bernett69

Our first swing experience, with my mom

My wife and I were on vacation with my parents and sister and her husband. We had 3 rooms, two adjoining.

On the second night there we were all down in the hotel bar passing some time. A guy across the bar came over and introduced himself and bought a round. We socialized with him for quite awhile.

Later that night he invited us to go to a club with him. We were all feeling libatious and decided it would be fun to continue the night elsewhere.

When we all walked into the club, boy were we surprised. He pulled my mother right in and up to the bar. We all moved up to the bar following them.

He kept the drinks flowing and my nervous and uneasy mother kept on drinking them.

Soon she was being led over to a center round couch closely followed by several eager looking gents, who apparently smelled the new blood in the water.

Needless to say by the end of the night my mother was well on her way to being a very seasoned swinger. The rest of the women including my wife were also very well received there at the club. My father enjoyed the views but stayed at the bar for the most part.

We all went back two years later to try the experience again so it turned out nicely.

My wife and I love swinging.

YAY!! :applause: I could never include my family anywhere I am when I'm out to "have fun", but it sounds like you all had a great time!!

How did your dad react to your mom being the center of attention there for awhile?

YAY!! :applause: I could never include my family anywhere I am when I'm out to "have fun", but it sounds like you all had a great time!!

How did your dad react to your mom being the center of attention there for awhile?

I'm sure it was a bit overwhelming to say the least with both wife and daughter having fun at the club.

it did seem to take the excitement well though.

my mother was the most "tired" at the end of the night out of the three of them. my wife and sister did have their fair share though.

it was very fun. I'm glad we did it. if we were sober or had a chance to think it over, we may not have had the experience.

This is gross. Are you saying you watched your mother and sister have group sex and your father watched his daughter?

If so that is perverse.

• Like 1

I'm sure it was a bit overwhelming to say the least with both wife and daughter having fun at the club.

it did seem to take the excitement well though.

my mother was the most "tired" at the end of the night out of the three of them. my wife and sister did have their fair share though.

it was very fun. I'm glad we did it. if we were sober or had a chance to think it over, we may not have had the experience.

I'm glad everyone had fun! Spontaneous is usually funnest!

I'm glad everyone had fun! Spontaneous is usually funnest!

yes that is true. unplanned events often are the most exciting.

This is gross. Are you saying you watched your mother and sister have group sex and your father watched his daughter?

If so that is perverse.

You're right.. ain't it GRAND?!?!?!

You people have an answer for everything.

You can twist any perverse act into something normal and good in your eyes.

doug39 said:
You people have an answer for everything.

You can twist any perverse act into something normal and good in your eyes.

I replied to your comment with respect and you come back with "you people"

What kind of "people" am I ?

I was simply saying that there are all kinds of views in this grand world and not everyone has to agree with how I looked upon an event that happened.

I still don't see and issues in knowing what went on with others that night.

You seem to have some pretty negative views and opinions of people who enjoy life and share swinging fun with others.

Have a great day and please hang out here with the rest of the "you peoples".

Your views and thoughts are always welcome.

take care

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Aching

Pretty new here, but can tell from Doug posts that he really doesn't belong. Doug needs to find a place where he can chat with people who share his morals and this isn't the place.

Nobody in here needs to be lectured.

I just want to see a post from at least one swinger that finds it wrong to watch your mother and sister have sex.

Part of the reason this world is so fucked up is because so many people have no morals and live by instinct.

• Confused 1

Aching said:
Pretty new here, but can tell from Doug posts that he really doesn't belong. Doug needs to find a place where he can chat with people who share his morals and this isn't the place.

Nobody in here needs to be lectured.

Thank you for your support. Hope to see you around.

Always open to chat. Feel free to drop me a message and I can give you our yahoo ID or something.

• Like 2

doug39 said:
I just want to see a post from at least one swinger that finds it wrong to watch your mother and sister have sex.

Part of the reason this world is so fucked up is because so many people have no morals and live by instinct.

I really shouldn't stoop this low and continue this worthless argument but it has to be said that at no time or in no way did I state I or anyone else stood over top of anyone and watched.

Certainly no one's business but my own and either way concerning no one.

But doug39 statement is a fabricated to suit his own agenda and does not represent what i originally said.

He really should enjoy his day and take up knitting. Maybe leave the sex talk to those who enjoy actually talking about sex and nudity.

Good day to you.

• Like 1

doug39 said:

I just want to see a post from you, Doug, that says, "I have no right to try to impose my moral standards on anybody else."

