No Longer Swinger Virgins

Well we finally took the plunge. After a couple meetings with a couple and one bout of cold feet it finally happened. An evening of naked hot tubbing to break the ice and then went inside for some separate room sex. The only bump in the road was my own porformance anxiety thinking about how my wife was doing as she was as she was pretty close to getting cold feet again(well it turns out I had nothing to worry about ;)). I didn't get off (by no lack of trying by my partner) but I made sure she was good and satisfied in every other way which is always my goal anyway. When we got home(after an hour drive) my wife made sure i was satisfied (oh and her too). This morning was another round just to make sure we were both very satisfied. Plans are already in the works for another meeting with this couple. :)

I have to thank everyone on these boards that have shared their experiences and given advice to help prepare us for this adventure.

:thankyou:

Enjoy the moment and afterglow. Nothing is better than the first "successful" meeting. You always remember your first time.