troynapril

First time being watched!!

One night we were coming home from a local swingers club, got in a cab with another man. On the way my husband and him were talking. He asked my husband if we had sex while we were there, the response was No but when I get her home I am going to f@*k the shit out of her. We all laughed then the man asked if he could watch? My husband looked at me and said what do you think? I said sure why not. So we went to this man's hotel room and began having sex. I was a little nervous but once i was aroused i just focused on how great my husband felt. I could hear the man masterbauting while my husband was pounding me like a jack hammer, it just turned me on more. This was our first time letting someone watch us needless to say I freaking loved it. I cant wait for another experience like this...

Bob and I both enjoy being watched by others as well as watching each other having sex with others. A definite turn on and conversation maker after our sessions.

The swinger lifestyle is new to us but we are looking forward to being in the same room with others. Watching them as they watch us! As for having sex with others, that is something that neither one of us is ready for. That's why letting others know our standards as well as their standards is very important.

The swinger lifestyle is new to us but we are looking forward to being in the same room with others. Watching them as they watch us! As for having sex with others, that is something that neither one of us is ready for. That's why letting others know our standards as well as their standards is very important.

That's what I would love to do! I know my dear wife doesn't want to see me with another girl, and I, like you say, don't think I'm ready to see her with another guy. Maybe sometime, but not now. There's just so much one (two or more) can do!

I couldn't imagine being bored if we were swingers.

For us watching and being watched is something we really enjoy. Watching each other with another partner is very erotic and exciting. And we love to perform ourselves while another couple is watching us.

My late wife once remarked, "I'll admit I play to my audience when I'm being watched, but the orgasms are real, nevertheless!"

Alura