mike big

My girlfriend wants to be gang banged

well i'm still trying to figure things out between us, but we tend to have pretty erotic sex and on one occasion she told me that she would love to be gang banged by about 5 different guys while i watch. now it was erotic and i came hard while we were having sex, but i dont know if i'm comfortable with 5 different guys. she tells me she wants to be used like trash and fucked hard till her pussy is sore.

I've decided that we can go to a swingers party and go from there, but that i would rather take it slow, maybe a couple and us.

she also mentioned that i would love to be fucked by two or three women at the same time, well i do agree with that. she is willing fto let me try it with another couple first and then go from there. But not sure if im ready for the gang bang yet. what do you guys think

Not my cup of tea. I haven't totally ruled it out if it was something Mrs. Truelove would want, but so far I don't think she wants that either.

The hardest part of arranging something like that would be finding that many guys that I would feel comfortable with. I tend to feel most comfortable when the man is part of a solid couple. And if he is, then it's unlikely he would play seperate for a gang bang.

It just goes so far away from what I am looking for in swinging that I don't know how I would go about it.

Now you could simply place an ad stating what you are looking for, and I am sure you'll have them lined up around the corner. But the screening process for something like that would be a nightmare I would guess.

Mr. Truelove

mike big....

You are in LA....there are LOTS of places to choose from for a swingers party.

A full on GB party happens once a month at ClubTaboo (See Club Listings here). Go to watch and keep your clothes on if you like. We have just watched and it was a blast. Fucking and sucking ruled the night with lines waiting to get to different women.

Totally different than regular parties.

Go as slow as you need to. Let the slowest person set the pace you two move at. Have fun and be safe.

:kissface:

S

well i'm still trying to figure things out between us, but we tend to have pretty erotic sex and on one occasion she told me that she would love to be gang banged by about 5 different guys while i watch. now it was erotic and i came hard while we were having sex, but i dont know if i'm comfortable with 5 different guys. she tells me she wants to be used like trash and fucked hard till her pussy is sore.

I've decided that we can go to a swingers party and go from there, but that i would rather take it slow, maybe a couple and us.

she also mentioned that i would love to be fucked by two or three women at the same time, well i do agree with that. she is willing fto let me try it with another couple first and then go from there. But not sure if im ready for the gang bang yet. what do you guys think

Well, Mike, I think you soooo damn fortunate to have a very kinky girlfriend. You realize that there are not a lot of women that have the confidence in themselves to do a gangbang. The testosterone level associated with a GB seems to get the participant way more excited than any other group activity. Especially the woman who is the focus of all that male lust. Like your GF, my wife enjoy being submissive and said her first GB was the most exciting sexual experience she had ever had. Hey, I loved watching (and participating) in the festivities, too.

So IMHO you should let her GO FER IT!!

best regards,

buck

Two or more men would probably be more doable than five.

Mrs. Alura loves having two men but isn't interested in more... well, maybe three if... :) The idea of a gangbang leaves her cold.

We'd look for couples who were willing to take turns. Two couples offer four combinations of threesomes. Three couples can make six different threesomes, three different gang-banks with three men, etc. Everybody gets their own turn at being pampered. Sounds like fun to us!

Mr. Alura

Personally, I am in the boat with your gf. I think I would like to have a gangbang. Damn near had one too, but some of the guys were actually a bit uneasy by the fact that my (now ex-) husband would be involved. wft? Needless to say, it didn't pan out.

Now, this is just my pov...but there is a time and a place for the lovey dovey stuff....and then there are times you just want to be used and fucked. Some people are into the being used aspect, and it can be very hot.

Obviously, you seem warm to the idea of having more than one female attend to you. Are you uncomfortable with the idea of the number she has presented, would it be more acceptable for you with 3 or 4 guys? Or is it something a little more deeply rooted, like nice girls shouldn't want something like that and you will think less of her if it happens? Not meaning to offend, but some of us were raised in a fairly conservative household and inital attitudes about sex are fostered there and can carry over, even when you are involved in a different lifestyle.

Good luck figuring out your comfort level with the idea. Your gf obviously feels comfortable enough with you to express some of (for lack of a better term) less mainstream fantasies.

Maria

Hopping in that boat to, that is my wildest fantasy, being blind folded so i don't know who, and have a great time with it. Will it ever happen,i don't know Dennis would have major issues with trusting that many guys with me, but it is a great fantasy anyway. But if it did happen then what would my Great fantasy be after that, sometimes making fantasy reality isn't always great.

Chantal

• Confused 1

Hopping in that boat to, that is my wildest fantasy, being blind folded so i don't know who, and have a great time with it. Will it ever happen,i don't know Dennis would have major issues with trusting that many guys with me, but it is a great fantasy anyway. But if it did happen then what would my Great fantasy be after that, sometimes making fantasy reality isn't always great.

Chantal

a blind folded gang bang? hmmmmm....interesting....my SO has mentioned doing an anonymous fuck...well, it would be anonymous to me anyway....he wants me blindfolded and tied to the bed. Watching the other person have at it. I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with that scenario...but again, wouldn't mind having a few guys having at it. *lmao* :kissface:

Maria

Mrs. WS has never had a gang-bang fantasy that I know of, and we talk about all of them. She does like two or three men though, and she has to know them and she has to pick them. Sex for her is more than just a penis and therefore there has to want to fuck the man, not just the dick. So at this point in her life the anonymous man or gang-bang is not her gig. But we know several that really like it.

