IrishCouple

Female bisexuality is a pain in the butt!

Agree/disagree  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/disagree

• Agree
    • Disagree

Hi all.

Consider this, bi-ladies: you want to swing with your husband so that you can experience the bi-side of your sexuality while still married. Yet your husband wants to experience another woman. But, if the other woman is like you, she's looking for you, not your husband.

What this creates is the absolute last thing I expected in the lifestyle: a deficit of couples to swap with equally! It's the first thing you think swinging involves, right? Partner-swapping. Not so, friends. Out of profiles on SLS and elsewhere which interest us, 90 percent of the females are bisexual, and, when you delve more deeply, the majority of those are looking for girls to play with OR couples (the implication being, 'We'll take the guy too as a means to our bisexual ends').

How tragic! That in a lifestyle known primarily for equal swaps, some partners are more equal than others! I don't want to be the sideshow. I don't want to be the afterthought. I don't want to be 'allowed' to enter into play when the main course is winding down. I don't want to be invited as a way to get to my wife. I don't want to be endured; I want to be enjoyed.

What do other couples here think about this? Bi-females, I love you, but do you think you'd be as happy in my position? It must be nice being desired so much: the guys want you, the girls want you. But would you really be as excited about swinging if you were desired the least? And don't even get me started about the kinds of one-on-one conversations that are permitted between females that would never be tolerated for a single second between the female of a playcouple and me.

Is it as common as I make it out to be? Is this exploration of the bi-side more common among younger couples, or is it evenly distributed? People talk about the 'unicorn'; the elusive single bi-female. But what's really elusive is the straight swap couple. Bi-curious; great. Bi-sexual; wonderful. But while it's fun to see your wife desired and admired by both male and female, it's not as much fun as being equally desired by your opposite.

It's a pain in the butt. :-)

(Discuss.)

Have not yet met a woman, straight, bisexual or full-tilt lesbian, who needed a husband as a ticket into the lifestyle.

What you expected and what you found is two different things.

That is one reason I tell people to expect nothing when you enter this lifestyle because you really know nothing about it. People can come up with some pretty wild expectations in their own mind that can never be lived up to.

No one said anything about anything in this Lifestyle be equal. Where do you get that? I know bi women that have played for years and their husband has never did anything more then watch. Works for them. That is how they want it so that is the way it is.

Bi women, single or otherwise don't need anyone to help them, they easily find what they want in this lifestyle or anywhere else.

Best to keep it simple. Don't read more into a profile then what is really there and NEVER assume.

In your own profile explain simply what you are looking for and stick to it. Makes life and this lifestyle so much easier.

I agree with Vegaslee although I feel your frustration. The nice thing is, there are a lot of people in this world. No matter how unlikely it seems, there are people looking for the exact same thing.

It just takes some patience, some looking, and a positive outlook.

:cool:

You know what's funny? I have the opposite problem. I'd like to have a few more bi experiences, but we can't seem to find the right couple (or get the stars to align properly for a couple who might be).

But I do know there's someone for everyone out there. And Like VegasLee said, if you're specific about what you want in your profile (and when you talk to prospective playmates), you have a much better chance of getting it.

Best of luck to you,

=)

I don't swing to explore my bi-side. I explored that on my own years ago. I swing because I want to have fun experiences with other couples and whatever happens happens. I even put in our profile that it's not necessary for the woman to be Bi. I think trying to force that kind of connection between the two women on top of all the other connections just makes it way too complicated. If it happens great, if it doesn't I'm totally okay with that. I have to add, I love being with women, but I don't like to be a spectacle. There is no more of a turn off than feeling like I need to put on some kind of show.

Lilo, TNA, VegasLee

I spoke with Mrs. CXXC about this post. We both agree. If you go into ANY situation, Lifestyle or Vanilla, with expectations, yur are bound to end up dissapointed.

Mrs. CXXC is bi-sexual, pure and simple. She discovered this as fact almost two years ago. That being said, she desires both women AND men! Her idea of the perfect play date is to start with some lovely girl/girl play and move on to the men! She does this for HER satisfaction. She does not want to be the floor show! If that happens, she pays attention to no one but the other lady! That is THEIR time!

