sheneg

First on premise club experience- excellent

We're just following up here on our first club experience a week ago. No fireworks, no juicy tidbits, but the people on this site are so sincere that we want to contribute and share.

Any anxiety that we had about going to a club disappeared as soon as we got on the grounds. The club is beautiful--immaculate--and everybody was friendly. We had no idea what to expect but, interestingly enough, just found the atmosphere fun and liberating. Before dinner we chatted with a number of people, and then over dinner we got to talk with a couple who were the essence of class and openness. Despite being a Saturday, it was a quiet night. We were curious to see what kind of reactions we'd have to seeing and hearing people having sex so after a bit of dancing headed to the hot tub and then to the play areas with the ultimate goal of eventually going outside to the fabulous gardens and making love on one of the mattresses under the full moon.

Mixing timelines now, we were both completely at ease in the playrooms. What came as a surprise to us was that neither of had any of those "I can't believe we're here" kind of responses. We just found a spot and started carressing each other, curtains barely drawn, no self-consciousness, but also no 'eroticism' caused by the activity around us. It was all just very normal--not overly stimulating, but enjoyable. And our sex was not nearly as hot or passionate as our sex at home but it was fun. Fun enough that we'll definitely be returning and amping it up to the next the level with each other. Maybe it's naivity but it felt wholesome. When we finally got outside to our mattress under the moon, we didn't actually even mess around. We drank a beer, smoked a cigarrette, and talked.

One thing I (wife) found humorous was not only the open discussion about blow jobs at the dinner table, but the probability of seeing our dinner partners naked at some point in the evening (which we did)(though not to mess around, just in passing).

Though we don't really know where this will take us, we're not concerned with it either. Being ourselves, meeting terrific people, and having a new form of entertainment is all great.

Thank you for all your input and everything you've written on these boards over the years because we'd never have started on this path without your words and wouldn't have been as at ease on this path without everything we've learned from you.

c & j

• Like 1

I'm so glad your experience was positive. I really love that club and, strange as it would sound to people who are not swingers, I too find it a wholesome place. :)

Yes, I think may of us feel at home at the club - the openness and freedom to be completely ourselves without fear of judgment is so liberating. So glad you had a positive experience and hope you have many more:) Thanks for sharing.

We just had the same experience at an on-premise sex club here in Houston. Neither of us had ever seen couples having open sex like this, there was even a huge orgy where people watching just joined in. Never imagined hearing so many screaming orgasms, seeing so many cum shots and even a woman squirting all in one place. We got so hot we started putting on our own show and enjoyed all of the couples watching. The orgy seemed like a big dinner table. You lay down on the table and the guest just eat you up. We may join that next time in. Never been in an orgy.