ATLCouple1210

Our First Sharing Experience

Husband here.

This may be a bit of a cheat, since it wasn't our truly first time, but I think it was a huge step in a positive direction for both of us. I apologize i this was posted to the wrong forum.

The Set Up

About two years ago, my wife and I were going through tough times due to miscommunication (her part) and jealousy (my part). We were in a bad place, but since that time, we've grown 100% better than either of us could have imagined. Earlier this year, we met a friend (female) who was very open minded, and openly attracted to both of us. After talking about it a bit, we agreed to have a threesome with her, and we have had quite a few since then, though my wife was always hesitant. Her sexuality was always repressed and any acts like that were deemed slutty, which was demeaning to her. The friend became a close personal friend to us, and we still enjoy her today. However, during this, I expressed interest in my wife having her own friend like that, but male. She did, and this past week he came for a visit. Here's how that went down.

The Event

The day before he arrived, I helped her pick out clothes to wear as we decided to have her spend the night there for three nights; a huge step for both of us. She picked out her most revealing clothes, and the next day she went see him after work.

The first day, not much happened until that night because she was really reluctant to make a move. That night though, they had sex. She said as they were going to bed he asked her if she needed him inside her and all she could do was nod. While that was happening, the friend I mentioned was over, and we were having sex as well (including anal, which my wife cannot due for a myriad of reasons).

The following day, I met my wife for lunch, and she was glowing, and I was so nervous to see it that it felt like we were dating. We talked a great deal, I expressed a lot of interest in a threesome with him, and we bid each other farewell. After work, she initiated a bit more and they got each other off orally. That night she got a bit drunk, but they had even more sex with more details.

At this point, my wife is not extremely open about talking about sex (because it feels weird, she claims), and she is also short on email replies, but we were exchanging paragraphs every 5 minutes. I felt REALLY closer to her than ever before, and she expressed the same.

The next day things were a bit rough due to some medicine I am on that causes extreme anxiety and agitation, and another miscommunication between us arose. She did send a picture of her blowing him, which was the first time I've ever seen her with another guy (I was her first), and I felt no jealous feelings except pure arousal. They had sex but only got a few pics to my chagrin.

He left early the next day, and I agreed to meet her in their hotel where we had vigorous sex. It was wild and passionate and we laughed a lot. I was absolutely on cloud 9.

Aftermath

Afterwards, thanks to the anxiety-induced fight, we had a bit of an argument yesterday that was too emotionally fueled to illicit anything of use. We talked about it afterwards, and I can tell she enjoyed the experience a lot (they are still talking and trading pics), and she agreed to try a club by the years end. In the end, I have never felt more in love with my wife whom I have known for over a decade. I feel like a young boy with his first crush all over again, and I am just very happy. Hopefully, this is the first of many accounts I can share.