tlccm

How was the first time you had a threesome?

So whoever ends up reading this. How was the first time you had a threesome? Whether it be as a single or a couple. Were you nervous? What kind of feelings do you go through?

The first one wasn't so good. He was pretty terrible in the sack. We were nervous, yes, but that wasn't a big problem. After that she nearly quit, but we stuck to it, had some better experiences with a couple and then a really good MFM at the club. Now we're not so nervous. :)

We felt great about the latter and can't wait for J's leg to heal up so we can do it again.

The first 3 some T and I have had was a FMF. She was nervous as it was her first time with another woman. We had fun but T didn't get the full effect as the other woman didn't like oral sex. T felt like she missed out on something as did I. T really enjoyed kissing and feeling the other lady up but wanted more. That's what brought us to our second FMF. This one went off great as the other woman was experienced and really knew what to do. T also got to experience the whole package and really enjoyed herself enough to say she wants to do them more.

Now it is my turn for the MFM. T has experience in this dept. but I never been in one. I nervous and excited at the same time. We have fantasies of picking some lucky guy up in a bar and going to a motel. All we've done so far is fantasize and talk about it. We will put our plan into action when I return from overseas. LOL

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

The first time we had a "full Monty" 3 some was awesome!!!!!!! We met a guy through SLS. He had about 7 pages of certifications so we figured he knew what he was doing :cool: .

We gave him a shot and it was everything we hoped for and more. He was hung like a horse (and you think I am speaking figuratively :lol: ) and he performed as long as Mrs naughty could handle him. He didn't cum until Mrs naughty was ready for him to and when he did Mrs naughty and I thought he was having a heart attack :eek::lol: . It lasted a good two hours plus and included just about every combination/position we could think of (Straight between the Ms of course ;) ).

We all walked away very satisfied with the evenings events and Mrs Naughty had a smile on her face that lasted for days facelick .

That's when we knew we were hooked :lol: .

tlccm said:
How was the first time you had a threesome?

:claps:FAN—FUCKING—TASTIC :fun:

tlccm said:
Were you nervous?

Yes, very—it was also our very first swinging experience—after 23 years of a monogamous marriage. :eek:

tlccm said:
What kind of feelings do you go through?

Very intense experience. You can read all the gory details—our build up to it for a couple of weeks beforehand, the actual event itself, and our feelings afterwards—in this thread.

Thanks to those who have answered my questions, its nice hearing all this information. And SBcple, that is quite the thread. :) Now, I see some of you had a bad first experience, but the 2nd time was tons better. How can we avoid a bad first experience?

Our first threesome involved a F of a couple we were swinging with at the time. She had quite the appetite, so everyone got equal time from everyone else. We weren't nervous because we were familiar with her already, so I guess it's a little different than others' experiences. All in all, it was a great experience that we had no problem repeating. Of course, we did reciprocate, and the Mrs. got her time in the sun as well. The stories she told when she got home were well worth the wait.

Our first MFM threesome was well over 20 years ago, so the memory of that one is a bit fuzzy, but I do remember it was a good time and I was really nervous.

Now the first one we had after getting back into swinging, that one I remember well and to this day we still talk about it. We were lucky enough to find a gentleman who was experienced and knew what he was doing.

I remember thinking...I can't believe we are doing this...This is fun...is Ted okay with this?...This is way fun....Are we really doing this?....This is just too much damn fun...Damn, Ted has a big grin on his face, so do I :D ...We are hooked, can't wait to do this again.

Teresa

Our first was awesome. The other guy was nervous and could not get at full erection but did due to his size he was able to perform to her satisfaction. The second one was with the same guy and was even better. We were more comfortable with each other and he was totally into having a good time.

SBcpl took my answer. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Got lucky maybe but have to admit we've never had a bad experience in swinging. What does that say about us? We are careful and we only play with people after we know that it is gonna be (see above answer). Maybe luck has sumpin to do with it, too. And don't forget our attitude. That's the most important thing.

