petitecouple

First experience.... not exactly what we expected!

I (Mr.Petite) have been watching this forum for quite a while now and have been immensely inspired and educated by its wonderful members. Have been meaning to post for a long time but life came in the way. Wasnt sure whether to post it in first time experiences or situational help! Mods please help us out.

We are a couple from India in our early 30’s. We have been fishing over the net for swinging couples for almost 3 years now. Here in India, its not so easy to find swinger couples since there aren’t many around. Met a few experienced swingers, but didn’t really click with any. Wifey said she didn’t feel like it with any of the guys we met. I liked a couple of females but didn’t pursue it further since Mrs. Petite wasn’t attracted towards the respective hubby.

Then we met a couple only slightly older than us in our own town. The Mr. was a fit man( we are both in shape and sweat it out in the gym) who was confident and rational. The wife was also pleasant and sweet. They were looking for a longtime friendship with the added benefit of having multiple playmates. We were looking for the same. We were invited for dinner and drinks at their place. We had decided on same room soft fun to begin with and to see how we felt about each other. Everything is going perfectly well and I am very excited at the prospect of having a new partner to play with for the first time in my life other than Mrs. Petite. The other guy has had a bit to drink and he is metamorphosizing from a gentle person to a domineering person. We do a kiss with each others wife and it feels good. I can feel a slight pang of jealousy but its still okay. Now I ask mrs. Petite if everything is okay and she says yes although not very convincingly. We hadn’t decided on a code before the meeting since it all materialised very fast. Then we proceed for a grope and undressing session. Here, things begin to change.

Myself and Mrs. Petite had decided that we will go for soft fun and if things were ok, we would proceed. Here, when i was busy with the Mrs, the Mr, carried Mrs Petite away from the bed to a different bed albeit in the same room. This was a bit of a surprise for me. I was going ok with the Mrs till that point. Then came the second downer. There was a lot of moaning and whispering between the Mrs. Petite and the guy. There were a lot of loud “ouches” . I was out of control and was trying to see what was going on. Could not concentrate on my partner at all and began losing my hard on. Then, the blow number three’: the Mr. Came to our bed asking for condoms????

We didn’t have a talk about full penetration yet and they are going ahead with it?

Here I was unable to be come up for the moment for the first time of my life. And they were going ahead with penetration right there in that room. I know I was being selfish but it occurred to me that if they went ahead and i couldn’t, that may be a bit of a problem between myself and Mrs Petite. I was longing to be in Mrs. Petite’s arms when the woman I was with was trying her best to please me by giving head and what not. I couldn’t bear it and asked for a timeout. They were very very reluctant (The Mr and his wife) to stop but they had too since I insisted on it.

When we had our privacy, I came to know that Mrs. Petite was not at all happy with the Mr. She felt that we moved ahead too fast and she needed more time. Also, he didn’t seem to understand that a no was a no. As he was a lousy lover and that too a drunk one. All the ” ouches” were of pain from his biting rather than pleasure. And guess what, the guy didn’t get an erection either. Cutting a long one short, Mrs. Petite felt used and degraded from the rough handling that she received. She never had the jealousy problem that I had. My problem was that I was simple plain jealous.

Eventually we called it quits and returned to our respective partners. Haven’t been in touch with them since.

We realised that a person who’s well behaved and polite otherwise can have a completely different persona in bed. This has jolted us for the time being. Also, since we had not devised any sign language or codes to communicate with each other during play, we completely missed out on what was actually going on in each other’s minds. Mrs. Petite is completely disinterested in meeting new people. But I am hopeful that we will meet the right people and fulfil our fantasies. But we are stuck. Thanks for reading this long post!

• Like 1

Wow, sorry to hear that it didn't go well. There are some things that you have to work out through trial and error. Mrs. Diggs and I thought we were prepared only to learn that no matter how prepared you think you are...there are just too many variables to be ready for all of them.

I can certainly see why she was upset and how thrown off you were from some of the things that happened. These are all areas that you both should learn from and set expectations for next encounters. Make sure it's understood that you both want to remain on the same bed (get a hotel with only a king bed) and have maybe make a rule not to play until the second date so you have time to talk to each other about the other couple.

You don't know how someone is going to be in bed and so that you have to take as it comes. If you read our profile you will see we have it plainly laid out that the Mrs does not like over aggressive men. No pinching, slapping, biting of the boobies, etc. (there is an assumption that the other couple can read, lol) but seriously, what do you care if you hurt the other couples feelings if they are doing something you are not enjoying? I'd rather say 'STOP' than sit there and let someone chew on me like a dog toy ;)

This is where the two of you should laugh and say, 'wow, we don't want to ever do that again' and move on a little wiser. I said this yesterday in another post. The right couple is out there looking for you two right now. You will find them only if you keep searching.

Best of luck to you both and hope you both work through this.

I am sorry it didn't go well.

I think finding and meeting other swinging couple is like dating. You won't find the right people all the time. Its difficult to find the right people always but they are there.

I think you have learned few things from your experience. Make some rules. Discuss everything with other person or couple before . . . the swinging. :)

I wish both of you best of luck for your next date. :)