jeff and maude

Epic first group experience

Well,

we had our first experience in a group setting, and it was quite amazing. We had discussed going to a club for a few weeks and finally decided to go check out this famous one in Montreal called l’orage (storm in French). We talked ourselves into thinking nothing would really happen as it was our first time and assumed we would be too nervous to do anything.

So, in order to ensure we wouldn’t just circle the parking lot and leave, we took a cab (so we can also both have a few drinks). We got there, became members while chatting it up with the coat check people which was a good ice breaker, and as we went in it turned out we were the FIRST to arrive that night..

So we sat at the bar and ordered a couple of drinks as the crowd started streaming in, Maude was giving me some sexy dances and we were getting hot and heavy with each other as we got more and more comfortable with the settings. A few hours in we decided to go see what was happening on the upstairs floor (where the action was apparently!), so we head upstairs and check out this outdoor ice Jacuzzi (basically outdoor Jacuzzi in the middle of a Canadian winter), Maude decided that this was a little insane as we both hate cold. So we continued our tour of the upstairs when we came upon the main room..the first thing we saw was a woman giving her male counterpart a blowjob completely naked and a group of guys standing around them enjoying the show….this was just the type of attention that Maude and I kind of always wanted to experience. We went to one of the beds in that room and started to make out, she climbed on top of me and I pulled her mini skirt up, as we were making out a bunch of guys started to encircle us, some were behind, some climbed onto the bed which we were on…this only made Maude hotter and in turn made me hotter, she took off her stockings and climbed back onto my lap as I was sitting at the edge of the bed and perked her ass out, a few of the guys began rubbing her and we enjoyed that!, then is when things really went from 0-100:D, before we knew it, I was fingering her, and a few of the guys were fingering her, at one point I reached down to finger her ass a little and noticed a finger already in there, so I joined in on that!, it was all very hot, finally she puts a condom on little Jeff and starts riding me, all the while guys were fingering her ass, her tube top got pulled down and they were kissing her breasts and she was jerking 2 guys off with her hands…Eventually we both came harder than either of us thought possible and she collapsed on me…Fantasy checked off the bucket list!

Some observations…

What really struck me was how polite and respectful the crowd of guys was, once it was over they genuinely thanked us repeatedly, at one point because of all the action, my iPhone and wad of cash I had in my shirt pocket fell out without me realizing it.. one of the guys on the bed kept it safe until we were done. Also a weird one was at one point when Maude put the condom on and was about to guide me in, apparently one of the guys was already on that!..lol, I’m not bisexual, but didn’t have a problem with that in the heat of the moment.

Communication was key!!..As all this was going down (as it was unexpected), we were constantly reassuring eachother about what was happening, Maude was telling me everything that was happening behind her to make sure I was enjoying it. Well 24 hours later, we’re still in a sex daze and can’t keep off each other at home..

Simply amazing