Lionheart72

Wife's First Bi Experience

Mrs Lionheart had her first bi experience last weekend. We met a couple at our local club (which is actually another sorta first for us... we usually hook up with single guys). The Mrs of that couple was bi and very interested in Mrs Lionheart. My lady has always said she was willing to try it with another woman, but had never done so. She definately seemed to enjoy the experience and after the ladies played, the couples swapped and we all had a good time.

Afterward, I asked the Mrs how she liked her first lesbian sex... and she blushed! Folks, I have watched this woman take seven guys in a row, mostly two at a time, and then stroll naked through the club, head held high and practically glowing. She blushed! :lol:

She admited that while she really enjoyed the experience, she was a little self-conscious because she just "let her do things to me." For a very liberated, open and sexual woman Mrs. Lionheart can be kinda insecure when she doesn't think she knows what to do. I'm wondering is you good folks here on the forums have any wisdom I might share with her... tips to help her relax, or advice for her on what to do to please a woman.

Nice story, glad it went well!

Well, the first time I went down on a woman I asked her husband to show me what she liked. I watched really closely, I mean really closely, lol, and then took over and it went really well. She couldn't believe it was my first time.

After that I read the book, She Comes First by Ian Kerner. It is a really helpful guide, but a little regimented. It made me feel more comfortable and confident though. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve oral skills on women.

The key to relaxing really is just finding a woman you are attracted to, and you are comfortable with. Do it for yourself and the woman, not to put on a show for someone.

The key to relaxing really is just finding a woman you are attracted to, and you are comfortable with. Do it for yourself and the woman, not to put on a show for someone.

You know, I think that might be an important point for her. Mrs Lionheart is very much into putting on a show.

I just read this post to Mrs. Diggs over the phone and she laughed...not at you Lionheart, at her recollection of her first deep dive ;)

She said she had always imagined it but when she got down there, it was one of those moments where she was like "what the hell do I do now" :lol: She said, experience and good verbal feedback goes a long way. Just keep trying.

We also like FunCouple's advice to ask the husband.