As a couple, we have not yet experienced the issue mentioned by the OP. One reason for this is an open and honest discussion with the couple we intend on playing with. We let them know that Mrs. CXXC is bi-sexual and would like to have a moment with the lady first. Once the girls are ready, the men are encouraged to join in.

If the lady of the play couple is straight, Mrs. CXXC is not dissapointed in the least! She will focus all her energy upon her playmate no matter what!

As for me, I find the whole experience erotic, fun and sexually satisfying. I also look at it like this:

If Mrs. CXXC and the lady were to engage in sexual congress, and I were not to be involved (has not happened to date), I would still consider myself fortunate as I still have the gift of being with Mrs. CXXC when all is said and done!

That, I know I shouldn't, is the only expectation I have. Furtunately for me, Mrs. CXXC demands it even after we play with another couple! We call that time, our "Re-connect" sex!

I absolutely get what you've all been saying. But my expectations are the least interesting part of this; after all, isn't it true that desires are desires, whether you expect their fulfillment or not? And neither is 'equality'; I never had the idea that anything had to be equal (although that is what most people in the lifestyle desire, isn't it?, that everyone will go away having shared an equally satisfying experience).

But maybe I'm reading this bi-thing wrong. (And of course I should reiterate that I don't dislike it at all.... it's an interesting side-fantasy of ours.)

Maybe Mrs. CXXC represents the norm more accurately: she doesn't seem to 'prefer' the girls more, she desires to play with both. I don't mind any arrangement... so long as the reason the woman of a playcouple wants to play with me is because she's into it in itself, not as a necessary prerequisite for playing with my wife! :-)

So, maybe I should stop seeing red flags for myself when I see "VERY BI" in a profile?

We've met a few couples where they were looking for a girl and would take a couple if the girl was bi and attractive. It sucks feeling like they took you along because they had to. My wife doesn't like getting that impression either, wants them to want me as much as her. We started looking at the subtle difference between couples that say they are looking for bi-women or couples and ones that are looking for couples or bi-women. It seems dumb, but there has been a real difference in attitude based on that subtle little difference in order :)

I've posted before, my exwife and I started swinging in our early 20s. When we divorced on very friendly terms (so it wasn't like we asked friends to take sides) I found out just how many couples we knew who were still interested in her and not at all in me. Left me with a bad taste that lasted for years. Now many years later I can understand, but boy did it hit me hard. Luckily I found that many women in their late 30s to late 40s really like young men in their 20s :D

I absolutely get what you've all been saying. But my expectations are the least interesting part of this; after all, isn't it true that desires are desires, whether you expect their fulfillment or not? And neither is 'equality'; I never had the idea that anything had to be equal (although that is what most people in the lifestyle desire, isn't it?, that everyone will go away having shared an equally satisfying experience).

But maybe I'm reading this bi-thing wrong. (And of course I should reiterate that I don't dislike it at all.... it's an interesting side-fantasy of ours.)

Maybe Mrs. CXXC represents the norm more accurately: she doesn't seem to 'prefer' the girls more, she desires to play with both. I don't mind any arrangement... so long as the reason the woman of a playcouple wants to play with me is because she's into it in itself, not as a necessary prerequisite for playing with my wife! :-)

So, maybe I should stop seeing red flags for myself when I see "VERY BI" in a profile?

I share many of your frustrations. It was one of the biggest surprises for me in the lifestyle-- how many of the couples are so focused on girl play. I mostly like men, and I find that limits us because so many couples have women who are "VERY BI" and even when they say that's not a requirement... the truth is we're not looking for the same things. They will be unhappy in many cases; something is missing for them, and they should be able to get what they want too.

Very early in our lifestyle journey we learned to guard against those couples where the lady couldn't have cared less about whether my husband was there or not. Neither of us wants him to be the one that is just tolerated, like someone's little brother at the movies when we were teenagers.

Yes, I consider "VERY BI" to be a red flag, unless I see something about how much she likes men too. And if someone is listed as bi and makes a big deal about how it's not a requirement, I am usually skeptical.

That being said, there are a few ladies out there who genuinely just like it all and don't find anything lacking because I am not interested in them. They just get their girl play elsewhere. If we are otherwise a match and everyone is motivated, then that's great.

Wow, The Fuse, you took the words outta my mouth :) My wife is bi-friendly at best, enjoys some interaction but is here for the guys. I read profiles very carefully to find out the girl-girl requirements. Our profile specifically states we are not into the girl-girl foreplay event (well maybe just a little with the right girl), but I always make people that contact us aware that we are into MF swap. It has not been a problem though I do fell a small twinge of pain when I pass on contacting an attractive couple due to their profile emphasis girl-girl requirements.

Ms. Fuse and Exploring

Thanks for the heads up! I had to add a little somehting to our profile after reading aobut your "Red Flags".

Once again, Mrs. CXXC is perfectly Bi. By that, we define her desires to be for BOTH the man and woman in our activities. I would worry about the "VERY BI" female as well. That strikes me as one who is overly desiring the female above the male!

We have not run into the situation where I am strictly tolerated. I have been as active with the female as Mrs. CXXC has been. We also agree that if Mrs. CXXC is to play with him, I am to have equal time with his SO, spouse etc... We strive for fairness in our adventures. We have not really hit any snags to date! I am sure it will happpen but I dont worry about it now!

Thanks again!

Ms. Fuse and Exploring

Thanks for the heads up! I had to add a little somehting to our profile after reading aobut your "Red Flags".

Once again, Mrs. CXXC is perfectly Bi. By that, we define her desires to be for BOTH the man and woman in our activities. I would worry about the "VERY BI" female as well. That strikes me as one who is overly desiring the female above the male!

We have not run into the situation where I am strictly tolerated. I have been as active with the female as Mrs. CXXC has been. We also agree that if Mrs. CXXC is to play with him, I am to have equal time with his SO, spouse etc... We strive for fairness in our adventures. We have not really hit any snags to date! I am sure it will happpen but I dont worry about it now!

Thanks again!

From everything you have written, it sounds like Mrs. CXXC is one of those blessed creatures who really just likes it all. It's a wonderful quality.

I wouldn't call female bisexuality itself a pain in the butt (per the OP). It is what it is (and sometimes it's amazing and beautiful). It's just something I feel is sometimes overemphasized and pushed by people other than the women who are bisexual, and sometimes the attitudes and actions surrounding it aren't respectful in the lifestyle. And sometimes, it just makes me pout... when we like a couple and we know we don't fit their bill for that reason. I'm repeating myself again, but I really think they should have what they want too. I just don't want them to try to get me to participate when my husband isn't on their wish list too. It's disappointing and hurts my sweetie. I know you wouldn't do that to someone, but some people do.

I know you wouldn't do that to someone, but some people do.

It does make one pause. As I am the one who does most of the research and sets up the meetings with other couples, I have the task of illiminating those "selfish" individuals who will get you there under false pretneces. I have yet to read a couple incorrectly.

We have seen this situation in action while on vacation at a lifestyle resort. I sat and watched as the man was not invited to play by the other couple. I also watched the spirits of that man drop through the floor.

Some people have no concern for anyone but themselves. This is unfortunate. Those individuals should stick to finding the solo female and not split up a couple.

Mrs. CXXC and I will not take one for the team. Neither of us would expect the other to do something against their will. Nor will we exclude the other in our activities.

If we feel the desire to have solo play, we do just that! We play solo! If we want a single female, we find one. We cater to all aspects of our lifestyle desires with the inclusion of each other and ALL Parties involved!

So, Ms. Fuse, When are you two coming to Savannah?????

IrishCouple...if we see VERY BI in a profile...I (the female half of our couple) assume that girl/girl play is a definitive requirement for the evening. At best I am bi-friendly...but do not actively pursue that aspect of it because for me, I do want another guy...the bi stuff is generally an after thought at best.

I once had a playmate tell me "I think I"m the only straight female in the area." She was commenting on the fact that nearly all the couple profiles in our area came up with bi/bicurious/bifurious women. Very few straight.

I agree with others' advice, define what you are looking for and stick with it. You obviously aren't ok with feeling like an afterthought...so if you find some VERY BI super hottie, why take the chance that she isn't going to give you a second look. It never hurts to send a message if you like them well enough, just make sure you find out what their preferences are and hopefully they will mesh well enough with yours that everyone has a good time.