• Like 1

Alura said:
I just want to see a post from you, Doug, that says, "I have no right to try to impose my moral standards on anybody else."

Amen :)

This is certainly not something that I would ever be comfortable doing, but if the OP was comfortable then who am I to say what they can/can't do? If it's not hurting anyone, then why not?

• Like 1

It pains me to say this, but here it goes.

Almost everyone of you are great members of this board and do so well in contributing to the discussions, advice and opinions around here.

But:

Doug39 is laying the wood to you right now. How? All he wants out of you is outrage and responses. And you're giving it to him in spades. You've allowed a few pixels that represent the word "Doug39" and a red square dot to get under your skin and you feel the need to put those pixels in their place.

So, you're being beaten, badly, by some code that represents "doug39".

Use your internal ignore option and you'll look a lot better in the long run.

If your internal ignore option doesn't work, then use the one on this board graciously provided by the web mistress, Julie.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. -Attributed to Mark Twain

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

two4youinswva said:

Almost everyone of you are great members of this board and do so well in contributing to the discussions, advice and opinions around here.

But:

Doug39 is laying the wood to you right now. How? All he wants out of you is outrage and responses. And you're giving it to him in spades. You've allowed a few pixels that represent the word "Doug39" and a red square dot to get under your skin and you feel the need to put those pixels in their place.

If your internal ignore option doesn't work, then use the one on this board graciously provided by the web mistress, Julie.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. -Attributed to Mark Twain

well said.

I hope everyone coming by is having a great day.

Ready to move off the defense of my post. Maybe some have a better view of the subject, would be interesting to know at this point...

Or if there are any legitimate questions, would be happy to chat about it.

• Like 1

Let's see here, thinking this through.

My mothers 84 and my sister in law, well I'm just not attracted.

But have to admit it would be an A ride, or was it E ride, as they used to say at Disneyland. Holy Moses, i just used an American icon, one connected directly to children in a post about a family, two generations, swinging together. That has got to cost me a few points with the All Mighty! No not doug39...THE All Mighty.

Anyway, I can't imagine ever having the experience the OP had, but wouldn't judge him for it either.

OP glad you had fun and that everyone seemed to be open and adult about it. It could have gotten weird, I mean if any situation was ready for a bit of drama.

By the way, and don't take this personally.. but you must have a pretty hot family certainly fun. I'd love to meet them.

Have a great day!

• Like 2

lovefest04 said:
Let's see here, thinking this through.

My mothers 84 and my sister in law, well I'm just not attracted.

But have to admit it would be an A ride, or was it E ride, as they used to say at Disneyland. Holy Moses, i just used an American icon, one connected directly to children in a post about a family, two generations, swinging together. That has got to cost me a few points with the All Mighty! No not doug39...THE All Mighty.

Anyway, I can't imagine ever having the experience the OP had, but wouldn't judge him for it either.

OP glad you had fun and that everyone seemed to be open and adult about it. It could have gotten weird, I mean if any situation was ready for a bit of drama.

By the way, and don't take this personally.. but you must have a pretty hot family certainly fun. I'd love to meet them.

Have a great day!

Yes you are quite right, it was a situation that could have exploded with drama at any point. Luckily it didn't. It was fun and exciting, certainly not everyone's family night out...

My grandmother is 80, not that would have been some kind of reality right there. She was actually going to go out with us that night.. never too late to have fun.

Feel free to say hello in yahoo if you like. would love to chat.

take care

• Like 1

But:

or use the REAL ignore button - add him to your ignore list under your User CP so you don't see his posts.

or use the REAL ignore button - add him to your ignore list under your User CP so you don't see his posts.

I should have noticed the little red square in his info over there on the left... that probably would have been helpful at the start.

still I remained respectful, after all it was just one persons opinion and really doesn't effect the way I live my life. it was a fun experience and didn't cause any issues and still doesn't.

take care

• Like 1

We are advised not to respond or to ignore his ignorance, which I've done and he is on my ignore list. However, how is it okay for him to continually criticize and talk bad about swingers on the swingers board? I'm not trying to start drama, I'm simply asking where the line is?

• Like 1

We are advised not to respond or to ignore his ignorance, which I've done and he is on my ignore list. However, how is it okay for him to continually criticize and talk bad about swingers on the swingers board? Im not trying to start drama, im simply asking where the line is?