1st full on threesome was about 7 years ago - I was 24, my girlfriend was a 21 year-old blonde 5'7, 120, 34dd, very very hot - her best friend & her, who have kissed & fooled around a little before i met her, is also a hot blonde but a little shorter & not as chesty. They had been in a year long argument over an old boyfriend & hadn't spoken - they reconciled at a party where she introduced me to her. We end up going back to her place and somehow the conversation in the car turned highly sexual & before I knew it they were going at it in the backseat. I had one eye on the road & one eye in the rear-view watching them make out, hot & heavy. When we got to her place she said, "park the car and come inside, we will be in the bedroom completely naked waiting for you to join us... hurry up." At first I just watched, my totally naked girlfriend was going down on the totally naked other girl while I stroked myself; when I noticed the other girl staring at me intently with that "oh my god, i want your cock" look, I knew it was time to join in.

We end up having a full on FMF that lasted all night long. Every imaginable position, you name it. It was amazing. At one point I looked in the mirror to see my girlfriend sucking my cock as her friend sucked and licked my balls, all the while they were fingering each other and alternately kissing each other. Very hot.

We never did it again, but what a memory!

2much said:

1st full on threesome was about 7 years ago - I was 24, my girlfriend was a 21 year-old blonde 5'7, 120, 34dd, very very hot - her best friend & her, who have kissed & fooled around a little before i met her, is also a hot blonde but a little shorter & not as chesty. They had been in a year long argument over an old boyfriend & hadn't spoken - they reconciled at a party where she introduced me to her. We end up going back to her place and somehow the conversation in the car turned highly sexual & before I knew it they were going at it in the backseat. I had one eye on the road & one eye in the rear-view watching them make out, hot & heavy. When we got to her place she said, "park the car and come inside, we will be in the bedroom completely naked waiting for you to join us... hurry up." At first I just watched, my totally naked girlfriend was going down on the totally naked other girl while I stroked myself; when I noticed the other girl staring at me intently with that "oh my god, i want your cock" look, I knew it was time to join in.

We end up having a full on FMF that lasted all night long. Every imaginable position, you name it. It was amazing. At one point I looked in the mirror to see my girlfriend sucking my cock as her friend sucked and licked my balls, all the while they were fingering each other and alternately kissing each other. Very hot.

We never did it again, but what a memory!

Excuse me while I go and clean up!!!

All these posts here are awesome. TLCCM had the same question as my wife and I. We have had one encounter together which was pretty good. At the time we had a mutual friend who my wife was very interested in. One night my wife and I talked with her on the phone which turned into a very hot phone sex conversation. We made her climax and she wanted more. She came over in haste and we started some kissing, heavy petting and touching on our couch which soon led to our bedroom. My wife was topless and only participated in kissing her and caressing her breasts. I took her all the way to climax from oral and penetration. Afterwards, my wife kissed me deeply while our friend made me climax orally. After our friend left, my wife and I had some fo the most intensive sex that we have ever had. My only concren is that my wife did not get to play as much as she wanted (she is very self-conscious). I believe that our encounter has really brought us closer together and we both are trying to find a couple to share our love of life with. So in answer to TLCCM's original question, our first (and only so far) time was great!

First time was very nervous for us all. It was with a close friend of ours. I have to admit there was a lot of mixed emotions and I was primarily worried about her feelings and hopes that she didn't feel cheap or used afterwards. The night turned out very well, she seemed to have a great time definetly got hers and he was suprisingly long lasting. Its been 8 years and we still do it. And its only gotten better.

The first one was good at first but then went downhill. Let me explain. My best friend at the time wanted me to join him and his girlfriend in a threesome. He had told me that he had talked it over with his girlfriend and she was OK with it. I said great. We planned the evening. First, we all went out to dinner. Then we rented a hotel room for the night. All went as planned. After a few drinks to losen us up, we went at it. It was fantastic! This has always been a fantasy of mine. (still is!!) It was great until I began to have intercourse with my friend's girlfriend. He got wierded out and pretty much ruined the whole evening.

This story is a great example of why everyone needs to communicate what is expected from everyone. Everyone needs to understand the rules before the love making starts.

After this episode, we repeated the threesome another three times without any intercourse by me. Everything was fine after we communicated.

Communication! Communication! Communication!

Sorry about getting off subject.