And here I thought MALE bisexuality would be a pain in the butt.

Amiright?:hahaha:

OH! Bad! Horrible! tisk, tisk! You lost a point for that one! :hahaha:

:hahaha:

2 suggestions: Anal-ease and lots of lube :hahaha:

/threadjack

Someone had to say it.... :lol:

HAHA.... very good.

It seems I'm not alone in these thoughts then! Good. We are chatting with a great couple around our ages and things are going very well even though she describes as 'very bi' and despite my thoughts and nervous feelings about that.

I had a conversation with her yesterday that allayed a lot of my fears about it. She said she regards it ALL as the main event, that she loves girlplay (which she said was like foreplay to her) AND loves the rougher approach of a guy, and hopefully - if all is as she says it is - we'll have a lot of fun together. At first it was very focused on my wife, as that was the initial draw I think. But yesterday the conversations allowed me to see that she's really into the idea of being with both of us... and we'll see if I'm right.

I'll be sure to give an update when/if something eventually happens! Meantime thanks for the replies everybody... a fun topic. (And of course my 'pain-in-the-butt overstating' is just a good way to start a discussion, I don't really mean it literally; as Chicup memorably said, that would be MALE bisexuality. ;-) )

IrishCouple ~

Where is your wife in all this?

Is she bisexual or bicurious?

In your posts it seems that she is open to playing with women, so if this is this case you are going to have biwomen wanting her. What does your wife think about what you've presented to us in this thread?

LM

A side story on the bi-aspect. I posted earlier that my wife is bi-friendly at best. But yesterday we were talking about Tiger's girls and (I forget which one) but my wife said even SHE would do her she's so hot.:lol:

There are plenty of couples out there with bi-females who actually want to swap. I am bi, but I don't play separately with couples who just want a female, nor do I bring my hubby along as an extra just because some couple is willing to accept him... nor have we had any trouble finding couples to swap with.

We have found that most profiles give some sort of indication of what is wanted/expected and we use that to determine whether we contact them or not.

Mrs. Ekies is Bi- but loves the feel of some strange cock and will almost always choose penis over vagina if she's forced to choose.

We prefer couples who have Bi- women that want to have a foursome...not a twosome with just the ladies or threesome with her SO and Mrs. Ekies. Like the OP, I prefer not to feel like a fourth wheel.

It would seem to us that you're missing something in their profile or the conversations you're having or you've got something in your profile that is directing them to you. Check it out from several different angles and see if you're giving some sort of indication that's what you want...and fix it.

We have made it a point to be introspective when we find something inexplicable in our lifestyle travels to make sure that we're not giving our prospective partners a wrong or mixed message.

Classic example...MMF vs MFM...if a couple intends to have a threeway that involves two men having sex with one woman but no Bi- play then MMF would be the wrong acronym. We actually met a couple at a party who's profile we'd read...it said that they wanted a MMF experience as well as others.

When questioned about this we learned that they wanted a MFM and they learned the nuance of the acronym and disovered why they were being contacted by so many Bi- men.

Check it out. We've found that most of our "troubles" have been the result of mis-communication...either on our part, their part, or both.

Good luck.

Trace

I don't swing to explore my bi-side. I explored that on my own years ago. I swing because I want to have fun experiences with other couples and whatever happens happens. I even put in our profile that it's not necessary for the woman to be Bi. I think trying to force that kind of connection between the two women on top of all the other connections just makes it way too complicated. If it happens great, if it doesn't I'm totally okay with that. I have to add, I love being with women, but I don't like to be a spectacle. There is no more of a turn off than feeling like I need to put on some kind of show.

I like your comment. Often the most fun is the one with No specific agenda! The best laid plan is often no good lay. Go with the passion and good times follow. Being a giver brings good returns or there is No next time.

Yeah, well ya know...

It's just one of those things. It is, what it is.

Ya just gotta suck it up, put it behind ya and move on. Like it or not.

It is not going to change anytime soon, it's always going to be that way so just buckle up and fasten yourself in and go for the ride.

