fionnafair

First time..... Um we're swingers...lol

Leading up to last night was a week of texts, hot pics with a couple that we had met online. We had met the couple Friday to try and get the nerves out of the way. Friday night went well so we went ahead with our night on the town. While we were out in the town just being vanilla was great.

We ended up going back to there place. Once we got there the girls went and took a shower together after making out in the back of the car on the way to the house. Us two guys ended up watching them in the shower exploring each others body, fingering each other and just being totally erotic. Eventually they got out and we began to play, my wife began blowing me as the other couple watched, one thing led to another, and it was a mix of hands and body parts, the girls made out while us guys licked sucked our partners. Eventually the we switched partners and the girls began to blow us. Watching my wife blow the guy next to me was very hot. My wife looked at me with these fuck me eyes meanwhile taking his cock in her mouth while I was getting my dick sucked. My wife ended up on her back at some point at I watched as he slid his cock into here wet pussy. Her facial expressions will be forever etched in my mind as I watched him fuck her. It was so very hot. I watched as he came inside her (with a condom).

I remember slipping my cock into the guys wife as he and my wife watched and pumped a half fozen times and then finished up inside her ( with a condom).

In the early hours of Sunday morning we talked when we got home about everything that had taken place. We made love and that brought us so close. Simply amazing..

I have realized we had just transcended into a new part of our marriage. The amount I love this women cannot be measured nor explained, I feel that we are closer now emotionally, physically, mentally. We talked in great lengths afterwards and continue to today, we talked about things we liked things we didn't. We talked about how reassuring touching and looks help to keep ourselves on the same page and making sure things are going how we feel are good as a couple.

My only problem with the night was me putting unneeded pressure on performance. I got stuck in my head and couldn't escape. My nerves were shooting through the roof and only made my problem worse. I am pretty sure it didn't affect the night for anyone else for the most part and it sounds like we will meet again and i am hoping as I get used to the situation I can relax more and enjoy the full exp.

It's always good to hear when a new couple discovers that swinging can really take your relationship to a new and exciting level - that the love and trust can run so much deeper than you ever realized before...thanks for sharing your positive experience!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope you're more successful staying out of your head next time. I'm told it does get easier.

Sounds like you experienced the typical first experience. Just roll with it and revel in the moment. If you have any question about performance issues, do everyone a favor and get the blue pill.