I was 21 seeing a very sexy and very experienced 35yo. She invited me over one night because as she put it (needed some cock) when I got there she had a male visitor and I thought there would be no sex tonight. But with in seconds she was on her knees sucking me in front of this perfect stranger. I was a little apprehensive at first but her oral manipulation soon had me loosened up. All my inhibitions went out the door & before I knew it they were both seducing me into the bi-sexual world. mefacelick

My first threesome was 13 years ago and the memory is totally fuzzy. It was with my first husband and his best friend who was visiting from out of state. It was spontaneous but I was hoping it would happen all night. I don't remember any of the specifics but I do recall having a glow for quite a long time after.

I've had three "first time" experiences with threesums as follows:

- First Ever Threesum: It was a MFM and I was the extra guy with a married couple with whom I was friends.

- Firt Time I Shared my Wife: A MFM with my wife, a friend and me.

- First FMF: My wife, a friend and I.

They were all AWESOME!!

Our first "threesome" actually ended up being a "fivesome"! We had been swinging for a year or so and Mrs. P asked what my fantasy was. I rolled my eyes and said "what's every guy's fantasy" and left it at that. Well, unbeknownst to me she found a wonderful, beautiful and experienced single lady and they decided to surprise me on my birthday. Well, the day comes around and she arrives...

...with two of her friends! It was an absolutely intense night and really enjoyable to all of us, but as a guy trying to keep 4 ladies satisfied, it was a bit overwhelming. :)

My first threesome was about two years ago. I had befriended a college at work and we became very close friends. Hanging out and partying but nothing ever happened between us. She was happily married and I was too. We found out about her lifestyle kinda accidentally. After a night of heavy drinking we let her and her husband use our spare bedroom to stay the night. The next morning, as I was making breakfast I heard someone call out for water from the room. I walked in expecting to find her and her husband recovering from a night of drinking but instead walked in to see them in the act naked with ANOTHER women!! Awkward does not even begin to describe the feeling I had when I opened the door. They came out of the room later and joined us for breakfast (the "friend" had left without saying a word to us). The conversation started about what I had walked in on. The exact words were "Well, the cat is out of the bag"... We all laughed and at the time just finished our breakfast and called it a day.

I started to think about what I had seen, two girls and a man and started asking my friend questions. She confided that her and her husband where in the swinging lifestyle and had been for about two years and loved it. I had a lot of questions and she answered all of them. I started to think about what it would be like to be with her and we joked about it until one day it finally happened.

It was after a concert, several of us made it back to her house and continued drinking. My husband went home because he had to go to work early the next day. I stayed behind secretly hoping something would happen between me and her. She was just beautiful and had an amazing body and the most amazing breast I had ever seen. After the last guest left her house and it was just me, her husband and her, she quickly pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me passionately, I quickly started returning the favor and did not hesitate one bit. It was so hot. Before I knew it, her husband was on a chair watching us and we had both undressed and started making out. She kissed and touched me in so many places, it was heavenly! She took out her toys and we continued to play with each other till we both climaxed with such pleasure. Her husband joined only to fuck her from behind while she ate me out! I have to admit, watching that was amazing!! It was THE BEST experience ever!! IT left me with a taste of wanting more!!

My husband was disappointed he missed out on the fun so we arranged another night of hot sex with just him, me and her. This time, I told him I wanted him to fuck both of us! He was very surprised by my reaction but did not hesitate. We both took turns pleasing him and he took turns pleasing us. Just heaven! The best FIRST experience EVER!!

• Confused 1

We received a phone call from Mrs. Playcouple who was in London on business. She said she'd just talked to Mr. Playcouple, who was horney. She asked us to invite him over for a threesome. Said she'd get her turn when she arrived home. We assured her we would and she expressed her gratitude. Mrs. Alura called him and extended the invitation for 10:00AM the next morning at our place. He was a college professor so had no trouble adjusting his schedule.