Mr. WS

I have the same gang bang fantasy. I think it would be a great turn-on. You are lucky your gf thinks along these lines. Whether my gang bang fantasy ever happens is still to be seen, but the fantasy lives on!

Sarah

yes i feel we have a great relationship and can talk alot about sexual fantasies. she mentioned the gang bang as well as a few others. when we have sex, i bring it up and her pussy gets so wet that she cums instantly. im never afraid that she is going to "cheat" or do that with out me. but i'm still on the fence about the idea. i just dont know if i will get real jealouse afterwards.

she made a recommendation and said i could participate in one to see how they are. i think its hotter for the women than it is for the guys, but i do get hard thinking about it.

hey maria let me know if you ever get the urge for that gangbang. im in los angeles and would like to participate :}

yes i feel we have a great relationship and can talk alot about sexual fantasies. she mentioned the gang bang as well as a few others. when we have sex, i bring it up and her pussy gets so wet that she cums instantly. im never afraid that she is going to "cheat" or do that with out me. but i'm still on the fence about the idea. i just dont know if i will get real jealouse afterwards.

she made a recommendation and said i could participate in one to see how they are. i think its hotter for the women than it is for the guys, but i do get hard thinking about it.

hey maria let me know if you ever get the urge for that gangbang. im in los angeles and would like to participate :}

I have the urge at least once a month *lmao* Pity is has yet to come to fruition. :kissface: We're in San Antonio...I'll put you on the invite list. :)

I have the urge at least once a month *lmao* Pity is has yet to come to fruition. :kissface: We're in San Antonio...I'll put you on the invite list. :)

hmmm, that sounds like fun, i will look forwards for the invite.

we should start a gangbang club, does anyone want to join me in souther california?

hmmm, that sounds like fun, i will look forwards for the invite.

we should start a gangbang club, does anyone want to join me in souther california?

You are missing the one in SoCal tonight :rollseyes

You are missing the one in SoCal tonight :rollseyes

well how did it go, please do tell me about it so i might be able to join the next one

mike

well how did it go, please do tell me about it so i might be able to join the next one

mike

Just give the donation so you can just watch as a couple. I think the first one we went to, in Nov, had a better 'show' quality than this last one. BUT we had tons of fun at both.

One couple we have seen twice doesn't even get into undies/nighties to go upstairs where the real action tends to be....they stay dressed and watch everything downstairs tho.

We were telling a group on Sat about it and realized lots of people would be worried about the guys behaving. They do...oh, one guy rubbed my butt cheeks when I was rimming D cuz my butt was sticking out and I can tell it was tempting. :D I just stopped and told him "No. I understand it was tempting, and thanks for the compliment. But I'm not playing". He moved on.

I, S, have no trouble running around naked or near naked and feeling safe. If any guy DID give me trouble, I'd just say "NO", really loud and the other guys there would stop him and he would get the message.

Just give the donation so you can just watch as a couple. I think the first one we went to, in Nov, had a better 'show' quality than this last one. BUT we had tons of fun at both.

One couple we have seen twice doesn't even get into undies/nighties to go upstairs where the real action tends to be....they stay dressed and watch everything downstairs tho.

We were telling a group on Sat about it and realized lots of people would be worried about the guys behaving. They do...oh, one guy rubbed my butt cheeks when I was rimming D cuz my butt was sticking out and I can tell it was tempting. :D I just stopped and told him "No. I understand it was tempting, and thanks for the compliment. But I'm not playing". He moved on.

I, S, have no trouble running around naked or near naked and feeling safe. If any guy DID give me trouble, I'd just say "NO", really loud and the other guys there would stop him and he would get the message.

well you must have some nice butt cheeks :lol:

was it one one one or was it more of an orgy style? pm me and let me know when the next one will be, can i come alone or do i need a "date"

Sounds like it could be fun for her. You both need to sort out the rules beforehand, such as if it gets too much she wants to bale out a signal that is clear. One that won't be confused with "stop it I like it" screams. Make sure she is safe and enjoys a wild experience. As her man you are responsible for her well being.

She will be very turned on and will get extremely wet, but I would suggest that beforehand she inserts a generous dollop of KY inside her vagina which will reduce the soreness afterwards, I know it will squirt everywhere but hey thats half the fun getting wet getting messy and having huge orgasms.

Have fun lady and make sure you fuck the boys to a total standstill, you can do it! On the odd occasion I loved it and ran them all dry....

Mistral

well you must have some nice butt cheeks :lol:

was it one one one or was it more of an orgy style? pm me and let me know when the next one will be, can i come alone or do i need a "date"

The one in Nov was more orgy style: for every one female and she would have many males around her. Fucking one, hands and mouth on others...guys told where to cum on the ladies. Hot to watch! facelick

This last one was more one, one, one that we saw. More guys standing around in a circle near any ladies and wishing to be touched.