I told the story of our first swinging experience over on the "Good Experiences" board because I didn't notice this board. So I thought that I'd post the follow up - our first MFMF on this board.

By this time, my wife and my best friend we regular fuck buddies. He became her regular FWB (about twice a month) and we had been in a nice grove for a few months. Long about this time, I started getting flirty with a woman at work. I don't know why it happened when it did; we'd known each other for a few years and hadn't flirted before. Perhaps I was just feeling a little more sexually liberated or maybe wanting a FWB of my own. At any rate, this woman - let's call her Donna - was very responsive and flirted back. I told my wife about this and she gave me the green light. I guess she figured she was getting some strange and didn't mind if I did.

So Donna and I started going out to lunch pretty regularly and the flirting continued and intensified. After a few lunches, we wound up at her apartment (she lived close to the office) with her going down on me. She asked if it was ok with Pam, my wife, and I said that I wasn't completely sure. You see, I'd never worked out the details with my wife and she hadn't given specific approval for sex - just "Sure, see where it leads". So Donna and I contended ourselves to her blowing me. I offered to reciprocate but she said we didn't have time. Needless to say it was fun and I wanted more of her.

So I got home and told Pam what had happened. She didn't mind but was kind of glad that Donna and I hadn't actually fucked. She thought about it and decided that it was ok for me to fuck Donna but she wanted to be there. So we started out planning a FMF but then I half-joked that we should include my best friend Steve (Pam's FWB) and make it a MFMF. Pam said that sounded like fun if Donna was up for it. I didn't think that she would be because she didn't know Steve, but I said that I'd pitch the idea to Donna.

To my surprise, Donna said that the idea of having sex with a stranger was a big turn on and doing a foursome would make it even better. Well ok! We made plans and the days crept by until the weekend arrived.

Steve arrived first on the appointed day and he and Pam greeted each other in their usual way: a long, deep kiss. I was beginning to wonder whether or not Donna would actually show up but she was at the door a few minutes later. Donna had met Pam but they didn't know each other well and I introduced her to Steve. It was so sexy know that I was introducing her to a guy she was going to be fucking very shortly.

We made small talk for a while and had a few drinks. Then Donna and I settled on the couch and began making out. Steve sat on a chair across from us and Pam sat on him - straddling his lap so she could grind her pussy on his hard on. (She got so slutty with him - damn, it was hot!) I guess Donna was really ready because she had my cock out and was giving me head in no time. Steve saw this and turned him and Pam around so she could see what was going on. This was the moment of truth: would Pam get mad seeing another woman sucking my dick? Nah... She was too busy with Steve and too turned on to care!

It didn't take long to move things upstairs. Pam and I knew that our queen sized bed wasn't going to hold four people so we'd moved that mattress and the mattress from our guest bed (also queen sized) into the large "play room" and had music, mood lighting and drinks in the room as well so we were ready for a night of fun. Once upstairs, I wanted to spend a little time with Pam but Donna still didn't know Steve and was a little hesitant. So I continued to get Donna worked up and I called Steve over as I undressed her. The two of us devoted some time to undressing and caressing Donna and paying a lot of attention to her big beautiful breasts. Once Donna was sufficiently warmed up to Steve, I paid some attention to Pam, slowly licking her from head to toe before going down on her. She had a great view of Steve and Donna and enjoyed the show while I ate her pussy. After Pam had her first orgasm of the night she said that she wanted to watch me fuck Donna. So I moved over to Steve and Donna - she was on her knees sucking his cock and I got him to ease down so her ass was up in the air and I entered her from behind. Donna and I both moaned as I entered her and Pam said "Having two guys is fun isn't it?"

The rest of the night was a combination of partners and positions. Everyone was straight so there was no bi activity but that was about all that was missing. Pam got more one on one time with Steve than she did during our MFM's but she wasn't complaining. She loved his cock and loved the way he fucked her. She lost her inhibitions more with Steve than with anyone else I've ever seen her with and, though she's never said it, I'm certain she considers him the best lay she's ever had. At one point I was fucking Donna (from behind again) and Pam decided to but on a show for Steve. He was in the "voyeur chair" watching us and Pam lay down in front of him and began to rub her clit. Well that got his attention and while he was watching her, she started rubbing his cock with his foot. That was too much and dived on top of her and really began to pound her hard. I can still remember her saying "oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me!" over and over. It was so hot I immediately came in Donna.

Another favorite memory was of Donna and Pam going down on me at the same time. They took turns switching off between my cock and balls and it was amazing. I've had two girl BJ's since then but a man always remembers his first. They didn't neglect Steve, either. At one point, Pam was sitting on my face while Donna sat on my cock and they both blew Steve. Damn, I wish we'd had a camera man for that one. I'm not sure how we managed that one but it was a turn on listening to the girls giggle and slurp as they worked on Steve's cock.

At one point I drifted off and when I woke up, I saw Donna was asleep on the other side of the mattresses but Steve and Pam were gone. I went looking for them and found them in the bathtub. They weren't doing anything sexual, just facing each other and covered in suds. I watched from around the corner and they were just talking about sex and having a bath. Well that was enough t get me going again so I woke Donna up and we had some fun. Later, near the very end of the evening I guess I fell asleep again. Again I woke up and this time Pam was nearby but Steve and Donna were gone. I went looking for them and found them on the living room floor going at it missionary style. Steve said they had been fucking on the back porch (the horn dog) but came inside. He said that he just couldn't finish but Donna said she was close so I took over and fucked her. We tag teamed her until she came. After that we were all done. We were exhausted.

Steve had to leave that night but Donna crashed at our house. I was hopeful for some sex in the morning but the girls said no way. They were way too sore from too much fucking the night before. Donna offered to blow me and I took her up on it while Pam made breakfast. It was an amazing night and while Donna and I got together a few times after that - once at her place while Pam and Steve were fucking at our house - we never got together again as a group. We were supposed to have a FMF but that fell through, too.

Donna started dating a guy later that year and they got serious so our playing days with her ended but we still flirted and laughed at inside jokes at work for a few years to come.

• Like 1