Mrs. Alura met him at the door with a serious kiss in a wonderful negligee and led him into the den where I'd just lit the last of the candles and drawn the cork on a bottle of chilled Riesling. Okay, I'll admit that drinking at ten o'clock in the morning was not our custom but neither was having threesomes at that time, either. It was great fun! We tried, and couldn't quite manage double penetration, but there was still a lot of fun experimentation. Mrs. Alura's favorite was riding Mr. Playcouple on the sofa in a reverse cowgirl position while I knelt between their legs and licked her clit. She never refused that opportunity after that. :) She set a goal of ending the experience with come from both of us in her pussy and her stomach, and succeeded admirably. :) "Oh! There are sperm wars going on all through me!"

When Mrs. Playcouple returned, her choice was a threesome with Mrs. Alura and me while Mr. Playcouple watched. He was quick to approve her choice; this having been a long-time fantasy of his. But that was our second threesome...

Alura

My first threesome was about two years ago. I had befriended a college at work and we became very close friends. Hanging out and partying but nothing ever happened between us. She was happily married and I was too. We found out about her lifestyle kinda accidentally. After a night of heavy drinking we let her and her husband use our spare bedroom to stay the night. The next morning, as I was making breakfast I heard someone call out for water from the room. I walked in expecting to find her and her husband recovering from a night of drinking but instead walked in to see them in the act naked with ANOTHER women!! Awkward does not even begin to describe the feeling I had when I opened the door. They came out of the room later and joined us for breakfast (the "friend" had left without saying a word to us).

I have to say that if someone invited someone over to my house like that without asking me first, that would be the end of that friendship.

Our first threesome was many years ago. It was with the wife of a couple with whom we had been swinging for several months so we were not nervous.

It happened like this. John was away on business and Caroline invited us over for the evening. Jo had a meeting to go to first so Brian went to Caroline's house on his own. He and Caroline were already naked in bed when Jo arrived. She undressed immediately and joined B and C in bed, with B in the middle between the two ladies. They both began to touch and stroke B and in no time at all he was erect. J asked C if B had fucked her and when she replied that he had J said it was now her turn. So B fucked J while C watched. After B and J had both cum we all drifted off to sleep for a few hours. When we awoke J said she wanted to watch while B and C fucked. After they had finished B and J got dressed and left.

Over the next two or three years until they moved out to British Columbia we had several other threesomes with J and C, usually FMF involving B, Jo and C or John, Jo and C. We did have an MFM once when Caroline was away attending a conference. It was all great fun and we have continued to enjoy threesomes ever since.

Our first threesome was pure happenstance. We'd been to a Meet & Greet earlier that evening, and ended up hosting a little "after party" at a nearby motel. As the majority of folks were leaving, I was ready to tackle my honey. But one gentleman whose wife had gone to their room to turn in for the night was lingering . . . Mr. Sweet and I looked at each other, then invited him to join us. It started off with J going down on me while I sucked my honey. Then my honey took me from behind while I went down on J, then they switched out again. It was lovely, but we never saw J or his wife again. (And yes, she was fine leaving him at the after party while things were still hopping)

=)

The first time I had a 3some was in my early 40's. We did it as a couple. I co-hosted a birthday party for my ex and i did him and another dude, It was yummy.

I really enjoyed being the center of their attention. I felt like a slut afterwards but in a good way, because we did the 3 some with friends we made in the lifestyle.

Our first threesome was fmf with someone we had played with at the club previously in a group.

We went to dinner and then to her house. The action started in her living room. I was sitting on the floor. My husband and she stood up near me and started to kiss. She pulled me up into the kiss. Threeway kissing was fabulous, as was the rest of the night. It was really a wonderful, comfortable, sexy experience! I loved being able to be with two people at once and I really liked watching my husband with her and her watching us.

Threesomes are so great, but I'm glad we started with couples first. Previous group experience helped to gauge what our feelings would be when adding another person and learn to take control/get what we need from a situation. Personally, I think threesomes are graduate level swinging as opposed to foursome swaps. I do love threesomes though!

• Like 1

My first threesome was an FFM in college... my college girlfriend and a friend of hers who was interested in me ambushed me in my girlfriends appartment. Obviously, I went for it. It was fun. Afterward, however, everything went straight to hell. My life would probably have been a lot easier if I had known and understood about swinging back then. :)

My first threesome with my wife was a MFM at a swingers club. A very polite single guy approached us, gave my wife a little oral play and we invited him to join us for more. We all had fun (and afterwards there was no drama). Now, I love doing MFM threesomes with my wife.

