Curious1129

First club visit this Saturday

Looks like we will be attending our first club visit Trapeze in Ft. Lauderdale, FL this coming Saturday. My wife and I have fantasized about this for quite awhile. We're into public sex not so much swinging, but she has expressed an interest in experimenting with girl/girl. I am very anxious, excited, and nervous all at the same time!

I hope you enjoy the atmosphere and the freedom the club provides:) Be sure to come back to tell us how it went.

I do not think people have rules about what you do or have to do-- I know folks who go to hang out and merely meet people and even to hang out and have a drink or two. It's the perfect atmosphere and a nice beginning into swinging- to have public sex. You may still never want to swing, or maybe you may!!!, in the least you have a forum to perform at and enjoy yourself. Have a great time!

Tonights the night, we're both extremely turned on right now, and are trying not to screw one another. Trying to save it all for tomorrow night! Wish us luck!

I am glad to update that the wife and I had an unforgettable first time. Surprisingly neither her or I were nervous at all walking into this club, the people were friendly, we chatted briefly with a few different couples, danced for a lot, and made our way to the play areas and really enjoyed being watched by others. The verdict is without a doubt the wife and I will be back, and are ready to try other events!

• Like 1

Yay! We love clubs and think they're a great way for people to expand their sexual palette, whether the expansion is great or small.

I am glad to update that the wife and I had an unforgettable first time. Surprisingly neither her or I were nervous at all walking into this club, !

My husband and I had our first club experience recently. I wish I had not been so nervous. I know I came off terrified and prudish.

How did you manage to feel relaxed enough?

My husband and I had our first club experience recently. I wish I had not been so nervous. I know I came off terrified and prudish.

How did you manage to feel relaxed enough?

Communication is extremely important. I also think that since her and I went without intentions to swing it wasn't that big of a deal. Her and I go to watch and the excitement of being watched. We have so much fun and its a huge turn on for both of us. She is 25 and I am 26 so we are at the young and wild stage of our lives. We have been together for 9 years and married for 1, so we are both extremely confident in one another to stay within the communicated rules too.

She is 25 and I am 26 so we are at the young and wild stage of our lives. .

Well that explains it, LOL. I am quite a bit older with kids, work, house stuff and I am in bed exhausted by 10 every night.

Comunication was not the issue for me. I don't feel young nor wild anymore; just tired and frazzled most often. I have never really done the normal club thing, hated the one time I went with a friend for her birthday, I don't really dance, don't drink a lot and I don't have much prior dating experience to feel I understood how to interact with people besides my husband. I felt far far out of my element and wasn't sure how to get into relax and have a good time mode.