I suppose that is true also. seems funny to come to a swing forum and have extremely conservative comments. not in the political way either,lol

enjoy life, that is all the counts. how one does it is up to them in the long run.

have fun

I have to disagree with Two4. Doug needs to be dealt with frankly. In a way, Two4 did, by quoting Mark Twain which amounted to calling Doug a fool on this forum.

Doug is one of many that don't understand that disagreeing with him is quite different from not having morals. It's about morals that differ from his. That Doug thinks his morals are the only correct ones speaks of his ego. Actually it speaks of his ill ease with his ego, his self image. He seems to fear difference: different morals, different opinions, perhaps because it may mean his are not correct.

• Like 1

If no one ever responded to your comments on this board, regardless of content, how long would you stick around?

Imagine how "Doug" would have reacted if Bernette had joined his mom & Dad had joined in with Sis. Or if bro & Dad had both joined in with either woman (or each other).

That would have been a hot story. Bernette's account sounds pretty tame (from the male's standpoint).

If no one ever responded to your comments on this board, regardless of content, how long would you stick around?

that is very true. it is nice to have activity on your thread..that is the point.

but it seems this thread was highjacked from its original objective and turned into a "how to deal with an individual" thread.. boring

Imagine how "Doug" would have reacted if Bernette had joined his mom & Dad had joined in with Sis. Or if bro & Dad had both joined in with either woman (or each other).

That would have been a hot story. Bernette's account sounds pretty tame (from the male's standpoint).

now see that would have got the ball rolling... maybe a mistake not to include details.

although leaving it up to interpretation does work well too.

what do you think

• Like 1

we have returned twice since that night. everyone always has a great time. its a new tradition for everyone now when we go on vacation together

Did we bring grandma???:D

This has to be one of the most unique threads I've run into in 6 years on this board. :LOL:

I just want to say a few things on the topic.

First - as long as you're 18 it really does not matter who you want to have sex with as long as they are willing.

Second - watching your family members have sex is no different than watching other have sex. If it bothers you then don't watch.

Third - if they all enjoyed the experience then who has any right to critique their choices!!!!

Personally I think it would have been cool for her 80 yr old GM to have been there too (and a center of attn like Bernett69's mom), might have given the lady some Great memories.

Good for you Bernett69!!! would love to chat more with y'all!!!

now see that would have got the ball rolling... maybe a mistake not to include details.

although leaving it up to interpretation does work well too.

what do you think

I personally would love more details....and also some from your return trips....did GM ever make it out on a subsequent trip?

I am going to take the Fifth on this post. 

Edited by njbm

Wouldn't work for my family but it sounds like it does for yours and better yet you have each other's backs in the situation that you swing in. Take Care?

Edited by J&Wu

On 2/29/2012 at 12:46 PM, bernett69 said:

you do know that there are plenty of nudist families out there right?

although we weren't a nudist family at the time this took place, I don't really see much difference.... nudity is nudity. if you are fine with your body why should others run and hide.

I respect your opinion, it is a bit taboo. we were a group of adults that went on an adventure.

there are more people out there that view the simple act of swinging as perverse... not to mention nudity in general. it is all ones own life to live. I certainly hope you are enjoying yours.

I'm going to weigh in on a couple of the topics, but with the intention of simply adding some objective thoughts and not to incite a argument. But, I'll be glad follow up and expand on these thoughts as necessary:

Concerning the idea of swinging, or any other sexual activity, with other family members, I, too, find that notion repugnant.

However, as a committed social libertarian, I believe we all have the right to pursue our happiness as we see fit so long as everyone involved are adults; the sex is not incestuous; participants are not under the influence of mind altering substances that would deny them the ability to consent; and are not being physically and/or emotionally coerced.

However, regarding your attempt to equate family "nudism" with family "sexual activity" is something I will push back on. The perpetuation of this kind of stereotype is harmful to the nudist community.

Being clothes-less has literally nothing to do with sex or sexual activity. Nudism is simply the conduct of normal private or social activities without the need for clothes.

The emotional and physical benefits of nudism are many. Some of you may be surprised to learn Benjamin Franklin, one of the towering intellectuals we can thank for the creation of the United States and the principle of individual liberty upon which it was founded, practiced nudism. Franklin understood the health benefits of being nude in the presence of fresh air and sunshine, and practiced what he called "air baths" on a nearly daily basis. In the puritanical 1700s, this activity was bordering on heresy. Comically, some of Franklin's contemporaries, after learning of his penchant for being nude, refused to travel with him. Regardless, Franklin's health routines, which also included daily exercise and frequent bathing, must have done him some good. He lived to be 84 years-old in a time when average life expectancy was less than half that.