I have to say that if someone invited someone over to my house like that without asking me first, that would be the end of that friendship.

I'm with you Julie, I had to read that twice! I would like to hear how the girl ended up at the house. My first question would have been who is the strange girl, not what were you doing with her.

Much like CenTex, I've had more than just one "first threesome".

FMF - a powerful, powerful thing. A platonic girlfriend and I used to just pick a guy in our circle of friends and give him the ride of his life. The first time was such a rush knowing he'd never forget it and likely never get it again:)

MFM - Me with two guy friends. After all the fantasizing, it was fun, but didn't live up to the fantasy I had created in my mind.

Years later with hubby:

MFM - Fantastic and everything that the first MFM left me wanting for. Being the center of attention of four hands, two mouths, two...you get the idea. oh yes, it was awesome!

FMF - Also fantastic in every way. I planned for days on how things might go...set the room up just so strategically placing candles and other fun stuff around to set the mood. I wanted him to have the best time ever, and it was mind-blowing for both of us.

It was a girlfriend who ended up being my wife that I/we had our first experience. Watching her enjoying having sex with another man was something I'll never forget. I'm hooked for life . She loved it and I have tried to talk all of my girlfriends ,and wives :blush:, into trying it.

A few months ago I got to be with a couple for their 1st time. They are in the 70's. I had meet them and for to know them over a weekend. Later I get this call with him saying he wanted to ask me a personal question. He had had this desire for a long time and his wife had just a while back told him she had a fantasy. It was to have another man in the bed! Well, I'd not thought of them in a sexual way. He told me I was the 1st guy that she had even considered doing this with. So the thought goes thru my mind that this would probably be the last chance at them fulfilling this fantasy, so I said yes.

They planned to come to a local hotel room for the weekend. We meet after work and out to dinner and go at it for a couple of hours. I went home for the night to give them time to talk about things and make sure they were comfortable with everything. By the time I got there in the morning they had already had another round of fun and we started another. That afternoon I brought over my massage bed and we each got a 4 hand massage. Then more sex after a great Thia dinner.

Before I left I has if this had been as good as her fantasy. She said it was even better than her fantasy. That completed one of the best weekends of my life. We have meet a couple more times and will soon plan an other weekend.

I was a threesome late bloomer. My wife and I had been married for 6 years and we were just starting to explore our sexuality a bit more creatively, having emerged from a few sleep-deprived years of baby-rearing. We decided to try an "erotic couple massage" at a private club - living in a fairly liberal country this was all legal and not too taboo It was fantastic - I loved watching my wife getting pleasured by another woman and also the attention of four hands all over my body. It was also, oddly, very erotic knowing that it could only go so far - the rules for erotic massage where we live sure no sex, oral or otherwise, with the attendant (all's fair between the couple getting the massage). After our first experience, we decided it was someone we definitely wanted to build into our sexual lives. We consider it a threesome - at least the kind of threesome we were wanting at the time. It was actually an experience with erottic massage that led us to learn about the lifestyle - we knew nothing- but that is another story

Our first threesomes were great and had the MFM and FMF within two weeks of each other. Mr. Sunbuckus had had a FMF before without me but it wasn't very good. I found our MFM great and it made me very aroused to be the center of attention. With our first FMF together, I enjoyed taking it easy because I didn't have to make sure I was pleasuring everyone. lol

The first was exactly 30 yrs ago next month, I was 26 my wife was 20 at the time.

We invited my friend over to watch the 1982 World Series. My wife and I talked about a threesome prior to this but I always thought it was just fantasy talk. I had also relayed this at one point to my friend and told him my wife talked about having a 3some. As we were watching the series having a few beers and a few tokes we were all feeling pretty good. I got up go to the other end of the house to the bathroom and get a few more drinks.

I was only gone about 3-4 minutes tops, came back into the living room and my wife had my friend's fully hard cock in her hand and was stroking it. They both looked at me wife shit eating grins as I walked over to set the drinks down. At that point my wife unzipped me and took out my cock and started stroking it to get me hard as I stood next to her. After a while I slipped my wife's top off, in those days she had really small tits, 34A, and both my friend and I started playing with them. This went on for quite some time.

