KMCouple

First Club Visit

All right!

Lets give this a shot. After a long time talking about it and thinking about it, we are minutes from heading out for our first club experience. Let's see how it goes! :)

Okay! Short version, it was a blast!

Longer version: Got to club okay. When we walked in the front desk girl look up and asked if it was our first time. She said the "deer in the headlights" look gave it away :eek:

We got a tour, and everyone that helped us was insanely nice and professional. They were VERY clear about no meaning no, what the house rules were, what you could do where, etc.

Cost was very reasonable for everything provided. A really nice touch was a staff member catching up to me a few hours later and asking if I was still okay.

Place was pretty busy, would guess maybe 70-80 people at max.

After the tour and all, I wanted to just sit outside where it was quieter for a couple minutes to take it all in. Their main area was a dance floor/bar, and that's usually not my scene even in a vanilla environment.

Now, I will admit we got lucky here. About 10 minutes after we were sitting, a truly awesome couple sat down next to us. We had gone in prepared to mingle, make ourselves available, etc (advice gotten here!) But we didn't even have to!

This couple was extremely friendly, and great at putting us at ease. We talked for a couple hours, and had a blast just doing that. Occasionally looking up at the random people playing in the hot tub areas. :sex: Still getting used to the whole "So tell me more about your job.....and that guy is getting head ten feet from us....."

Anyway, after a couple hours, we brought up playing (still nervous about THAT at this point). They were into us, so we all got a room (on site club with rooms with multiple beds and curtains)

Since this was our first time, we had a "no below the waist" rule for others. We had said we were open to the idea of same room sex, but would just see how it went. We told them our rules, they told us they really didn't have any but had no issues with ours and they would stop us if anything felt wrong or off.

And the play was fantastic! I won't go play by play, but we did everything with them that was within our rules, and plenty of stuff to each other! Afterwards, we were all still doing good, no weirdness. We got dressed, we all talked for an hour or so, and left at the same time. Got their number and hopefully we will see them again!

Oh, and then got home and had great sex just the two of us!

Today, she and I are still doing great. We "debriefed" and are still are fine with everything. We want to continue this, probably with more open boundaries next time with any couple, and definitely more with this one if we see them again.

Key Points:

--The atmosphere of the club and staff did a LOT to help us feel at ease.

--Despite the fact that in the heat of the moment I really did want to go farther, we kept our cool and didn't break our own rules. While they were so awesome I'm a LITTLE sad we didn't do more, we know that beats going too far to fast

--COMMUNICATION!!! Both between her and I and the other couple and us. This may sound stupid, but I gained a LOT of respect for the guy when he and I stepped in to refill drinks and he asked me if it was okay to even ask her to dance.

And thanks to everyone for all the wisdom posted here. It really helped us prepare for the night.

Wow - it sounds as though it was a complete success! It's so great to hear that you heeded all the advice you've read even in the heat of the moment:) Thanks so much for coming back to share your experience.

I'm so glad your first time was so lovely. The club sounds great, you had rules you stuck to and you met a terrific couple with whom to start.

Key Points:

--The atmosphere of the club and staff did a LOT to help us feel at ease.

--Despite the fact that in the heat of the moment I really did want to go farther, we kept our cool and didn't break our own rules. While they were so awesome I'm a LITTLE sad we didn't do more, we know that beats going too far to fast

--COMMUNICATION!!! Both between her and I and the other couple and us. This may sound stupid, but I gained a LOT of respect for the guy when he and I stepped in to refill drinks and he asked me if it was okay to even ask her to dance.

:applause::applause::applause: