BiCaliGirl777

My first swinger experience

So last night was my first swinger's experience..and I loved it! :D

My other single bi female friend took me to the swinger's club. It's in the middle of nowhere and pretty far to get to, but worth it. I liked how everyone was super friendly and didn't pressure you into do anything you didn't want to do. I was glad that she had taken me to a last minute shopping trip otherwise I would've been way overdressed.

We arrived during the boxing match so everyone was preoccupied with the TV. We hung out a bit and chatted with some couples. After that I went to the bondage section and there was a class being held. The guy there picked a volunteer and she was put on the "cross" where he demonstrated some really interesting techniques with whips. Nice. I went upstairs where it is an open area and people were fucking or watching. Such a turn on!

After a bit of dancing we went to the outside patio where there is a fire pit. We met a cool couple and started talking, and I could feel the attraction between all of us. The wife asked if we could go to the back and we did. What's really cool is that there are these little cubby holes for privacy or can let people watch. The four of us got in and had some fun. :D After that we hung out some more, exchanged numbers, watched other people fuck.

I'm so glad I went and I couldn't believe how relaxed I felt there and how open people are. I really want to go back again soon!

I'm glad to hear that you had a great first time experience!

Thank you! I really like the place and I can see how addicting and fun swinging can be. :)

So last night was my first swinger's experience..and I loved it! :D . . .

. . . I'm so glad I went and I couldn't believe how relaxed I felt there and how open people are. I really want to go back again soon!

It makes me happy to read this :)