My wife then got up and went to the other end of the house. When she came back she was completely nude and she had two razors and a can of shaving cream. Without a word being said she gave each of us a razor and sat down in the middle of the living room and lathered up her pussy and had us both shave her completely bald. When that was done things really started to heat up.

She laid flat on the floor and I started eating and tongue fucking her pussy, while my friend who was a good 7 inches but extremely fat kneeled over her face as she sucked him off. We took turns back and forth in the living room in every conceivable position, her kneeling while we both stood next to her, as she sucked one and jacked off the other. Then things moved to the bed which was in the next room. My friend laid on the bed and my wife moved over to continue sucking his thick fat cock while I took turns eating her out and fucking her doggie style.

At that point we were at least 3 hours into it and no one had even inclination to cum yet, we were having way too much fun. We both had erections for 5 solid hours and were sucking and fucking each other like crazy. finally at 2AM in the morning we decided to call it quite, we all had to go to work the next day. But, my wife decided we couldn't end it without blowing our loads, so she started sucking my friend frantically, I was really no where near cumming and I knew she couldn't concentrate fully on popping us both so I started to jack my cock off and watch them. I could tell my friend was getting near, she could too and just when he was about to explode she lubed up her finger in her pussy and started finger fucking his ass, he blew one enormous load of cum all over her tits, the scene was so hot it drove me to the edge and I shot a huge load over her. She was covered in so much cum it almost looked fake. At that point she laid down opened up her legs and fingered her own pussy to a huge orgasm.

We all laid spent on the bed. My friend, who still lived at home with his parents, told me the next day he was glad it was late because he went home with his shirt on inside out. We had two other 3 somes together after that but none was as good as the first. We are all still friends to this day, almost exactly 30 yrs later.

My friend and I still talk about renewing that experience but we've never found the right time. He's now married so I'm not really even sure he would carry through with it, but maybe it'll happen some day. My friend is also into bondage to a certain degree now. And my wife has had a new world open up to her with the 50 Shades books, and she's told me she wants to be tied up and fucked hard, spanked etc. I've bought her some pretty hot looking leather and chains outfits but haven't showed her yet.

I have a plan to surprise her at some point. Have her dress up in the leather, heels etc, blind fold her then tie her up in the living room. At that point my friend enters the room quietly and all of a sudden she feels 4 hands exploring her body. Then two cocks, the same ones she sucked off 30 yrs ago in her hands, in her mouth, maybe even in her pussy and ass at the same time. I think I need to go blow a load just relating this story.

My first threesome was a MFF, let's just say I couldn't stay hard for long lol, It's very sexy but I don't have the stamina for two women. Was with an ex girlfriend and one of her friends.

My first MFM was a bit better, with my last ex girlfriend I struggled to stay hard when I was underneath her as there's not a lot of movement friction while the other guy was on top doing her anally, was a guy from the internet.

Have had a few MFM threesomes with my current girlfriend.

• Like 1

Hello, well the first time I had a threesome it was MFM and I was 17 yo. It was with a couple in there mid 20's that lived nearby and I knew from work (a part-time job I had in high school.) She wanted to experience 2 guys at once and a DP and he wanted to see it ND.

• Confused 1

Hmm...Well, my very first threesome was 15 years ago. It was a FMF with my long term boyfriend at the time and my best friend. The three of us were very close friends. The threesome was totally unplanned and initiated by me. I had never given any thought to having a threesome before. The three of us had been out partying (we weren't trashed or anything) and had ended up back at my place. My BF and I were having sex in my room and my friend was getting ready for bed--she was staying over because we left her car at the bar. I remember I just suddenly looked at my BF and said "go tell N she can join us." Of course he did! I recall I had one moment of >.

Fast forward to present. I met a lovely couple from a swinger site, we did the usual. Exchanged a few e-mails, went out to dinner to size each other up and talk. Decided we had good chemistry and set a play date. It was awesome! Just some thoughts. I think it went so well for a few reasons:

1)If you're going to try to meet people through swinger sites, be clear about what you want in your profile. Be specific. If you're patient, you can find the right person/couple.

