eriefun

What happens in Vegas

We are a couple in our late thirties who have been around the lifestyle a decent amount (been to Desire Resort twice, and a lifestyle halloween party,) but have not participated much (touching, flirting, exhibitionism.) We decided to push our boundaries some on a recent trip to Vegas, and posted hot dates and travel plans on different sites to find others. Our rules were no sex, and no kissing, but everything else was fine as long as it was the right situation.

On our last night, we were at a meet and greet, and met some great couples. Later, two soft swap couples asked us if we wanted to go up to their room. If nothing else, we could just watch. My wife indicated she is not bi, and is not interested in any girl play, and although disappointed, they were fine with that.

In the room, we all talked for about 10 minutes, then the action started. The two couples were playing on the bed opposite us, and we began to play with each other. After about ten minutes, one of the other women came over to our bed, and asked if she could play with my wife. Although my wife states she is not interested in women, she said that would be fine. After about five more minutes, my wife had three people pleasing her at once. It was a night of firsts.

This ended up being a great experience for us, mostly because of the other couples. They were very considerate and asked before doing anything. They did not pressure us at all. The only issue we had was some performance anxiety, which cut our night short. It got to the point that my frustration with myself, and my inability to perform, made my situation worse. My wife also had some performance anxiety. Although she was enjoying everything, she was unable to fully let go. After about an hour of play we decided to head back to our hotel. Later, when my wife an I reconnected, we had some of the best sex we have ever had.

We are still getting sexual benefits from that first experience, and can't wait to have another.

Thanks for sharing. We love hearing about experiences like this that weren't expected but turned out really well.

Performance anxiety is very normal and being that this was out of your 'norm' you shouldn't even let it bother you. It happens, especially when you are trying something new.