hottywifey

Lap dance with a male stripper while my hubby was watching

We are Filipino couple. Me and my husband of 20 years have been fantasizing so many things one of which is me being grinded on by a male stripper in a private room with my husband watching. This was realized later at a gay bar where we decided to proceed after few drinks. It was a real turned on for both of us and we had a very wild sex after that.

Actually it was my husband who broached the idea that we go to the male strip bar. I readily agreed out of curiosity because it was my first time to go to such place. Besides, we had been fantasizing that for a long time. Well, as I said me and my husband got horny while the stripper started to grind and flirt with me and my husband said he was really turned on seeing me for the first time flirting with a stranger. We're planning to do it again. It really added spice to our sex life.

I just now read your post and hope you still check for replies. I've never thought about asking a dancer at a gay bar to do a lap dance for my wife. That just might be the stimulus she needs to join me in some sexual adventures again. I remember how much she enjoyed the Tea dancers, (what they call gay strippers here), in Key West when we were at Fantasy Fest.

I hope you and your husband do have many more fun adventures together. And I hope you two enjoy some young, good looking, guy together some day! Good luck to you and, have fun!

Thanks for a very nice story! :)