2)we sat down and talked before we hit the sheets. What are your boundaries/rules? What do you not like? What will you not do, ever? And then there was some stuff we agreed that we might do eventually, but not yet.:) strap ons, oh my! lol

3)Suggestion only--if you want to have a good FMF, make sure you don't have two passive women. That will make for a crappy FMF. Someone has to make the first move/be the aggressor. And generally the women are setting the pace.

Was I nervous? Hell , no :cool: We all know we're there for sex. There's no reason to be coy. I guess I'm a dive right in to the deep end kind of person, though. I'm like this in all aspects of my life.

• Like 3

our first time was in a pool with a very good friend who we had spent a lot of time naked in the with,this day he just got a hard on and my wife asked him what happening,next thing we were all having great fun we both got to fuck her in the pool,a big suprise to all but enjoyed by all

I was 16 and in high school the first time. Two boys and me. I loved it. That led to gang bangs. My first threesome as a married woman happened about 7 years ago with my husband and another man. It was incredible.

My first threesome was as a single when I was in my early twenties. I was living in Europe and was approached to perform in a porn. I was very nervous, but totally turned on by the cute, young Hungarian actress I'd be fucking. It was very nerve-wracking with all the other guys in the room and the cameras (photo and video). When it was my turn, I just concentrated on the actress beauty.

As she's on top of me, I hear the director ask one of the other male actors to take her from behind. Next thing I know, I'm having a threesome.

Making sure I didn't cum with such a hot experience happening to me and around me took a lot of focus.

I was hooked on threesomes since.

My first threesome was a ffm. My wife and I had been groping and playing with the married neighbor lady for some time. This included fingering her to orgasm. so when we went all the way we were all pretty comfortable with each other. It was a great time that we repeated more than once.

Our first threesome was a FMF with a married bi-female that we both knew thru a mutual friends. After hanging out on the back deck having appetizers and drinks, we moved inside. My hubby went to shower off and "Ginger" and I started to get to know each other better. When my husband got out of the shower we were both topless and kissing on the couch. We all three moved to the guest bedroom. Hubby joined us on the bed, we all kissed and enjoyed a lot of nipple play. DH and I explored her orally at the same time until she scored the first orgasm. Next I was up for the treat of both of their tongues. DH licked my nipples while she focused on my clit and pushed me over the edge. Then the girls explored him briefly before he had to cum. "Ginger" asked if she could have the load and finished him by swallowing every drop. Hubby then withdrew to a bedside chair while the girls continued to play...he gave us a great 30-45 minutes of just girl time.

Once hard and horny he returned to the bed where he fucked "Ginger" while she continued oral pleasure. As he continued to fuck her, I laid beside them and played with her nipples...as she had an orgasm...the next thing I know her pussy is in my face and DH is fucking me doggy style....he announced he was about to cum....as I turned to finish him orally, she placed her mouth on my clit and began rubbing my nipples....I had a toe curling orgasm at the exact moment DH filled my mouth.

Our first MFM was about two months later with a guy DH new as a work acquaintance. We met at a bar one Tuesday afternoon and after meeting I agreed and DH set everything up for the next Saturday. Similar plan...drinks and appetizers on the deck...then we moved to the hot tub...I went in and put on a "slutty little bikini". The men joined me both fully nude...DH went inside to "get more drinks" and I got closer to "Robert". By the time DH returned "Robert" was sitting on the edge of the hot tub as I gave him a BJ quickly "Robert" blew his load into my mouth. We moved to the guest bedroom and "Robert" gave me oral sex while DH played with my nipples and I sucked his dick... Then "Robert" asked DH if he could fuck me. DH told him yes and he started sliding into me. I moved to a doggy style position to better suck DH while being fucked...it was all to much for DH and I was quickly swallowing his load. DH moved to the chair as I mounted "Robert" in a cowgirl position. A few minutes later he announced he was about to cum again so I slipped his wet dick into my mouth and finished him.

"Robert" dressed and left a lot more quickly than "Ginger"....the orgasm score was guys 3 - girl 0.

DH was awesome and took care of me after "Robert" left.