daisy girl

Your worst swinger drama?

What is the worst drama you've ever experienced while swinging and what did it teach you? For us, we have learned to trust our instincts and pay attention to warning signs.

The biggest drama I recall experiencing was in my very early years of swinging. We were at a house party and I was having sex with the host when his wife came out and started screaming at him because he wasn't using a condom. I didn't know it was their rule so it wasn't my issue, but I felt like it was and her reaction was such that it made me not want to go back to their parties for several months. When we finally did i was quite nervous but in the end she acted like nothing happened and I chose to "not go there again" with or without condoms. I guess that what I learned is that other people's issues aren't mine and I shouldn't let someone else's reaction affect my actions.

The biggest drama is when one person in a large group forgets that he/she is not there just to make up numbers but is there to ensure that the person they are inter acting with receives as much as gives. This has happened and puts a major dampener on the evening

Guest MrsVan

Our biggest drama in the ls by far has to be when we met with another couple who was a soft swap which was fine for us we thought we would give it a try. However, the wife seemed more into me than MrVan (which typically is not a problem) however, she was completely not getting involved with MrVan. We made several comments about this and she would state there was no problem.

So we gave this couple one more try and during our play session things were going well. At the time of the situation we were with our respective spouses, and she started crying. It broke the mood for us both and apparently there were issues there. We decided to leave and was really polite about us all just stopping for the evening. The husband walked us out of the bedroom, turned off the lights in the house and blew out the candles and then headed back to the bedroom w/out walking us out. We had to let ourselves out of their house and neither one of them said goodbye to us.

That was the most drama we have had! And I hope we do not have too many situations like this.

MrsVan

Susan here -- I was having a foursome weekend and due to a great deal of persuasion from my friend Michael, allowed a new couple to attend,making it a sixsome. The couple is Kevin and Karen

A little history about Kevin and Karen. They've been married for five years and wanted to try a threesome and bashfully invited Michael, a longtime friend, to join them. Michael said that he while it sounded fun, he had a better idea. He suggested that if they're truly interested in exploring a fantasy sex life, that they may want to try our weekend event. They also liked the idea of a long weekend and not just a couple of hours. We got to know them over a couple dinners The last dinner we discussed what they're hoping for sexually so everyone is on the same page with expectations.

Everything went well, until Kevin was playing in one room and walked to the living room to see Tom and Michael totally working Karen over, much to her joy. He didn't get angry, we had prepped them both to expect some emotions to come their way, but he was distraught and came to me trying to figure out what to do.

Well, his wife had finished her romp, I led them both by the hand to my bedroom. We discussed what was going on and then I told them, "I want you to stay in here and fuck this out of your systems and don't come out until you do." Well, it worked, because they came out and everything was fine and they fucked like crazy the rest of the weekend.

We were one of four couples playing in little clusters in one big room. We knew one couple really well, the other 2 couples we'd met that day. One of the clusters was a cute little blonde woman we'll call Wilma and a guy we'll call Barney. Barney's wife, Betty, detangles herself from whatever she was previously doing, and goes to sit by Barney, who apparently is having a great time. Betty's trying to get her husband's attention, and Barney apparently pushes her away. :eek: Betty leaves the room, and finds someone else to play tonsil hockey with. Barney gets dressed, leaves, finds her playing tonsil hockey and lots of finger pointing and choice words ensue. Turns out they were on the verge of divorce, and decided to start swinging.

Jeez, why can't the crazy ones wear signs?

Oh, and did I mention we were at Hedo at the time and this was our second day? We, along with the other 2 couples from the room, had to skirt them all week.

Pepper

Our biggest drama in the ls by far has to be when we met with another couple who was a soft swap which was fine for us we thought we would give it a try. However, the wife seemed more into me than MrVan (which typically is not a problem) however, she was completely not getting involved with MrVan. We made several comments about this and she would state there was no problem.

So we gave this couple one more try and during our play session things were going well. At the time of the situation we were with our respective spouses, and she started crying. It broke the mood for us both and apparently there were issues there. We decided to leave and was really polite about us all just stopping for the evening. The husband walked us out of the bedroom, turned off the lights in the house and blew out the candles and then headed back to the bedroom w/out walking us out. We had to let ourselves out of their house and neither one of them said goodbye to us.

That was the most drama we have had! And I hope we do not have too many situations like this.

MrsVan

Wow!! That sounds like hell. The crying thing is a really big turn off...especially since swinging is suppose to be about fun.

Jeez, why can't the crazy ones wear signs?

Pepper

Sing it Pepper!!! That would solve everything. Luckily, we have grown wiser from our experiences.

BTW...too bad you don't live near us :)

I can't really think of anything at the moment. Can anyone refresh my memory?:D

Well Billy, there was that one time that you...oh wait, this is drama, not laugh your ass off hilarious :hahaha:

We haven't really had any drama but we've witnessed it...We have a single female friend that is rather new to swinging.

We had set up a night of play with us, her and a single male friend of ours...things went well that night and on the drive home (she had ridden with Ted and I) she was checking her voice mail and all of a sudden said..."Oh My God, listen to this" ...it was the girlfriend of a man she had played with. She had no idea this man was attached as he had told her he wasn't. This woman had gotten into her boyfriends e-mail/cell phone, something and found our friends number and called her and told her to leave her boyfriend alone.

Our friend was almost in tears upon hearing what this woman had said. She felt she had done something wrong and that it was all her fault. Had she known he was attached, she wouldn't have played with him. Ted and I talked to her about it, explained it was not her fault and that unfortunately it was something that she was going to have to watch out for with single men.

We hate that this happened to her. A good time she had was ruined by one phone call and replaced by feelings of guilt on her part.

Teresa

Guest screaminggood

We were at a house party that was bi-girls and mates only. I spent a lot of time with a new, nice girl, but nothing more than kissing and petting in the pool was happening. When I was in by the dance floor, another woman started dancing with me and going farther. She tried to pull me off to go with her and her s.o. (not a problem except I needed to pick up my own spouse on the way to the bedroom). The first girl came over and got all upset about it. The next day I had a long email about how she was so hurt and wanted a long-term, cuddly relationship---I didn't even know her before that night! Never did either of the girls that night....was a waste of a good house party! And worse, it's made my hubby scared of "lifestyle relationships." He's fearful of the drama if we repeat too often with the same playmates.

We've not experienced too much drama in our 4 years of playing. When we see it, or the potential for it, we run like Forrest Gump.

The one thing that comes to mind was the time we were at a club event, and the lady of a couple we know tried to start kissing me. She was drunk, and they had a "no kissing" rule that she was about to break. Her husband saw her, came over, grabbed her arm, and off they went with him being obviously pissed off (at her, not me, thankfully). I believe she got an earful of Pissed of Husband Rant.

He apologized to me later in the night. I think he was more pissed off because she was very drunk.

I guess a little alcohol can ease the nerves, but a lot of alcohol will fuck up the entire night, and possibly even more.

Our drama has been minor, thank goodness. And, what we've experienced was unexpected. The weirdest one was a husband who stopped play suddenly and told Mr. Fun and I that we needed to get dressed and leave. We just looked at each other like WTF happened?? Later, he said he wife started to feel uneasy, but from our seats, it looked like she was having a grand time. We think the husband started feeling bad. The irony was that he claimed to be a very experienced swinger, and his wife the "delicate little flower." -- she was definitely not that innocent, and seemed to get into the situation with luster and with ease :) ... needless to say, we haven't seen these folks again.

Our biggest drama so far -

We met a "couple" for dancing at a club (vanilla but swinger friendly). He was attractive and we proceed to talk and have a good time dancing. Hubby had no interest in her at all, but made the best of it by small talk.

After awhile, we noticed she was getting pretty drunk. Well, she was almost there when we arrived, so no surprise.

She started having chest pain! So, they left.

Come to find out later that they were not married to each other, but to other people. They totally misrepresented themselves.

I guess our story is kinda lame, but it's the only one we've had.

Mrs. D

The most annoying was a weekend we'd planned in Charleston SC (great town!).

When traveling, we like to pre-arrange adventures, so we don't wind up with "dry" weekends. We'd been in touch with some playmates -- several single guys, and one couple who claimed to be experienced swingers and wanted an adventure for their anniversary.

The couple's emails sounded enthusiastic... at least the ones written by the husband. But L and I have a rule: we don't believe the husband -- or their interest in playing -- is real until we hear from the wife. Her emails had the right words, but the vibe was lukewarm. We were skeptical, but made a date anyway.

The appointed time came and went without them calling. We've been stood up before, so we were disappointed but not surprised. Two hours later, they called. The husband says we at Chinese for our anniversary dinner and it took a long time, are you still ready? We said, let us talk to the wife. She told us she was tired, she'd eaten too big a meal, blah blah. We could hear the husband in the background telling her to tell us they'd be right over. She hemmed and hawed, so we gave her an out. Told her that since she was tired and over full, we figured she probably wouldn't enjoy the experience, and we should just plan to play some other time. Cussed ourselves for letting ourselves get sucked when we knew better. Oh, well.

We had dinner, spent a few sweaty hours tearing each other up thinking about the next day's adventures, then went to sleep.

About 4am, the phone rang. The husband of the couple. "My wife's finally asleep. Can I come over now?"

We were soooo P.O.ed! We told him off, hung up, and turned the phone off. We were so steamed, though, that we couldn't go back to sleep.

Just reinforced our belief that unless the woman is hot for the adventure, it ain't gonna happen.

L and I are fortunate to have encountered very little drama in the years we've played. Most of it has come from couples; very little with single men.

Hot Raleigh Cpl said:

About 4am, the phone rang. The husband of the couple. "My wife's finally asleep. Can I come over now?"

Just. Wow.

Unbelievable!

I think if I would have received that call, I would have given him the name and room number of a different hotel on the other side of town.

Somewhere near East Cracktown, close to Meth Alley.

Not to be vindictive, but rather to teach a lesson. ;)

See, I would have invited him right over, because I would have loved to see the size of those balls in person!!

:hahaha:

Pepper

A day after play one guy got me this email

A list of 20 things he did not like about me, my body or the things I liked

To this day I really wonder why he wanted to play for 2 hours while he must have mentaly made that list

I had a hard time getting back into swinging after that and to this day always fear something like that happening again

A day after play one guy got me this email

A list of 20 things he did not like about me, my body or the things I liked

To this day I really wonder why he wanted to play for 2 hours while he must have mentaly made that list

I had a hard time getting back into swinging after that and to this day always fear something like that happening again

I know that one person's comments can be devastating, but if you took a survey of others you'd been with, they'd come up with multiplicity of things they enjoyed about you... some are likely things this a-hole disliked.

• Like 1

des1re06 said:
Come to find out later that they were not married to each other, but to other people. They totally misrepresented themselves.

I guess our story is kinda lame, but it's the only one we've had.

Mrs. D

It a good story and I have to tell you that something similar happened to JoAnn and I. The guy pretends to have a heart attack and they both excuse themselves (as opposed to calling 911). We discovered the pretend part just one week later when we saw that they were signed up for a meet-n-greet. We had to go, of course, to see if his heart was still ticking. It was, and judging from the energy he was expending on all of the women in the place, had not missed a single beat. I am not, by the way, relating our "biggest drama so far". This little act is not even on the top-ten list.

you've ever experienced while swinging and what did it teach you? For us, we have learned to trust our instincts and pay attention to warning signs.

We've only really had two bouts of drama, well one was some drama and the other was just a disappointment:

We played with another couple who were also pretty knew and whilst in the middle of playing the girl from the other couple started acting a bit strange, got very frigid and then suddenly bolted from the room in tears. Was very odd as we'd been playing with no problems for about 45 minutes, but suddenly something hit her and she was upset. No rules broken or anything, but we were both a bit shaken up by it! Neither of us ever wants to make anyone upset like that, even though we didn't actually do anything. We hung back and didn't play for a bit after that.

The other one was a couple we'd played with a number of times and the girls had started to hang out a bit doing normal stuff; getting their nails done, facials (the spa kind lol). Then out of the blue the other chick said she wanted to meet Katrina on her own, but didn't want to tell her husband and didn't want Katrina to tell me. Totally ruined a good thing. If she had asked if we were ok with the girls playing on their own we would have said no and had no problem keeping playing with them as a couple. Trying to sneak around about it ruined the whole thing though and we haven't seen them since.

What did we learn: go with our gut. The first couple we should have known wasn't ready to be swinging together. Looking back there were signs we might pick up on now that we're a bit more experienced. The other, we learned that we're a solid couple and even if the other couple has issues and wants to do shit like cheat on their spouse, it won't impact us. We'll be open about it with each other and deal with it together. Also, don't try and make friends. Keep swinging separate and if a friendship happens to build then great.

Met a couple on SLS -- played on cam a few times. Called one sat. to set up a meet when we had an unexpected kid free night. Hubby says, cool - meet us at J. Alexanders in the bar and just sit near us at the bar and strike up a conversation. I won't tell the wife who you two are and see if she recognizes you. If so great, if not- you will be a nice spontaneous surprise if everyone feels it.

We are skeptical (YES trust your gut) but we had played on cam - so we thought it would be OK. We say hi at the bar, chat some. The invite us to join them for dinner. At dinner the wine flows and the flirting is high. We invited them back to our place. They say "why don't you go ahead while we discuss it, and we will call you."

We get home -- start to clean up and light candles and they call. They come over - more wine - everyone gets naked -- round one is nice -- we are resting and talking before round two. She stands up - cusses him out for not respecting her and thinking she was too stupid to know this was a set up. She gets dressed and drives away leaving him at our house.

I have to drive him home -- not too far, and she calls our house, drunk, asking why we called her cell.

Always trust your gut.

Tom

We had chatted with a couple online. Things sort of fizzled. We both noticed in our SLS taglines that we were going to be at the same club on the same night. We saw eachother and chatted. We didn't think we would play but they asked us to one of the playrooms. We said OK. We were all watching a movie playing in the room and we started makingin out with our own partnere and we tried several times to touch and get something going with them. The next thin we knew they were getting dressed and left saying nice to meet you but you are too into eachother.

Drama? You want friggin Drama? Sit back while i spin ye a tale, and its all true..

We met a couple, thru the earlier versions of SLS.. They were local and And we chatted thru ICQ.. then thru yahoo, and we all seemed to be getting along greatly.

We met, had great times, then we played and again, we had great times together. Over a few months we formed a great friendship, and then, We get a cryptic email stating they were having issues and they would be in touch, and then, suddenly, they fell off the face of the earth.

It urns out that the last play date we had, something had slipped out of his mouth, that thru her.. they werent married, for a loop. after a bit of PC digging she found all sorts of incriminating evidence..

He had been a "professional student" for sometime, and during his time away at school, he was a bi sexual slut.. screwing and getting screwed by all cummers.. and She found that he had made dates, to meet some guy a day or two after our last evening with them. When they contacted us, finally after a few months they explained everything, and apologized.. and went on to tell us they were still working thur issues.. but wanted to resume our evenings. We respectfully declined, explaining that we cared too much for them as friends, to damage whatever progress they had made.

We heard from them a few more times, but each time was pretty much the same.. When we spoke the last time it was a few months before our move, and as it turned out, we were right, they had seperated, and werent sure where they were going next..

To us the betrayal behind his activities, and the way he lacked honesty with first his girlfriend, then with us.. Was the thing that ruined it.. and compound that with the issues between them both.. Who wants that? We felt for them both, but had no desire to choose a side.. So we stepped back..

Six words:"I used to be a man."

Hey! My favorite episode of WKRP in Cincinnati!

But seriously, wow... that would be... challenging