BeStylnIT

First time with more than one person.

I just read a couple's profile that mentioned how the wife initiated things with her husband and a friend during a football game. Hot sure but its kinda charming too. Anyone want to tell about theirs?

The first time I was in a mmf was from meeting the coupe online . But, the first time o had a threesome was in high school. Literally used the 'ol stamp collection approach but it was comics instead. The two girls thought it was stupid and nerdy I read comics. Then I pointed out how hot the females are always drawn and how much I'd like to bang a super hero chick. Ha ha ha we laughed and started feeling teenage sexual angst take over. From no where I had an idea to get myself dared to pull out my cock, which was rock hard. I told them work of the xmen women are sohot I jerk off to them. They turn me on that much! I said even at that moment I'm out of control horny and had a boner. They said nah-ugh, to which I said oh yeah, I'll prove it. First time I noticed the reaction to a girl seeing my dick for first time. God, nothing better!!!

Anyway, it was high school and maybe not the greatest threesome from lack of experience but still purrdy darn fun.

Hmm... My first time was at a swingers club. Ex had been to plenty before, but his previous partner went along and would perhaps give oral to a guy and he wasn't allowed to touch women.

I said we could give it a go, but I wasn't promising anything. Pay, de robe, get to the bar and get some liquid courage.

Started off on one of the double couple beds first, single guys started watching, then one came over and started touching me. One thing leads to another, on all fours giving my guy oral and the other guy is behind me. The rest is history, I turned out to enjoy the threesome..foursome..five some.... Add as many numbers as you like.. And I can't wait to get back again, alone or as a couple!

When I much younger I had a really good job, making great money, and had all my hair! LOL Anywho! I was also taking night classes at the local college and met this one girl who I was kinda interested in. One night after class we went to the bar that was conveniently next-door to the building we took our classes in. Later that night I had my first MFF experience! Fueled by way too many gin and tonics I watched them play with each other on the bed of the flop and fuck hotel bed while I jerked off. Later they both went down on me and I ended up fucking them both. I was fun and hot but I actually prefer MMF vs. MFF and now fortunately married to a woman who also enjoys it that way! LOL :)