JustAskJulie

Ok, Guys your thoughts on Gang Bangs

In another post JNCC said....

jncc said:

Gang-Bangs - Whatever else you might say about it, normal, physically and emotionally healthy males...that is, "men who have options"...do NOT wait fifteen deep in line to fuck a woman. Trust me about this darlin', I've been a man all my life, and a horny one for most of it. It just doesn't happen. Less desirable males don't have as many "options" and are forced to play by another set of rules which basically reduces them to taking leftovers, stragglers, and anything else they can get. Sometimes, that means paying for sex. Sometimes, that means getting it from other males. In rare cases, it means waiting in line for it. Either way, it's been that way for 150,000 years, and it will be like that at the next, and every, lifestyle function you attend.

No matter how you rationalize it, gang-bangs are a sexual activity that I, and most reasonably "datable" guys I know, aren't going to have much to do with. I don't live in a trailer park, and don't need to pretend I do just to be with somebody...

'Course now, you and me...that's another matter...

So tell me guys, what are your thoughts? Have you ever participated in a GB? Does that make you abnormal, a leftover, less desirable? What about women who participate in GB's, does that make them less desirable to you?

Does it make a difference if the woman (which is usually the case) takes the initiative and actually picks out the guys she wants involved, from a base of guys that she knows and perhaps has played with on a one on one basis? Would you have sex with a woman that you know has been involved in a gangbang (let's go ahead and assume condoms were used so we don't have to have that debate again).

I might be a swinger, but indiscriminate fucking doesn't sit well with me. Yes, there is a great deal of freedom in the lifestyle - freedom to have sex with whomever you please - but it doesn't mean you have to have sex with everyone!

I've never participated in a GB, but it sounds like a pretty hot idea to me. However, the thought that I was being thought of as nothing more than "sloppy seconds" or that someone felt they were scraping the bottom of the barrel to stand in line for me is a huge turn-off. I feel that GB's with lineups that trail endlessly out the door - you know, the type where the guys have to take a number like you were at the deli - are not exactly the most responsible way to go about things. ANY partner I have is going to be someone whose name I at least know. There will be some forethought involved. There will be some researching and 'interviewing' done beforehand. I'd rather do that than realize after the fact that one of the guys (actually guy #12, but you'll never know for certain, right?) gave you genital herpes or warts or whatever...or worse. And then of course that means that everybody who happened to be in the lineup that night potentially got a dose of something. What are you going to do? Put an ad in the paper? "Any persons who took a run at the brunette last Saturday at the Eager Beaver, please call 1-800-DIS-EASE."

No thanks. Not for this gal. GB's are fine as long as they're conducted in a controlled manner. It's just a kink. I don't think it's 'sad' or 'pathetic' if it's handled correctly.

We're going to take the easy way out on this one (at least for tonight) and just paste our post from the other thread in here. The only thing to add to this is that we talked (at least via the internet) to all of the guys in the same manner and same amount we would for any single or couple we planned to meet. Also, we still keep in touch with a few of them. BUT we do tend to be more promiscuous than a lot of swingers on here....Wow, now that's a concept. UnPromiscuous swingers. lmao!

Post from other thread:

"Well, We're certainly not going to tell you that we are normal in any sense of the word, but we have to tell you that there ARE a whole bunch of attractive, intelligent, single males that will stand 15 (well, really we can only honestly vouch for 5 at any one time) deep to have sex. Many of them have highly respected jobs. We're sure they don't go around airing their business any more than we do, and frankly we wouldn't play with them if they did. So, In reference to the "I don't know any" statement...All we have to say is "People we work with don't know any swingers". hmmmm. Now, Do these guys have issues? Maybe, but who cares? Most would argue that anyone on this board has issues. We like multiple sex partners, and meeting different people for the sole purpose of having sex.

STDs are a risk if you are having anything but monogamous sex. period. It's a risk you try to minimize to your own comfort level. some use condoms, some don't, some want to be exclusive to one couple, some want to be with them all."

Edited to add that the reason we still keep in touch with a few of them is that the ones we've met have been just as respectful as any of the singles or couples we've met.

No matter how you rationalize it, gang-bangs are a sexual activity that I, and most reasonably "datable" guys I know, aren't going to have much to do with. I don't live in a trailer park, and don't need to pretend I do just to be with somebody...

Lately I have noticed that someone seems to have a very low opinion of men that participate in things that he is not involved in.

Trailer parks? Not dateable?

Seems that maybe someone has had limited experiences or maybe just us people on the west coast get out more, I am not sure which.

This is not the first post with the same tones to it.

Just because something is "not your cup of tea" does not mean that others that do things you don't live under a rock or come from trailer parks.

There is many lovely ladies in our play group have done gang bangs, orgies and many other things that they love and so do the VERY DATEABLE guys that party with them. Last I looked, none of them lived in a trailer park, which personally I would not see anything wrong with anyway. Many of them do own motor homes that cost more then most houses though so maybe they are on the lower side of life. :lol:

Once again seems that some people feel the need to judge others, set standards for others or look down on others just because they don't think the same way as they do.

