Texasluv2011

Our First Threesome

So the Mrs. and I had been discussing having a threesome since sometime last year. It was actually her idea. Well we finally had our first one on our anniversary (July). She set it up and everything. So we went out to eat and had a few drinks then went to our place. Now during all of this time neither one of us were really talking about how everything would happen. It was a "whatever happens, happens" situation. So we went to our bedroom and watched a little tv for all of 3 seconds then clothes started coming off. (This is the point where I wish I was as talented and descriptive as allot of people on here are, so excuse the lack of deep expression and million dollar words) It started off as usual with the Mrs and I, and while I was eating out the Mrs, Miss X began sucking on the Mrs breasts. Things progressed from there and I thought everything was going smoothly being it was the first time and all. So before I penetrated Miss X I asked the Mrs if everything was still OK and she handed me a condom. So now everything was still going good. I tried to balance the time between the 2 of them as best as I could. At this point the Mrs has not eaten or even touched Miss X's vagina which was discussed prior to the meet up between the women and they were both OK with it. Ok so out of this whole 2 hour session (1 hr & 50 minutes longer than the Mrs and I normally go, as we try to get done before the baby wakes up) Miss X was the only one to climax. It got to the point where I had to go get a pitcher of water. Now I'm sure I could have went longer but we were all tired. We got dressed and brought Miss X back to her car (45 minutes away) I was still hard too. I'm thinking we will continue when we got home. Not only did that not happen and I ended up finishing myself off after returning home, the Mrs didn't say anything to me at all, as if I did something wrong. Come to find out she in fact was still a little jealous about what I had done and I didn't pay enough attention to her. The next morning was even worse because she was now pissed to the highest level of Pissed-tivity. She began crying and wouldn't talk to me. So I sought out advice from a friend who was once in the lifestyle and he gave me a run down of what was happening. So I took his advice and I believe she got the female perspective advice from Friend's wife. I'm still not sure how it worked out but needless to say that like the next 3 weeks we had sex every single day and twice a day on the weekends.

Now tonight the Mrs and Miss X are meeting up for the first time since (I am in training in VA) so I am allowing them a one on one session over skype of course. The Mrs says that she wants to try to go down this time but she is nervous and scared. I hope everything goes smoothly in my absence. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post.

Well, that was exactly my fear for our FFM. Nurse brought up the idea, and of course I was up for it. However, when the time came, we had stipulations. It was mainly for her bi-curiosity, but with the possibility of me getting to play too. I was all cool with it whether I got to play or not. My only stipulation was that I be there with her to watch. So, our Miss X comes along and Nurse and I discussed how things would go. We would have Miss X come over, the two of them would get dressed and we would go out to a local strip club, have some drinks, and then come back to swim in the pool and the girls would play and I would watch. The girls played around a little at the strip club (kissing, touching, etc.) then we went back to the house and we all went skinny-dipping in the pool. The girls started playing and I was watching. After they played for a while Nurse looked at me, then looked at Miss X and they both came over and started giving me a blowjob. This wasn't discussed, so now I wasn't sure of the rules, except I knew intercourse was not on the playing field. I wasn't interested in intercourse with Miss X anyway because Nurse is fucking awesome! So, we all went inside to the bedroom. Nurse wanted me to eat them both at the same time, so I did. Then she wanted to ride me while Miss X rode my face. We did that. Then Nurse wanted me to fuck her (Nurse) from behind while sixty-nining with Miss X and Miss X suck her cum off my cock (this was one of my biggest fantasies). However, I was never able to orgasm because I was so nervous. I wanted to make sure I did not slip up and not give Nurse the right amount of attention. I was successful. Everything turned out to be awesome and Miss X went home then we fucked like rabbits for the next two weeks. Now that we've discussed everything and we've been doing this longer, I'm pretty certain I will be able to achieve orgasm next time if we ever find another female or couple to play with. If I don't orgasm next time, I say oh well, it's still a great time. That's not the point for me. :)

I can see how your Mrs. can be upset. I see all of this as a delicate situation in the beginning because there are a lot of trust issues that have to be overcome. When Nurse first brought all of this up I was worried. I wasn't sure how I would deal with another man touching her. I wasn't sure how I would deal with me touching another woman. But as we've been around the lifestyle now for nearly a year, we're more trusting of each other and a hell of a lot more secure in our relationship and find it to be a real turn on for someone else to touch our partner. It's funny how that works. Back when we were super vanilla (I use that term because I feel we're still somewhat vanilla lifestylers) if you would have asked us, we would have said no way. That creates dishonesty and cheating. Now that we're here we feel it truly is exactly the opposite. We have some much more trust, respect, and love for each other. It has made our communication off the charts too.

Good luck, and take it slow. Make it all about her and move at her pace. ~Captain

Thanks Captain for the advice and your personal account of a similar situatioin. Sounds fun especially the skinny dipping part. I've never done that. But update The Mrs and Miss X didn't end up meeting up last night. Babysitter schedule.