Last Saturday night, we visited our friends again for a BBQ. We had several drinks as usual. My husband posted as have I about our long relationship with this couple and a few weekends ago about us sharing their hot tub with them and my first time letting someone besides my husband see my naked body.

Well my husband and I have discussed this almost every night about how far we wanted to go with our friends. I have also talked with her about what if's.

We were playing cards on their patio when my husband suggested playing strip poker. I hesitated but feeling good about our trust of each other, I agreed if our friends were up for it.

Needless to say, I am not a good poker player and before I knew it, I was removing my last piece of clothing in front of them. My panties came off and I figured the game was over. Nope, it wasn't. I was asked if I would go along with performing different things if I lost again. After a good drink, I agreed I would.

I was so nervous now that I was ready to call it quits when I lost again. The pay off was to lay on the table and finger myself. I was shaking but I climbed on the table and closed my eyes and began playing with my clit.

Suddenly I felt another set of fingers touching me too. I opened my eyes and his wife was feeling my pussy too. She was down to her panties and her naked breasts were pressed against me. She has larger breasts that I do.

It was quickly suggested we get into the hot tub again. I was more than willing to get under the water and hide. In the water I began to sit down when I saw my friend sit down on my husband's lap. I looked at her husband and he was looking at me. I sat down on his lap and he began playing with me.

We played around in the water and finally he sat me up on the edge of the tub, spread my legs and got me off eating me. All the time he was taking care of me, my husband was getting oral from her.

We all ended up in their house and, well, I let him have sex with me while we watched his wife ride my husband.

He is much larger than my husband and he definitely had my attention as and me coming very hard.

We held each other while watching my husband and his wife finish up and then her and I went into the shower together. She washed me and we had a little moment together. I guess it will take some time before I can pay attention to her like she does me.

The next morning both my husband and I had sex again like it was a normal thing. We agree that this is fun and there is no emotional ties here.

We plan on pulling our camper in to their camping area and spending some time with them this summer.

Sounds like a very exciting and fun night. Glad it worked out and that you both had a great time! :)

Have you spoken with your friends about what happened since that night?

We saw them last night. They acted like nothing happened. They are very cool when it comes to making me comfortable.

Now my husband is another story. He is wearing me out. All he wants to do is relive the other night. We haven't had sex more than a couple of times a week and now he wants it morning, noon and night.

Well I kind of do to but.

Oh she did tell me, they were open for more but it was at our digression. They have a camper on a seasonal camp site they go to all summer. We are considering putting ours there too so maybe this summer, when our kids are not around, we can have a lot more fun. Did I just say that?

I'm happy that you had such a positive experience. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the club ;)

Glad to hear your first time went so well :)

All of us guys know that renewed feeling of passion and lust for our wives.......that you're now recieving from your hubby :D

Brett