This lifestyle is about us being open, honest and not judgeing others for their desires in life. Seems lately some people feel the need to forget that part of it.

Stop thinking so much, have fun in life and keep it simple.

Stop thinking so much, have fun in life and keep it simple.

Lee - that's the BEST advice I have heard in a long time!!!! :claps::claps::claps:

Thank you for being the voice of reason!!! :bowing::bowing::bowing:

Jenn

Seeing as how I enjoy giving a lady pleasure, should a lady I like desire to experience a gangbang, I would, with the permission of my lovely wife, participate without hesitation.

I don't live in a trailer park either.

For some women, gangbangs are a way of life. Many of them wouldn't think of swinging, but see nothing wrong with getting five or six guys together who wouldn't mind having sex with her while the other watches. The kicker? All of these guys are guys other women want to date. They are not losers or outsiders (at least I hope I'm not hehehe). They are just guys that don't have a lot of hangups, performance issues, or big mouths. The women like to not only be the center of attention, but some actually get off on being thought of as a super sex object, so desirable that a bunch of men would stand in line to be with her.

Slightly different way of looking at it, wouldn't you say?

Oh, and I did live in a trailer park for a little while. Great people there. I knew everyone and everyone knew me. And I didn't have to lock my doors because everyone knew when someone new came in the park and someone would tell is someone entered your trailer when you weren't home.

I haven't participated in a GB, however I have thought about it and would like to possibly try it one day with a couple I knew AND the other guys involved weren't just invited for sloppy seconds from off the street but guys that the couple respected and knew to some degree.....I think the lady should have a small group that she has had experience with at one time or another and organize a hot get together.

As mentioned in a previous posting, the thoughts of sloppy seconds do turn me on...however, I would think of it not as one after the other just penetrating her but perhaps one guy receiving oral while one is inside her and another maybe getting a "helping hand"...then maybe a few might switch or one might "come off the bench" and penetrate her...LOL

And yes, I would have sex with a GB professional... :lol:

Hooray for LEE!!! Sounds like Las Vegas is THE place to be if you're an attractive, "dateable" single guy who just happens to be into gang-bangs.

By the way, about them "motor homes"...how much do they cost? There must be one HELL of a "senior citizens" discount on 'em, since I don't know anybody under 65 who has one.

Julie - Be fair now. I was responding to a post which wasn't referring to an MMMF, or a MMMMF. It was a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF. There IS a difference between 3 or 4 and 15. Where that cutoff is, I don't know. But for me, it's a lot less than 15.

Shit, even a junkyard DOG wouldn't wait THAT long for a piece of bitch tail...

Oh yeah, the question - "Would you have sex with a woman that you know has been involved in a gangbang?"

My answer - "Not if another woman were available to me that hadn't been involved in one." Sorry, but I'm with Intuition on this one...anybody I'm sexually involved with ought to know my name, and I ought to know hers. Even "Lifestyle" sex needs to be a little more special to me than just humping a slab of meat on a bed or table. I don't know if it's harder to make that connection when there are 14 guys waiting behind you, or there are 14 who've just finished ahead of you, but it's a connection that must be made for me to enjoy sex.

Brad (and Janet) - I understand participating in multiple-male sex because the woman likes it, but as a man, is there a number of males beyond which you would lose interest in participating in it? If Janet wanted a gang-bang, would you set a limit on how many males were involved?

I've only witnessed a couple of gang-bangs, both at swing clubs. The reason I feel as I do is because they were rather ugly affairs, very cold and dehumanizing of the female. If there was any attempt to "pleasure" the woman by the men, I didn't see it. Just one lonely woman surrounded by a bunch of lonely (but horny) guys, the woman looking for connection, the men looking for release. It wasn't "sex," it was spectacle.

When I was in the military (Combat Control) we had a lady who worked on base who liked our outfit. She would make a point of seducing every new Combat Controller who arrived.

Now she was a very attractive, if slightly older, lady and we all liked her a lot despite the sexual activities.

I can remember several times that she'd come up to our barracks, drink a few beers with us, and go to bed with more than a few of us in an evening.

It was what she enjoyed so we enjoyed it too. I never remember really caring what number (s) I was and even enjoyed watching her and my buddies between turns.

The only negative in that couple of years was when we'd get a new guy who tried to be insulting to Maggie. Now, when that happened it only happened once with them!

Never participated in a gang bang but always wanted to.. would love it if Mrs F would do it. That would be my ultimate fantasy...

JnCC said:

Brad (and Janet) - I understand participating in multiple-male sex because the woman likes it, but as a man, is there a number of males beyond which you would lose interest in participating in it? If Janet wanted a gang-bang, would you set a limit on how many males were involved?

Not if she's still enjoying it, no. I don't see what the number of other males has to do with anything, really. If she's still aroused and wanting more, I'm going to be too. Four or forty, what's the difference? I'd like to understand why you feel that there is one.

To answer your second question, no, that would be up to her. I'd imagine she'd get a little sore after 5-6 though, based on how long and how often we can have sex in one day.

Hooray for LEE!!! Sounds like Las Vegas is THE place to be if you're an attractive, "dateable" single guy who just happens to be into gang-bangs.

Vegas is a great place to be but we have traveled all over the country going to parties. Never ran into anyone that seemed to have the opinions that you do about people in the lifestyle. Vegas is great because we seem to understand that swinging was and is for everyone. Not just the ones that we might want to party with.

By the way, about them "motor homes"...how much do they cost? There must be one HELL of a "senior citizens" discount on 'em, since I don't know anybody under 65 who has one.

You can get a nice one for $350,000 to $500,000. More if you feel the need. Funny, most of the people that we know that have them bought them when they where in their 40's and none of them are over 60. We sold ours that we had years ago because we did not seem to find the time to use it. And no, I am not over 65 yet either. Working on it though. :lol:

You know I have no problem if people want to engage in a GB, I am not sure it if is something that I would ever do but I certainly do not judge others that want to I think as Intiution said, in a controlled setting where you know all the men, well then you never know, it could be fun.

I find of late I have been agreeing more and more with Vegas Lee about swinging, it should be more about fun and less about thinking.

I've been involved in a few. Never one where the population was bigger than a small town, usually 5-6 guys.

It happens to be just one of the things I like. I try not to narrow the options too much.

Can't say as I make a distinction between that kind o' behavior and anything else I've been exposed to or heard about. Goes back to the same old thing. Are ya doing it to hurt someone? Is someone being hurt or are they unwilling at some level? If the answers are no, and everyone is truly getting what they came for then it seems like it all works out.

JnCC, I guess my only question to you is - why do you care?

Oh, BTW - One of them was IN a trailer park. Does that count?

(pretty nice place actually). :lol:

VegasLee said:

You can get a nice one for $350,000 to $500,000. More if you feel the need. Funny, most of the people that we know that have them bought them when they where in their 40's and none of them are over 60. We sold ours that we had years ago because we did not seem to find the time to use it. And no, I am not over 65 yet either. Working on it though. :lol:

I've actually been looking into them. My ideal lifestyle would be to live in one and travel the country for at least a year. Why stay in a different hotel every night when you can stay in your own home and not have to keep packing and unpacking. You can get a really nice used one for well under $100grand. They do cost as much as a house, but if you are actually going to use it, it's going to be your HOME for a while.

BTW, aren't those what actors live in while they are on location shooting tv and movies?

I would love to be a part of a GB. I think it would be a fun and interesting experience. However, I wouldn't just go to one from someone I didn't know. That to me is a little dangerious. Besides if a couple who has never met me just out of the blue invites me (yes this has happen) I thankfully decline their invite. I do think that women who act responcible about setting up a GB and has the rules set in place and the nice guys set in place it can be one hell of a ride. :) And it's IMO incredible sexy. ;) wow. hehe

But I don't agree with the original poster. I think all it takes all types who like and dislike a GB. Just like in anything people do. What I don't like is ignorant people making opinions they just don't know anything about.

BradAndJanet said:
I don't see what the number of other males has to do with anything, really. If she's still aroused and wanting more, I'm going to be too. Four or forty, what's the difference?

Or four-hundred, or four thousand... I was just trying to get a feel for whether people set practical limits on group sex and gang bangs, and I guess you answered the question. Thanks.

I'd like to understand why you feel that there is one.

I don't know why. I just know that for me, there IS one. I can't explain it any better than that. One of the thoughts I live by is "All things in moderation." For example, I like to hang out with friends on Friday night, and having a few beers adds to the evenings fun. But there's a point where "more beer" doesn't equate to "more fun," it equates to "more hangover" and ultimately to "more people that don't want to drink with you." The skill in drinking is in knowing when "enough is enough," and when to switch over to diet-coke.

I guess that sums up my feelings about GB's...if 4 guys aren't doing it for a woman, she needs to change the line-up or the batting order or something, not get 36 more guys. But again, that's just my opinion, others obviously differ.

hilltop said:
JnCC, I guess my only question to you is - why do you care?

The short answer is that unless it affects me, I don't. But to understand the context of my statement, you have to go back to the original post. A couple had met another couple. They learned that the female half had been a stripper, with very strong indications that she had been a prostitute as well. She further revealed that her mother was a swinger, had STD's, and that she (the daughter) had been the center of a gang-bang involving 15 men. The writer wanted to know if, based on the above information, their concerns about possible STD's were warranted.

THAT was the context of my original statement about gang-bangs, and why I said that "most reasonably "datable" guys I know, aren't going to have much to do with them" I should have changed the words "most" to "NO" and "much" to ANYTHING, because I've wracked my brain trying to think of my single friends both in and out of the lifestyle who would be up for a GB under those conditions, and I can't think of one. Could I find 15 guys for a GB? Yea, probably. But I wouldn't introduce any of them to my female vanilla friends.

hilltop said:
Oh, BTW - One of them was IN a trailer park. Does that count?

Of course it counts! It probably happened the same day that the AFDC checks arrived in the mail, right?

curious24 said:
I would love to be a part of a GB. I think it would be a fun and interesting experience.

