funcouple8482

Swinger traits (good and bad) to watch for?

:welcomewelcome:

We are glad you have found this community of like minded friends. Our best suggestion would be for you to read the posts and find some of the things you will want to know by reading previous posts.

In response to your question, we watch for people who are pushy. They do not interest us at all. We are not interested in meeting them and certainly not in becoming playmates with pushy folks

If the RV is Rockin'....we are nuggie knockin'....come on over.

• People who are pushy - can't or won't take no for an answer, insist on doing things their way regardless of what you want, want things to move too fast for you
  • Liars - people whose stories change frequently and are not consistent
  • Single guys posing as couples - Wife is never available or around, she couldn't make the M&G, say their wife is ok with them playing, but you can never speak to her (just contact via chat or email)
  • Inconsiderate of their spouses - because they will be of you as well
  • People whose profiles don't match what they say or do in person
  • People who tell you too much about their previous partners, they won't be discreet with you either
  • The Trust me crowd - trust me I am DD free, trust me to go solo with your wife, trust me I can pull out in time (we use condoms, but if constantly hear trust me in an attempt to get their way, we begin not to trust them about anything, play by our rules or we don't play)

I am sure I left many out, but you can find many good examples by reading previous post to this forum.

Welcome to the the Swingers Board!

We are new to swinging, are there any traits, good or bad, that we should be on the look out for in other couples?

Are you generally good at picking vanilla friends? If so, you shouldn't have any major problems.

We seek out couples that we think would be good friends, and we're attracted to.

This doesn't mean we're looking for friends first, or to make some new BFFs. Sometimes a friendship evolves, sometimes not. Either way, we've had fun almost every time. It's just proven to be a good method we've found to work for us over the past six years.

Welcome to the board. :)

Good traits are

Dependable

Honest

Caring

Polite

Organized

Responsible

Mature

Self-control

Smart

Thoughtful

Confident

Independent

Reliable

Can be serious

Humorous

Patient

Creative

Outgoing

Good listener

Competitive

Easygoing

Friendly

Studious

Not complicated

People -person

Calm

Tidy

Good fashion sense

Romantic

Manners

Nice voice

Fortunately, all of which I think you'll find in the swinging lifestyle.... :)

Bad traits...

Irresponsible

Over-confident

Messy

Rude

Bad tempered

Bossy

Spoiled

Annoying

Talks too much

No humor

Perfectionist

Lazy

Picky

Bad habits

Unreliable

Anti-social

(All other opposites of the other list)

Unfortunately, all of which I think you'll find in the Swinging lifestyle :(

Good fashion sense????

I think that's undeniably a good trait, but I don't see much value there especially when the laundry spends most of the party crumpled on the floor.

Good fashion sense????

I think that's undeniably a good trait, but I don't see much value there especially when the laundry spends most of the party crumpled on the floor.

Yea but when after a romp in the pile, retrieving a needed drink for re-hydration in the nude, then someone yelling out "hey, nice socks there fun4ds"

Well lets just say, heads do turn :eek:

Sandals or even flip-flops work fashionably, but not socks :lol:

fun4ds

just like your friends in the vanilla world, the good and the ugly are here as well. Its just like making regular friends just a bit more discrete. Choose your friends wisely and enjoy the adventure!

Which planet, my dear fun4Ds, do these people live on. I'd be happy to meet anyone who has any two of the above.

Why, planet Swingers Board of course :cool:

You might have to meet us as we are accumulative you see, the best is Mrsfun and then there is me.

Dependable.... I own this one :D

Honest... Well that one is Mrsfun ;)

Caring.... We both possess this trait

Polite.... Mrsfun, but I try

Organized.... Ok, Mrsfun again

Responsible....Mrsfun

Mature....Mrsfun

Self-control..... Me !

Smart.... Well again Mrsfun, but I'm getting pretty bad ass with Wki, Webster and google these days.

Thoughtful....Mrsfun

Confident..... Me 100% Unless its friday the 13th

Independent.... We do masturbate once in a while, just for proof.

Reliable... Both

Can be serious... That would be both, although I prefer to cry when I'm alone.

Humorous.... O hell yes, thats me. And the worlds my stage...

Patient..... I swear, Mrsfun is related to Jobe. It really pisses me off too

Creative... Ok, mrsfun again....Dang it!

Outgoing....All me

Good listener.... Well I'll let others decide

Competitive..... Neither of us compete in the lifestyle competitively

Easygoing... Both...kinda, sorta, maybe

Friendly... We have only but two enemies in life

Studious.... Studious ? I don't have a clue what that word even means, I just added it for color.

Not complicated.... Well, studious worked out OK I guess.

People -person.... Both, although Mrsfun is the attractant. I'm the wont let go-er

Calm... Unless its about roller coasters or mimes, I'm cooler than polar bear poop in a blizzard. I'm good with snap quick judgments also. Once an 80 ton crane fell two feet at my side, didnt even flinch.

Tidy... You don't want to see my desk, and neither does Mrsfun

Good fashion sense....Again Mrsfun, with the matching shoes, hand-bag and accesories and all. Heck, I don't even care if my socks match, most days.

Romantic.... Did I tell you I'm learning French ? Or, that Mrsfun IS French.(think, Pepé Le Pew though)

Manners.... Mrsfun lifts a pinky while sipping tea, I can hold a fart for hours on a date

Nice voice... Call Mrsfun and see, I'll be singing like "RockStar" in the back ground if you want.

Pleased to meet you by the way,

Fun4ds

I seriously think we need a test for all those qualities.

Ok before we *boink* just take this 300 question multiple choice questionaire

Hey Peeps,

It's not necessary to repost fun4Ds list before making a comment about it.

Once per page is enough.

LM

Forum Redundancy Moderator

Possessiveness, jealousy. Great sex is something special. One or the other partner might feel a special attachment to you after having great sex the same way you may feel repulsed in the other way. Your wife might get "secret" attempts from him to contact him or you might get proposals from her for a one on one. I would look for balance. They are either both extroverted or both introverted. Introverted people are looking for you to take the lead. Extroverted will want to lead you. An extroverted man will want to dominate you, your wife and his wife etc. ...

I find myself not able (I'll be serious this time) to make a list of favorable or unfavorable traits. How I react is intuitive more then analytical.

I will none-the-less give it a try. Top on any list I might make is the readiness to return a smile, a frown or a scowl.

jealousy is a big one.

If you are talking to one of them and they bad-mouth the other, whether in their presence or not... walk away and never look back.

Which planet, my dear fun4Ds, do these people live on. I'd be happy to meet anyone who has any two of the above.

That's because you haven't met us yet! ;)

At the meet and greet, look for any signs of drama. If something is said that could lead to drama, it probably will. Graciously walk away. If they are qualities you like in people, then by all means have fun. It is all about the fun, isn't it. The first few times, use a hotel until you are more comfortable, that way if things aren't what you expect, then the potential for issues goes away. By all means, never burn bridges, especially within the lifestyle. People can cause difficulties in your life. Don't want to be a Debbie Downer here, for the most part, we have met some truly nice people through the lifestyle. Good Luck and have fun, and always be cognizant of your partner, because he/she is the only thing that truly matters.