sparky615

Screwing drunk friends

We're really new to all this group groping and sexy swinging, so We're hoping to learn a thing or two. We haven't done anything with anyone, but we've got wayyyy nasty imaginations :blush:

A few weeks back we were away with friends ( a married couple)for the weekend, and typically, ended up getting quite intoxicated. well damn if at some point during the night each one of us ended up flashing the rest. I KNOW that we were all thinking it, but none of us had the balls to follow through. Any opinions on screwing drunk friends? We would hate to screw up a great friendship.

Glad to meet you all.

Wait till they are sober. A drunken situation like that can be what kills a friendship or at least makes things very awkward.

thats the only way my wife can get the urge to do it she can't bring herself to play with anyone sober. think about getting her drunk tonight to see what happens going over friend for dinner hope she attacks him and me

• Sad 1

If someone has to be drunk to do something then they should not be doing it.

Anyone that would get someone drunk in hopes they will do something really has no respect for the person.

We don't like doing much of anything with people who are drunk. People who have a few drinks is okay but drunk people are not very good friends or sexual partners. If we thought a person or couple was drunk we wouldn't have sex with them if they were Brad Pitt and the old Angelina Jolie and begged us to. I guess I ditto Julie's advice as well. Wait till they're sober. You'll know they really want to, there'll be less chance of friendships falling apart and sex with someone who is coherent is way better than drunk sex;)

Just my .02

Having been somewhat of a victim of it, I would certainly never inflict my having sex on anyone who was drunk, or otherwise at in command of their full faculties. To my way of thinking, to do would be like "cheating" and disrespectful to both the perpetrator and the victim.

In my case, as a young man right out of college, one night I became more drunk that usual and passed out at a married friend's house. When I came to the next morning, he was sucking my cock with his wife right there watching. I can't remember much else about the event, except that forever after he was really withdrawn and distant from me, and his wife pretended that nothing had happened. I speculate that he was ashamed. Whatever it was, it caused the ruin of what I thought was a good relationship. I enjoyed these people greatly, we had never done anything sexual, or even thought about it, to my knowledge. I missed my relationship with both of them, but it became so awkward that the damage could not be repaired.

drunk and having a few drinks are completely different, the wife likes to have a few drinks to relax, not falling down drunk but a few drinks. the other night i asked her if she was ready to screw our friend and she said yes but wanted to couple of more drinks first.

If someone has to be drunk to do something then they should not be doing it.

Anyone that would get someone drunk in hopes they will do something really has no respect for the person.

Totally agree.

We never play with drunks. Getting the wife drunk so she will is just wrong IMO. :angry:

Mrs. D

Having been somewhat of a victim of it, I would certainly never inflict my having sex on anyone who was drunk, or otherwise at in command of their full faculties. To my way of thinking, to do would be like "cheating" and disrespectful to both the perpetrator and the victim.

In my case, as a young man right out of college, one night I became more drunk that usual and passed out at a married friend's house. When I came to the next morning, he was sucking my cock with his wife right there watching. I can't remember much else about the event, except that forever after he was really withdrawn and distant from me, and his wife pretended that nothing had happened. I speculate that he was ashamed. Whatever it was, it caused the ruin of what I thought was a good relationship. I enjoyed these people greatly, we had never done anything sexual, or even thought about it, to my knowledge. I missed my relationship with both of them, but it became so awkward that the damage could not be repaired.

From what you described, that is called rape.

I certainly hope that I haven't given the wrong impression! As I said, we were all pissed and all feeling quite randy. I thought it was funny (peculiar not haha) because we've partied with this couple dozens of times befor and nothing like this had ever happened. They say that booze only amplifies feelings or thoughts that you already have, so.......

Anyway, got me thinking about it and started web crawling and doing research about the ls, and here we are. I'm excited to see where it leads. Interestingly enough, I thought my wife would be completely grossed out by the idea, but it seems that a MMF has been a fantasy of hers for quite a while. Who knew?!!!

I certainly hope that I haven't given the wrong impression! As I said, we were all pissed and all feeling quite randy. I thought it was funny (peculiar not haha) because we've partied with this couple dozens of times befor and nothing like this had ever happened. They say that booze only amplifies feelings or thoughts that you already have, so.......

Anyway, got me thinking about it and started web crawling and doing research about the ls, and here we are. I'm excited to see where it leads. Interestingly enough, I thought my wife would be completely grossed out by the idea, but it seems that a MMF has been a fantasy of hers for quite a while. Who knew?!!!

To expand a bit on my earlier comment. I do agree with the adage that no one does anything drunk that they don't want to do sober... but too often people use alchohol as an excuse to do those things, then later blame their actions on the alchohol. Swinging isn't something you should blame on drinking. If there is really true interest from all parties to act, then it can and should be discussed when everyone is sober and taken from there. If any party can't admit sober that they'd like for such things to happen, then they shouldn't happen.

I realize my first concern should be "Is the woman sober enough to give consent". However most of the time when I see a hot drunk woman my first thought is "will she puke on me?" Alchohol is a wierd unpredictable substance, and if someone is too drunk to give consent they probably can't hold onto their lunch either. JS

Just a thought, but why in the hell would anyone want to fuck a drunk person of either sex?

They're obviously not in control of their bodies, their brains are sloshing around in their skulls and they will have no recollection of what happened the night before. Men who are drunk usually have no way to maintain an erection and women may think they're horny, when in reality, they're probably about ready to pass out and who knows where they're gonna puke.

In fact, this is bringing back a lot of memories from the early 80's, which are still a blur.

I cannot think of a situation that I'd rather be in less.

Intoxication is the ruin of many a swinger couple or group. Keep the drinking to a minimum please. We have seen it over the years. Rules tend to no longer be followed and ….

I realize my first concern should be "Is the woman sober enough to give consent". However most of the time when I see a hot drunk woman my first thought is "will she puke on me?" Alchohol is a wierd unpredictable substance, and if someone is too drunk to give consent they probably can't hold onto their lunch either. JS

Just a thought, but why in the hell would anyone want to fuck a drunk person of either sex?

These two posts and this thread reminded me of a situation we found ourselves in several months back. We met up with a couple at our favorite club that we had talked to online a bit. When we met them, there was chemistry right away and we ended up going upstairs for the girls to play. I was a bit intoxicated myself but I had no idea that she was even moreso evidently. I can't recall at this point if she went down on me, but I know I went down on here and she ended up throwing up. As far as I knew that was how the night ended. What I found out later from my hubby was that the other guy had actually invited us back to their hotel to continue playing and we (he) turned them down. Not really an ideal situation and I wouldn't want to keep playing with someone who had already puked once that night.

thats the only way my wife can get the urge to do it she can't bring herself to play with anyone sober. think about getting her drunk tonight to see what happens going over friend for dinner hope she attacks him and me

To echo VegasLee .. If someone has to be drunk, then this might be the time to re think the whole situation..

There is nothing wrong with a drink or two of liquid courage, But taking it to excess is wrong..

To get back to the original poster.. If there was that sort of tension then you really shouldnt need to be drunk to bring it back up and discuss it amongst your friends..

HOWEVER, if they balk at the initial topic, Drop it and leave it.. Best to fish in a new spot..