Maybe somewhere down that road, you'll get a chance to make up for a piece of it. Thats the best you can hope for.

That in a lifestyle known primarily for equal swaps, some partners are more equal than others!

I know that I am late to the party, but this is a really good discussion, so jump in I shall.

I don't know that the lifestyle (anymore at least) is really "primarily" anything except for "non-traditional" sexual play. Gone are the days of the key party as the norm.

Every couple defines the lifestyle for themselves. It certainly complicates things but we are all looking for what we want.

We are a full swap couple. The exception has been a couple of experiences with Mrs Spoo playing alone, both with men and a woman. Aside form fulfilling those fantasies, if the female half and I aren't connecting then it's just a nice little chat and enjoy the rest of your night.

I am sure that it has happened that the wife is more attracted to Mrs Spoo than they are to me, but the wife has never yet let on. Has there ever been an equal four-way attraction? I hope so, but at the very least I am sure that the answer to that is "not always."

Everyone else has hit the nail on the head, no expectations but stick by your guns as to what you are looking for. You are right - you should be enjoying it equally whether equality of attraction actually exists.

Spoomonkey

We voted agree. Only because of the layers of bisexuality you have to get through to find out how bi the woman really is and who, what, where and how she is willing to do. A bunch of fustration for all that are involved. That is why I the female half, when I see that the woman has bi in the profile, we will avoid getting sexually involved at a swing party with that couple. We can be friends, but that is as far as it will go until we have met in person to discuss how bi the female half of the other couple really is.

I would also like to add that I was watching "Manswers" Wednesday night. They stated that a study was done at Harvard University and found that 3 out of every 25 women are bi. Dunno if they meant truely bi or to what degree did these women call themselves bi.

We voted "no..." My wife has been playing more and more with women and we have found that swaps where the "other" girl is not into women seem a little less wild and more restrictive. The girls do need to connect if a full bi-encounter is going to occur, but bi-comfortable usually means good play fun for all that could lead to more.

So far, we've only found 1 couple where the girl absolutely wasn't into other girls to some degree...and even at that as the night got hotter she opened up to some light play. "Bi" isn't some hard and fast definition - at least for my wife. Depends on mood, connection etc. But the potential has to be there to pretzel up as a foursome with the girls enjoying each other as much as the guys. Adds a whole new dimension to play we enjoy (and want more of :nannadog: )

I don't know exactly how you would describe me. LOL I have found that I am definitely bi. That being said, I will ALWAYS choose a man over a woman. I enjoy the feel of a woman. I enjoy going down on a woman and enjoy her reciprocating. Women are very sensual creatures and I enjoy that aspect. But when looking at someone's profile, for me, I can say the woman is totally hot, but if the husband doesn't do anything for me, then we pass. In the end, I want a man. If a profile says VERY BI, then that is great, but I have to make sure there is an attraction on my part with the male half of the couple and the same goes with the female half having an equal attraction to Hammerhead. Bi play is great with other women as an appetizer, but what I want at the end is to have great sex with the male half. To me, and to Hammerhead, that is what we are looking for. Complete full swap where we are each equally attracted. Me to the male half and him to the female half.

We voted "no..." My wife has been playing more and more with women and we have found that swaps where the "other" girl is not into women seem a little less wild and more restrictive. The girls do need to connect if a full bi-encounter is going to occur, but bi-comfortable usually means good play fun for all that could lead to more.

So far, we've only found 1 couple where the girl absolutely wasn't into other girls to some degree...and even at that as the night got hotter she opened up to some light play. "Bi" isn't some hard and fast definition - at least for my wife. Depends on mood, connection etc. But the potential has to be there to pretzel up as a foursome with the girls enjoying each other as much as the guys. Adds a whole new dimension to play we enjoy (and want more of :nannadog: )

I agree.....it's hard to predict how the girls are going to "connect" - lots of factors that may not show up on a questionere. My wife enjoys the company of a woman but the degree depends on the "click". I'm not guy phobic and in the heat of the moments - the interraction with another guy is not offensive and the degree depends on the "click" & honesty. I don;t seek men but my thought is what's good for the female should be good for the males (without penetration) !:EG: