So I have been poking around here for a little bit gathering info and what not and the wife and I had discussed checking out a club.....however after several months of not being able to line everything up, work, babysitter, club being open, etc.........it finally happened this past Friday as if the stars were aligned perfectly, we had a last minute sitter, wife didnt have to work, and the local club just happened to be having a event!!!!

So the wife calls and lets me know we have a sitter and she was off work and to see if I wanted to go out. I said sure and immediatly checked to see if our local club was opened...it was!!

So I didnt say a word and kept it a suprise just told the the wife to dress up and I was taking her out for a night on the town.

Sorry trying not to drag this out to much but want to give some of the back story......

So we go out grab a quick bite to eat a few drinks a few local bars killing time for the club to open.

So finally we pull up in the parking lot and she then knew right away where we were going and it was pretty funny she was suprised and nervous as hell as was I a little bit.

Once we got in the door everyone was awesome, the guy at the front desk checked us all in, got someone there to give us a tour, we met the owner, got situated with the bar and there we were at our first on premise swing club.

After a few drinks and sitting around we started talking with another couple around our age but a little younger had a few drinks with them and the female half of the couple and my wife kinda hit it off, had some more drinks, little more talking/flirting and then slowly starting having a little fun with each other, probably pretty lame compared to what most people areused to on here but it was fun and exciting to us all the same. Unfortunatly my wife was indulging the shots a little bit to much and started to feel a little sick so we ended the night a little early.

All in all though for a last minute, first time trip to a club I would say it was awesome, the wife had a good time and said it is not something she would do all the time or very regular but every once in a while it would be fun.

• Like 1

probably pretty lame compared to what most people areused to on here but it was fun and exciting to us all the same.

No, not lame at all, in fact, we love to read about good experiences. You are braving a new world, stepping outside of you and your wife's comfort level. It's not about what you didn't do, it's about what you did do and that was you took a step forward. A step that most could NEVER do and one that many dream about.

Good for you both!!

:applause:

We were also nervous about "taking the plunge" even after already having some MFM experiences. We told ourselves that whenever we go out we are going out for US to have fun and just go with the flow. Once you are out and mingling within the lifestyle you find out really quick that there are plenty of different people into plenty of different things. Some play a lot. Some are more selective and just like to hang out and have fun. The one thing that MOST of them have in common is that they are respectful of rules and boundaries. I'm not so sure now why we were so nervous in the first place! :-) Good luck and thanks for sharing your story.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dccc4fun
      So we are new to swinging for the most part. We've had some experiences in private with other males and females.

We are very interested in going to a swingers club but also nervous at the same time. My husband is worried about boundaries being respected and possibly pushy men. We are a secure couple so that's not the issue, we just don't want to deal with that type of behavior.

Is this a problem we might run into?
    • By HornyLesbian/Bisexual
      I'll be 50 this year and recently discovered my sexuality. I want to be able to be more spontaneous and not so inhibited about what I want in bed (and out of bed). I'm actually quite sexual but have largely surpassed that for years because of various reasons. There is a local swingers nudist resort that has day passes and I set it my goal to go to their pool this weekend. 

I'm not sure if I'll have the guts to engage in any acts but if I can manage my anxiety I wouldn't mind playing with a girl. 

Any recommendations for a first timer? Especially going on my own. I think I will be okay taking my top off at the pool but not sure how long it will take me to go completely nude. I'm super excited but also nervous. I want to have fabulous sex, have a better body image and stopping myself because of fear. Open to any and all suggestions, especially with how to manage anxiety and not chicken out

Late Blooming Lesbian/BiSexual wanting to Play
    • By Jezebelle77
      My boyfriend and I went to Trapeze Atlanta last weekend.

I’m mid 40s and he’s 50ish, but I look mid 30s, a typical soccer mom type who’s bi-curious and into some light BDSM (think bondage and sexy choking.)

We prepared for the evening by enjoying some plant medicine and margaritas and arrived at the club via Lyft with a nice buzz around 1015Pm. 

There was a line outside and folks were dressed mostly in club wear. After becoming members, we spent 20 minutes or so assessing the main area inside before deciding we wanted to go to the back.

We changed into a towel and lingerie and headed back finding a spot on a couch across from some pool tables. I was wearing a white nightie from VS and my boyfriend began playing with me as the area filled up with other club goers. 

The seating areas around us filled with other couples fucking and, my boyfriend noticed a guy hanging around watching us and invited him to come over. I sucked his dick for 4-5 minutes then another couple of guys came over to play before we moved into a private room with even more fun. 

I was very relaxed and remember how hot I felt being on the receiving end of so much male attention (8 total) while my BF was there keeping me safe. Some of the guys wanted to go further, but they respected our limits of oral only with some light touching allowed. 

We plan to go back again soon and next  time I would love to experience fun with another female. We did get separated a few times during our first visit and will not make that mistake again next time as both resulted in uncomfortable experiences.
    • By Pianobear2679
      Hi all.

I've been married to my husband for 4 years. He recently shared with me he wanted to get back into the lifestyle. He had been in it years ago. I wasn't very open about it when he 1st brought it up mostly because I didn't really understand what was happening or anything about the lifestyle and frankly our sex life sucked so I just assumed he was looking for ways of sleeping with someone because he didn't find me attractive or desirable. 

A few weeks ago he told me he has been in a lifestyle group for about 6 months and ended up attending a party. At first he said he said he didn't play but then it came out he did sleep with someone at the party. 

This led me to feel utterly betrayed.  I knew I didn't want a divorce and wanted to work through this. We've been seeing a counselor and our relationship is getting stronger by the day. And our sex life is totally different.  It went from me basically begging for it and not getting any for months to him finally initiating it daily and letting me truly be free and it's been amazing. He's being 100% honest with me about his feelings on multiple levels. 

I ended up joining the chat group. I wanted to get to know all these people he really likes and there are aspects of this I've always fantasied about. I've always wanted to be in a threesome with men and women. I also love showing my body off and being told by strangers how sexy I am.

So after 2 weeks of dealing with this I said I was in for giving this a try and we committed to going to a upcoming event mostly a meet and greet only.

I have mixed emotions about this because the women he slept with will be there. He knows im very scared to meet her and when I said she deserves to know that I had no idea about that night he said he can't share that with her.  I learned the group had no idea I wasn't part of this lifestyle that he hadn't been honest with the group or this woman. And to tell her he didn't have permission to play or that I had no idea about this side would basically black list him and he really likes this group of people a lot. The fear of him losing this group of people was as great as losing me.

so here I am like a new born baby going into this with people who think I've been doing this forever and seeing a women my husband slept with. I'm so scared and have no one to speak with about it. I'm terrified what will happen when I see the gal he slept with. I'm really struggling with the though of him wanting to sleep with her again plus a lot of other things.  

I'm so scared because I'm a baby about to attend a party where everyone thinks I've been part of this..

what if I get jealous, what if I can't handle seeing him make out with people. I feel lost and confused.

Any advice to help settle my nerves would be awesome.

Thanks.

• By Watermelon Jolly
      Hi. Very first post here, and most definitely a total newbie couple to swinging. We've talked about it several times and had some MFM play. However, we are planning to go to Trapeze in Atlanta Halloween weekend. My question is for anyone who has ever been there. Is it a good swinging club, is there generally a decent amount of people there, and are most people pretty open to newbies?
      Thanks in advance!!