What I don't like is ignorant people making opinions they just don't know anything about.

You seem to be contradicting yourself. Are you saying that you HAVE been in a GB, or are you "making opinions [you] just don't know anything about?

It probably happened the same day that the AFDC checks arrived in the mail, right?

You seem to have a real negitive thing about Trailer parks. Don't know where you live but I have seen MANY trailer parks where the space rent is over $1000 per month and the homes in them cost over $200,000 each. Not just in Vegas but in other states also.

Last I looked anyone that could afford that did not get AFDC checks.

Now, I agree there is some low class trailer parks in this country but that does not mean that all the people living in them are low class. Just all they can afford. I guess what your trying to say is if someone does not make a certain amount then they are low class?

I have never participated in a gang bang, but can't say I wouldn't if the oppurtunity arose. For my part the only requirement would be that I find the woman sexually attractive. How many guys she has had wouldn't make much difference to me either.

Of course, I live in a trailer park and while I don't have a motor home I do have a real nice travel trailer, and I'm only in my mid 40's.

I don't think I would be involved. Mrs Spoomonkey has talked about it from her perspective and we both agree that if she were to be the center of attention, three guys would probably be the limit for us...

But that is personal taste - and not based on ignorant prejudices or too many visits to a certain swim club that has a definite "flavor" all its own. (...ahem...) But enough of that...

This is a fantasy for many women - but I would think, given their preference, most men would opt for a bit more attention than a gang bang might provide. However, just because a man is interested and/or willing to help fulfill a fantasy, I doubt that automatically makes them a bottom feeder. There are a few women on this board for whom I would gladly be lucky number fifteen...

And you know who you are...

But if you don't, I do ;)

I can certainly understand the womans perspective and desire to have one. I think the magic number for me would be 3 guys. I would do 3. I don't think I could do more.

The very first night we went to a swing club we saw one. It was quite a spectacle and men were lined up for hours. The mental image I walked away with was 'sticky'.

Not my thing, but sure is fun to watch.

And you know what they say.... if the trailor's a rockin....

I wouldn't have a problem with a GB if the girl was someone we knew or had played with before. I'd be into it knowing she was too.

JnCC said:
I don't know why. I just know that for me, there IS one. I can't explain it any better than that. One of the thoughts I live by is "All things in moderation."

So your boss comes to you and says "I'll double your salary for the fine job your doing". "No thanks, I'm earning plenty.....gotta keep it in moderation" ;)

Brett (and Tammy)

My wife getting gangbanged is one my biggest fantasies, With how many I don't know-that would be her call. It's a big turn on for me to see her screwing another guy.

JnCC said:

The short answer is that unless it affects me, I don't.

Of course it counts! It probably happened the same day that the AFDC checks arrived in the mail, right?

None of the statements made in this thread are affecting you except by your own choice. Yet you are continuing to expend energy towards this subject.

Nothing said in the responses to this thread has earned the derogatory statements that your posts contain. I'm curious why you do that.

Is there something about this topic that threatens you?

Anger and insult are typically a fear response. Is that what's going on?

Or do you just enjoy a fight? If so, you have my sympathies.

I asked J what she thought about a woman who took on 15 guys.

"More power to her", she said, "I think 4 would be enough for me though."

Something for me to work on... ;)

We are not into gangbangs. For us, there is something very un-erotic about seeing a bunch of naked men pulling their puds while waiting their turns.

For the record, the living quarters and datability of those who choose to participate in gangbangs are not factors in our feelings about that activity.

LInes out the door?! :eek: No, probably not. My wife with me and maybe two or three other guys? Okay, that works. Its just got to be safe sex though. Condoms from the get go. :kissface: I've discussed this with her and she kind of likes the idea, but said; let's try it with one other guy first. :D There is not need for "sloppy seconds" when all the guys use a condom. :cool: Besides, its supposed to done for HER pleasure. :D

Years ago when I was just a little "Curious" and before I was a "Duo" =0) , someone said to me the phrase; "To Each His Own"....maybe that is the answer for all of our so called "opinions". However one of the main uses for that phrase is generally (for me) a positive thing, not derogatory or cruel. I think it is a shame that some people feel the need to judge others by how much they make, where they live OR how they look. However, I digress...

~Mrs. Curiousduo30

:kissface:

I can see where some men and women get off on gang bangs. In fact we know some. However, it is nothing we would ever want to participate in. A single male we have played with calle me last weekend with a "moral dilema" about exactly this. He had been invited to participate in a gang bang with two women and ten or so men. I told him "yeah, if it turns you on this could be a once in a lifetime chance to check this off you fantasy list." So he went. Out of ten men invited and confirmed, only him and two others showed-up. It would seem that for the others the fantasy was hotter then the reality of the gang bang.

Does it make another male or female less attractive to us to play with? No. That's their gig when they want it. It has nothing to do with us and our activities that night.

Mr. WS

Out of ten men invited and confirmed, only him and two others showed-up. It would seem that for the others the fantasy was hotter then the reality of the gang bang.

Mr. WS

This is fairly typical, you are lucky if half of those you invite show up, so you have to invite twice as many as you want.

