jassummer

Last night, a night of many firsts!

I'm not much for long winded stories but here we go.

For several months the wife and I have been dating. We negotiated aside trends for an open marriage and we have both enjoyed and benefited from our efforts. We've learned the difference between envy and jealousy and how to deal with negative emotions in a VERY adult way. What we've dealt with up till now has mostly been closer to the poly side of things as we try invest a degree of emotions in our outside relationships, and this works for us.

Last week we went to an awesome club, meet some great people and fulfilled a few fantasies. Although everything with other people was quite soft. We did put on quite the show for others in the group room and even received a few cheers from an activity observing crowd.

Last night we ventured into something a little wild for a first swapping experience. We met with a man, had a few drinks then things got a little hot. He was bi and we took advantage of that fact (I was curious).

Last night we learned a few things. I learned that what I thought was attraction to males is really just appreciation fir their physique. At no point did I do anything that made me uncomfortable, in fact I rather enjoyed myself. I learned I give great blowies and that a man's cock feels very nice, but that men and playing with men doesn't do anything for me sexually. My wife and I decided to call my sexual preference cock-friendly-straight. I would definitely play soft again with another man in the heat of the moment, but I'm not seeking this anymore. We also learned that seeing each other with someone else is a great turn on. I watched my wife do another man and kiss and it felt great. I worried that negative emotions might surface, but none did. I think previous experiences, from our open marriage, with negative emotions and working through them as a couple has made it very easy and intuitive to be with other partners in a swing situation.

So.... We had a blast, but no more bi-mmf play. It isn't for us. HOWEVER, I can't wait to hook up with my wife's bf for some good times. He is experienced in the ls, that really makes me comfortable with him. All three of us are sexually aggressive. I think this might be the making of our next adventure.

Until later, J & S

Sent from my HTC One S

You two did wonderfully. Seems to me you are on your way to having even more really great fun and pleasure. I thank you for sharing this.

~Michael

Great story i see nothing wrong with touching,sucking other cock as long as all agree it does make it easier and more fun,but that is as far as it goes with other cock