool.
    I'll agree with this. Beyond that, I can only say one or two couples I was in the military with 20+ years ago.
    That awkward moment when you realize she actually wanted a Mary Kay facial.....

A couple who we met at our oldest child's preschool orientation 4 years ago. Mr. 2 and the Mrs of the couple became good friends, and Mr 2 hung out with the husband as well. We still see each other from time to time, maybe on day...

Default Re: Who would you like to run into a swinger resort/club?

Sharon Osborne, although she's married and I suppose she would have Ossie in-tow. I'm going to miss seeing her on America's Got Talent.

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    Sharon Osborne, although she's married and I suppose she would have Ossie in-tow. I'm going to miss seeing her on America's Got Talent.
    If we recall Julie's response she (Julie) was thinking of someone in your life-recent or previous that you would love to run into and play with, not any celebrities. We are on the same page as Julie. This opens up the possibility of running into your ex (bf/gf), a neighbor couple or someone you recently met that you would love to run into, play with and do, i.e., (fuck) him or her. That (playing and getting into bed with) someone you have a connection, sounds more exciting than someone you do not personally know.

Perhaps, Julie can be the arbiter of what was intended in her original post so we get some exciting replies.
    nealnanji

Yeah, okay, but I'd still pick Sharon Osborne.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast