Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Swingers Board Addict bbarnsworth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: Question for couples who gang bang....

Quote Originally Posted by xxxboxy View Post
    It's not something that you just "forget". You should have kicked them out for violating your rules.

Nobody "forgets" to use a condom. If they are capable of forgetting that, they're dumb as a rock and your wife probably wouldn't want to fuck them anyways.

Post Thanks / Like

"I wont go into the gory details of what happened next"
    DAMN!!!
    If you want something you have never had before, you must do something you have never done before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

I guess I should have been a little more aggressive with the guys that penetrated without a condom, but I did not for a couple of reasons. First, I didnt want our fun to end, and if I threw them out, that was going to be the end of the bang. Second, they all knew each other and I didnt really want to try and pick a fight with 4 guys that were all hot and horny and wanting to fuck my wife. I was uncertain where that would lead, and we were certainly not in a good position to deal with 4 pissed off young men.

Post Thanks / Like

I would have done exactly as you did, but only for the reason of not ending the fun and festivities. The guys are just anxious, maybe pushing the envelope a bit, but all is well that ends well.

Glad it turned out for ya.
    If you want something you have never had before, you must do something you have never done before.

Tastes Great Less Filling SecretAsianMan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male
    SLS Handle
    Secret_Asian_Man

Quote Originally Posted by duo33470 View Post
    I guess I should have been a little more aggressive with the guys that penetrated without a condom, but I did not for a couple of reasons. First, I didnt want our fun to end, and if I threw them out, that was going to be the end of the bang. Second, they all knew each other and I didnt really want to try and pick a fight with 4 guys that were all hot and horny and wanting to fuck my wife. I was uncertain where that would lead, and we were certainly not in a good position to deal with 4 pissed off young men.
    ... lemme tell ya from experience. SHE's the one in-charge of the gang-bang when she's the one that they're banging. If someone's not playing by the rules (in this case, using protection) ... if she's not catching it - it's up to her "guardian" at that event to enforce those rules.

I've gone so far as to physically cock-block a guy from entering a gal I brought me to a party because he didn't have protection on. I explained that she doesn't play without protection ... and he was very understanding and didn't get "pissed"

So don't worry about the guys - they'll get over it
    Have some... you'll want some more an hour later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2