• Like 4

Just to be clear...We have NOT played with any family members but I do not have a issue with families who do (AS LONG AS ALL ALL ARE 18 OR OLDER)...I've seen some of the "dates" my family members have brought home and let me tell you...I'd rather see them with a clean cut freaky cousin than to ones they were with...WOW (talk about a train wreck)....but as I have already said...We don't judge and it does not bother us to play with a couple that plays with their family ... who they play with is their business as long as all are fully informed and agreeable.

On 9/5/2021 at 9:30 AM, AndrewandAnn said:

I'm going to weigh in on a couple of the topics, but with the intention of simply adding some objective thoughts and not to incite a argument. But, I'll be glad follow up and expand on these thoughts as necessary:

Concerning the idea of swinging, or any other sexual activity, with other family members, I, too, find that notion repugnant.

However, as a committed social libertarian, I believe we all have the right to pursue our happiness as we see fit so long as everyone involved are adults; the sex is not incestuous; participants are not under the influence of mind altering substances that would deny them the ability to consent; and are not being physically and/or emotionally coerced.

However, regarding your attempt to equate family "nudism" with family "sexual activity" is something I will push back on. The perpetuation of this kind of stereotype is harmful to the nudist community.

Being clothes-less has literally nothing to do with sex or sexual activity. Nudism is simply the conduct of normal private or social activities without the need for clothes.

The emotional and physical benefits of nudism are many. Some of you may be surprised to learn Benjamin Franklin, one of the towering intellectuals we can thank for the creation of the United States and the principle of individual liberty upon which it was founded, practiced nudism. Franklin understood the health benefits of being nude in the presence of fresh air and sunshine, and practiced what he called "air baths" on a nearly daily basis. In the puritanical 1700s, this activity was bordering on heresy. Comically, some of Franklin's contemporaries, after learning of his penchant for being nude, refused to travel with him. Regardless, Franklin's health routines, which also included daily exercise and frequent bathing, must have done him some good. He lived to be 84 years-old in a time when average life expectancy was less than half that.

One of the things I like about our Club is that alcohol and other intoxicants are not welcome on site and arrival intoxicated is discouraged. Thanks for sticking up for Social/Family Nudism!

• Like 1

OK, so that would be so weird for me that I don't think I could get aroused at all. Seeing my mom naked would be really awkward, and seeing her in any sexual context would... I don't know, it would be weird. 

But... 

I reread the OP's post to see if I missed anything. I'm pretty sure that none of the family members had sex with each other. So really, this is a story of people being very open with their sexuality, not a story of incest.  

I don't think I could be ok with it, but that's my personal hangup. I'm genuinely impressed with the OPs family, and their ability to be open and honest about sex. They're probably way ahead of me in letting go of hangups and societal conditioning. 

Instead of wagging a finger, I'll tip my hat. I truly believe in liberty, and always hope that it works out. This one seems to, and so it adds hope for the future. 

• Like 1

My parents and I have had a falling out over my family arrangements, particularly my dad.  Mom may disagree with my choice to live with two guys, having reproduced with both of them, and two other women with whom I am sexual as well, but at least she is loving with all of the children, not just those who are biologically mine.  That was a non-negotiable anyway, all of the children are all of ours, and we are all their parents.

It used to make me angry, but the way I see it now I am sad for all of the sexual pleasure and enjoyment of life that they have missed.  

• Like 1

Children can never have 'too much' love. Just sorry to hear that your father would rather cling on to his own beliefs than love and enjoy his grandchildren.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nusofties said:

I think the OP is a fake post, written for the poster’s “pleasure”. Too effing weird.

nusofties, that’s my assumption as well, though over the past decades I did know a woman who enjoyed going to bars with her sister where they would pick up guys to play with together. I don’t know if they played with each other during the scenes. In a similar vein, I had a vanilla friend who was involved with a mother/daughter pair, but I don’t know if it was the three of them together, or he was just with each of them on different dates.

Also, it’s worth keeping in mind that even when a post is clearly just the poster’s fantasy, the ensuing discussion can be useful in a practical sense to some subsequent commenters and readers.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 12:07 PM, PeterJ said:

even when a post is clearly just the poster’s fantasy, the ensuing discussion can be useful in a practical sense to some subsequent commenters and readers.

That is my view as well.  I have found some OP's to be unworthy of a reply, but the subsequent posters make good points or bring up worthwhile topics.

• Like 1