If you check into it, even on the supposed "World Record GBs" (the ones on video) it's not really 100 or 500 (or whatever the # is) different guys, it's actually maybe 30-50 (in those cases) rotating out.

IMO, there's two different types of GB's, a GB where the girl is the center of attention and getting said attention from more than one guy at a time (and giving attention to more than one guy at a time) and a train. The latter, unfortunately, is what most people invision when they think of a GB, a long line of guys waiting, cock in hand, to have sex with a girl as she lies back and takes them on. That's not my idea of fun.

You know what's strange? "Swingers" who get on their pulpit and proclaim they'd never participate in a gangbang with 14 other guys. They would, however, have sex with a woman who'd had sex with 14 other guys one at a time over a longer period.

We've had over 3 dozen mfm's and one mmfm and the wife loves 'em. She definitely wants to try more. We also enjoy couple-to-couple as well as house and hotel parties. We see nothing incongruous about liking all aspects of playing with others. We don't mind that others pick and choose their activities. We do find it ridiculous when they rag on others about others' choices.

We talked this weekend about setting up a GB for her upcoming birthday. It has always been a fantasy of hers and we have fantasized about it for years. However, when we sat down to write the ad and start looking for potential playmates she decided that she would not be able to give the kind of attention she likes to give if there were more than 3 guys there. Our original plan was to arrange for 5-10 guys to show up (hoping that at least 4 would actually show). We discussed it further and I discovered that, while still a fantasy, she would probably not be comfortable with more than 3.

Back in my military days I participated in a few (more than 3) GBs. There were two very hot girls that loved to hang out at the barracks and they made it a point to welcome all new troops to the base. Almost every Saturday night these two would take on just about anyone that wanted in. I can remember one afternoon I walked into my room to find one girl on her back in my bed being serviced by two guys and her friend on my roommate's bed getting one from behind while giving oral to another across the footboard. There were two tvs playing porn and about 12 buys standing around drinking and urging the other guys on. This was in '84 so there were on condoms being used and the girls were completely covered with cum.

We live by the credo "Your kink is OK even if it isn't our kink."

Just because something is "not your cup of tea" does not mean that others that do things you don't live under a rock or come from trailer parks.

I too am hearing this more and more..trailer park trash...are swingers becoming the ultimate snobs?

Reminds me of those words in the Matchbox song..*same old trailer trash in new shoes* they seem to throw it out there to protect themselves from some form of judgement.

Sometimes with 5 acres of grass and woods I wished I did live in a trailer park :lol:

Some very nice people come from within...too bad a lot of people won't get to know them because their own noses are so high.

JNCC you are exactly the kind of person I go out of my way to avoid in all situations. You have little to offer in insight because the only things that matter are your thoughts. Not open minded at all. If you do not/will not do it or sleep with a woman who has, get over it and go on..you don't have to keep harping about it :nono:

I have never thought of a large one, a small one perhaps 4 or so gentlemen maybe quite the thrill :facelick: I know it would be a huge turn on to Mr. Midnite as his number one fantasy is me with other men.

I would like to see one...so far I have not been lucky enough to wander across one...

But that is personal taste - and not based on ignorant prejudices or too many visits to a certain swim club that has a definite "flavor" all its own. (...ahem...)
Just for the record, both GB's I witnessed happened at LaPlase, about a year before they closed down. And yes, that certain "swim" club you mentioned does have a "flavor" all it own. But it's also the only club in the area that still draws a decent crowd on weekends. The others are either "nice but poorly attended," or managed by somewhat rude people. All tend to draw the same kinds of people...just fewer of them.

BTW, most people in the lifestyle, both singles and couples, have certain things they're looking for in others...things they'll do and things they won't do. Some of those things are based on past experience (tried it and didn't like it), or on reasonable expectation based on known behavior ("the way they talk about others, they'll probably be talking about me when I'm not around") Sometimes their preferences have absolutely no logical basis in fact, they're just things they don't find attractive, or don't care to participate in (ugly feet, older or younger, anal play, other races)

My question to you is..."Why are your preferences a "matter of personal taste," while mine are "based on ignorant prejudices or too many visits to a certain swim club?" Is that how you and Mrs Monkey respond to new couples at your club who aren't into the same things as you, or who don't play by the same rules as you do?

I gather from your previous posts that you and Mrs S insist on the use of condoms in your play. I assume that you avoid people whom engage in high-risk behaviors as well. Apparently, this is where your "preference" becomes my "ignorant prejudice"...I don't play with the partners of people who engage in high-risk behaviors either.

NO method of protection is 100% effective in protecting against STD's (about 15% of all new cases of syphilis are transmitted through oral sex). If adding another layer of protection makes me "ignorant and prejudiced," then ignorant and prejudiced I be. But I won't be bullied or coerced into doing something that could put my personal health, or to that of my subsequent partners, at risk.

Many new couples check into this site to learn as much as possible about the lifestyle prior to their first experience. For their sake, I hope your response to my "rules"...as "ignorant and prejudiced" as you may perceive them, will be seen for what it is...a personal commentary on me, and not reflective of how their limits will be addressed by the rest of the people they're likely to encounter in the lifestyle.

midnight hour said:
JNCC you are exactly the kind of person I go out of my way to avoid in all situations. You have little to offer in insight because the only things that matter are your thoughts. Not open minded at all. If you do not/will not do it or sleep with a woman who has, get over it and go on..you don't have to keep harping about it

So I guess this means I won't be hearing from you when you and the Mr are looking for that "Special 16th" for your next GB?

JnCC said:
My question to you is..."Why are your preferences a "matter of personal taste," while mine are "based on ignorant prejudices or too many visits to a certain swim club?" Is that how you and Mrs Monkey respond to new couples at your club who aren't into the same things as you, or who don't play by the same rules as you do?

Easy...

I've never generalized and ridiculed and entire group of people simply because I didn't like what they did.

JnCC said:
So I guess this means I won't be hearing from you when you and the Mr are looking for that "Special 16th" for your next GB?

:lol::lol::lol:

Boy you sure don't read thru the posts do ya..you just assume and assume..ahh..love that...can't get a nicer guy then that...

I bet you are one of the swaggers... :D

I would say you would never have to worry about hearing from me for being the first one... :kissface:

Easy...

I've never genralized and ridiculed and entire group of people simply because I didn't like what they did.

Spoomonkey

They've been waiting for you over on the "Married Men Who Cheat" message board.

No, wait...it was the "Wife Beaters" message board.

Or was it the "We're Child Molesters, What's it to Ya?" message board?

Seriously...your response was priceless!

You're not related to Dan Quale, are you?

I would say you would never have to worry about hearing from me for being the first one... :kissface:

midnight hour

Awwwwwww shit! Now what am I going to do with these 3 tickets to the Jeff Foxworthy concert?

I gather from your previous posts that you and Mrs S insist on the use of condoms in your play. I assume that you avoid people whom engage in high-risk behaviors as well. Apparently, this is where your "preference" becomes my "ignorant prejudice"...I don't play with the partners of people who engage in high-risk behaviors either.

NO method of protection is 100% effective in protecting against STD's (about 15% of all new cases of syphilis are transmitted through oral sex). If adding another layer of protection makes me "ignorant and prejudiced," then ignorant and prejudiced I be. But I won't be bullied or coerced into doing something that could put my personal health, or to that of my subsequent partners, at risk.

What you've failed to explain is, if all are using protection, how being with a woman in a gangbang as the 15th guy is any different from being her 15th partner in an mfm or one-on-one. If her having multiple partners is your concern, it should be a concern whether it's the result of a gangbang or multiple encounters.

So, unless you're insisting on being her first ever, you're taking exactly the risk you seem to be so hell-bent on avoiding. Also, you failed to explain how being involved as a single male in "swinging" is any less a case of not being a "datable" guy than waiting in line as an indicator.

Afterall, "swinging" is a couples-based activity. You are invited in, if at all, to provide that extra in a sexual context only, not as "dating" for the purpose of marriage or an ltr. So, what say you ?

JnCC said:

Okay, until now I never jumped into these arguments because I feel that we all have a difference of opinion and that what makes these boards a good thing, honest debate of a subject.

For the first time ever I feel you have stopped making an argument and started getting offensive. There is a huge difference between people participating in an activity that all participants are in agreement, and an activity where someone is being hurt or abused. You attempt at humour has become very poor in taste and not at all appreciated. You are making judgements on people you know nothing about - you assume because people live in a trailer park they are to be looked down upon as low life and welfare recipients. You judge others without knowing their situation; well guess what, there are any number of unforeseen circumstances that could leave you living on the streets with nothing to your name.

And this goes to all board members as well, there is no need for name calling, judgments or rudeness when a subject is being talked about or debated. Yes it is okay to disagree with someone, chances are you are not going to sway them to your side of the argument, but I don't think that gives anyone the go ahead to resort to name calling, insults or any other offensives behaviour.

Now, if you want to disagree with my point of view, have at it, I love a good debate, but let’s leave the crap at the door people and act like intelligent adults.

JnCC said:

Wow you are brainless...

Cheaters, child molesters and wife beaters come from all social stripe. I do not agree with any of that, but I would not devolve to a mouth breathing idiot as you have done by assuming where they all live and what that must say about them. And if you can't figure it out, go back and read your comments about trailer parks - or even the one above about Jeff Foxworthy tickets.

And - when you learn to spell "Quayle" maybe we can have an intelligent debate ;)

PS - See, I picked on your inability to spell without even mentioning that you live in Kentucky...

Hey guys,

I'm thinking we may need to cut JnCC some slack.

The best thing we can do for him is to ignore his attacks.

He's standing in front of that complex machine called life.

And being unsure of it's purpose or how it works, he just starts pushing buttons on the front of it.

He pushes those buttons because he want's it to react. Although he's desperate for those reactions and the attention they bring, he's afraid.

He's hoping he can damage the machine somehow so that it will be less threatening. It's sad really because he seems to have a mind capable of understanding the true nature of it..

Lacking substance in his life he substitutes it with attitude and the false sense of superiority it brings. Look at the phrase he's used in the location line of his profile . . . I'm faster than . . . I'm smarter than . . . I'm better than . . . He's a perfect example of how we've all been trained to chase our own tail and not pay attention to the things that really matter.

JnCC, there's a better way man. I hope you discover it someday!

Post what you want, say what you will, I won't respond to it.

This will be my last regarding your poor social behavior but I wanted to say these things because:

I used to be just like you.

My favorite swing partner (outside of my wife), who's swinging cherry I broke a few years back, and who I currently play with about once or twice a month, most likely has had sex with at least 10 different guys since then. I don't have a problem with this.

On the other hand if I found out she had a 10 guy gang bang I most likely would have a problem with this. The reason would be her lack of being selective in partners. When you are meeting new couples etc, you can be selective, when you are mailing 20 guys, or getting all the single males in a club together, you are no longer being selective beyond 'has penis'.

Sure its not a 100% guarantee, but its better than 'anything goes'.

tncinmd said:
What you've failed to explain is, if all are using protection, how being with a woman in a gangbang as the 15th guy is any different from being her 15th partner in an mfm or one-on-one. If her having multiple partners is your concern, it should be a concern whether it's the result of a gangbang or multiple encounters.

If the only criteria is "whether or not all are using protection," what difference does it make WHO the woman is having sex with? Could be 15 guys, could be 150. Could be a Kennedy, could be homeless guy. It could even be me, if I were into that. If understand you correctly, you're saying that "dick is dick," and so long as it's wrapped, it doesn't matter who you're sharing it with.

Sorry, but for me, that's false security. I've NEVER known a woman to ask a man to put on a condom before oral sex, which is important, because almost every STD of significance can be passed through oral sex. Avoiding those who live on the "edge," or who practice what I consider "high risk" behaviors, is my first line of defense against STD's, and a line I observe in consideration of ALL my potential sexual partners long before the issue of condom use is raised. If you want to have gang bangs, fine, more power to you! Your choice of men will be governed by what's available to you. If you can get frat boys, that's fine. If you have to settle for homeless men and guys too cheap to pay for an hour with a hooker, that's fine too, because I'm not responsible for your sexual health, only my own.

I'm not interested in being the "number 16" of anything, either. Being the #2, 3, 4, maybe even the #5 among a small group of carefully selected gentlemen might work if I knew the woman and there were a similar number of other women at the party. But to stand there among a bunch of guys I don't know and who probably don't know each other, yanking our puds, checking out each others equipment, and waiting our turn to fuck a woman who probably isn't even opening her eyes just isn't my cup of tea. I know you'll never understand where I'm coming from, and that's understandable. But places where ANYBODY can stick their dick are generally places where I won't.

If there's no difference between 15 men over a period of time and 15 men all at once, why does that specific activity have it's own name?

If I'm in the minority among single males in feeling as I do about GB'S, why do couples have to invite 20 guys to get three to show up?

Here's another question I have that will surely piss you off...of the 3 that DO show up, do you honestly think it's the best 3, or is it the 3 who don't have anything else to do? Where are the other 17? Jacking off in some porn theater? Invited to a "better" GB, perhaps? My guess is that most feel as do, and have more respect for themselves (or more dating options) than those who show up.

* As an aside - If I invited 1 guy to "come fuck my wife, PLEASE" and he didn't show up, it would be a real disapointment. If I invited 20, confirmed 10, and only 3 showed up, most women I know would be in tears...

So, unless you're insisting on being her first ever, you're taking exactly the risk you seem to be so hell-bent on avoiding.

Where do you get that idea? It's certainly not from anybody who works in public health, that's for sure.

I've tried explaining it the best I can, but apparently my words fail. If you truly believe that people who make a habit of having sex with 15 people at once don't carry significantly more risk of STD's than those who have it with 1, or perhaps a few carefully selected individuals over time, PM me and I'll find you some links. Better yet, ask your family physician or anybody at your local public health organization. They'll probably recommend that you be tested immediately.

Also, you failed to explain how being involved as a single male in "swinging" is any less a case of not being a "datable" guy than waiting in line as an indicator.

That's why I don't consider myself a "single male in swinging." Being single and being a swinger is in may ways the same, the difference being that a couple knows who they're going home with all the time, while I don't know who I'm going home with until I'm somewhere into the date. Even then, it doesn't always work out.

Some single males who prefer swinging to dating are "dateable," sometimes very much so. The reason they're at the clubs every weekend is because swinging offers them an opportunity to do something dating doesn't...fuck another mans wife in his presence. It's not important for me to "take" something from another man. When it comes to sex, I'm a sportsman, not a poacher. I don't need to hang around a club waiting to cop a feel in the dark from a woman who is half-aroused, half-naked, and half drunk or stoned.

Afterall, "swinging" is a couples-based activity. You are invited in, if at all, to provide that extra in a sexual context only, not as "dating" for the purpose of marriage or an ltr. So, what say you ?

I say you are absolutely correct...I also say that with those very few couples with whom I'm still an occasional "third" that's exactly how it works. HOWEVER...and I credit this thread for bringing this to mind...the reason those people keep me in their pool of occasional play-partners may be precisely because they know I'm discrete about who I'll fuck. If passing up an occasional GB or prostitute, and staying away from some of that other borderline crazy shit that other guys are apparently into keeps me on their "good" list, it's a price I don't mind paying.

Something in my response to this topic has obviously struck a chord with a few couples in here, and I don't think it's my comment about "trailer parks." Could it be that I, as a single man, is saying "No thanks" to something you all think we should be happy as pigs-in-shit to get?

Mr. CA here.... the Mrs. is at work right now.

I can understand where your coming from JnCC. Standing in line is NOT my idea of fun. Don't think I'd get into it either. But if someone wants to get something going, its up to them to do it right. I don't think that many women would want to have unprotected sex with a large group of `Stray Dog' men. It just seems that it would be a minority of people that would get into something like that on a whim or a lark.

Is a Gangbang that is run with protection any riskier then an multi-partner Orgy? Don't know, there are so many variables such as how well you know your partners, etc. That being said, a GB does have only a single focal point which is being watched by all. A condom slipping off is noticed. The unrestrained indulgence of an Orgy has plenty of opportunity for mistakes and slip-ups with condom use that may well go unobserved. As with any behavior, risk versus reward should be weighed IMHO.

Well, JNCC, thanks for taking the time to actually address the points I made.

As far as being upset about your "trailer park", etc remarks, I think they were dumb and unkind, but not personally upsetting. If you are serious and stick to the actual questions and points, you get more reasonable results, hopefully, a frank and spirited discussion of the issues.

Prersonally, I don't care if you choose to particiapte in an activity or not. No one should ever be put in a position where they are uncomfortable. No activity is worth that. But to denigrate anyone else for their choices, well, that goes beyond personal preferences. There are no end of people that will tell you you are no less indulging in risky behavior by not practicing chastity before marriage and monogamy forever thereafter. I'm sure you're more than able to make our own choices and defend them, which should lend you more understanding of the choices of others.

I've seen here references to 15, 20, 30 strangers, which surprises me. Most (I did not say all) "swingers" who've been in the "lifestyle" for an extended period of time would have accumulated way more partners than that. And, of course, they were all strangers prior to meeting and you basically have taken their word for their past, unless you've done extensive research or hired a P.I.. Now, we feel that multiple partner sex with a whole bunch of strangers is beyond our comfort zone, but we have enough partners to ensure a successful adventure with surety that they will show up, if we want to induge in that activity.

Don't get into the "it has it's own name" thing. Believe me, you don't want to go there. I've seen arguemnts break out over whether it's a GB if it's less than X number of men, whether you know them or not, whether it's one at a time ("standing in line") or several at once, etc. You see, there are no end of people who want to be the arbiters of what a particular activity is. Besides, everything has it's own name, gangbang, orgy, threesome, swinging, etc. We always use definitions to communicate an activity, then endlessly argue about what they really mean.

So, anyway, good luck to you. I just think you'd get better results without the offensive references if you are really interested in a frank discussion.

I have been following this thread closely and thinking..What do I feel about GBs ?

Basically I am of two minds, much like Julie's quote below.

IMO, there's two different types of GB's, a GB where the girl is the center of attention and getting said attention from more than one guy at a time (and giving attention to more than one guy at a time) and a train. The latter, unfortunately, is what most people envision when they think of a GB, a long line of guys waiting, cock in hand, to have sex with a girl as she lies back and takes them on. That's not my idea of fun.

In the first scenario, where the woman is the center of attention, hell yes I would like that...especially since I have worn out three men before (yes, in one play session :eek: ) and a few more would have been a welcomed addition that night :D.

The second scenario, the train, nope...not appealing to me at all. I'm selfish and want the men I have sex with to make sure I'm having a good time and in this particular scenario I could not be assured that they would.

It seems that a lot of people assume that when a woman wants to have a gang bang that she chooses the men indiscriminately. I am sure there are women who do, but I'm equally as sure that there are women who don't. Either way, it's her choice.

Why the hell does it matter if a woman has sex with 5, 10 or 15 men in one night or 5, 10, 15 men over a period of two or three months? If she knows all these men, practices safe sex and enjoys what she is doing the outcome is the same...she had sex with a lot of different men. It’s not the woman that has changed, only your perception of her.

There are women out there who love GB’s and there are men out there who love them. If you don’t , NO BIG DEAL! You don’t have to participate in any way shape or form. You don’t even have to play with those who do enjoy them.

It still amazes me that even in this day and age and in this particular type of lifestyle that there are so many people who still look at a sexually liberated woman like a piece of shit, if she happens to enjoy having sex with more than one man at a time or has had sex with many men throughout her life....funny, but it’s still more acceptable for a man to have had sex with 15 different women than it is for a woman to have had sex with 15 different men; regardless if it was all at once or at different times.

Teresa

(who is very, very glad that she has a husband who looks down on no one for the number of people they have sex with at any given time).