Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Unregistered

Default bumper sticker to identify as swingers

where do we go to find a bumper sticker or decal to place on your vechicle to let others know that we belong to the lifesyle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Default Re: bumper sticker

You can check out the link below, there's a sticker and a license plate frame with the Swingers Board logo on them....they would probably get the message across .

http://www.cafepress.com/swingersboard

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Sarah&Roger's Female Half flkeyscouple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple-female half
    SLS Handle
    floridakeyscouple

Missed this thread earlier but saw it because Julie mentioned it in her weekly update. I checked out the list of accessories that are on the site that TNT linked above and it made me wonder....

Because I'm so terribly worried about being outed I would never use any of these things at home, but I wondered if anyone has a 'stash' of these types of things that they take with them on vacation - Roger mentioned getting a swingersboard coffee cup to use when sitting poolside at a hotel, or the swingersboard tote bag to use at a hotel/resort pool. It might be a great way to find others that know what the swingersboard is, or at least know that it must have something to do with swinging!

We don't have a club that we go to on a regular basis (where I could see wearing the shirts!) but we often get away for a quick trip by heading up-island to a resort for a day or two.

Great line of 'goodies'. I hadn't noticed that there were so many!!

Sarah
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

the idea is to have something that only those in the swing of things recognize.

once upon a time we had some stickers made up with a play on words of our club name: 5miles 5 instead of an S and with the happy face. We made them for luggage but some people put them on cars. Unfortunately they weren't made well enough to last long exposed to the weather. They worked for us on our luggage several times in hotels and airports. Our medalion made from a nickle was also very effective. Read our story "Traveling through texas" on the story board.
    Last edited by oncewere; 02-17-2007 at 10:17 AM.
    once were
    nostalgic for the good old days
    E Wash

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Quote Originally Posted by flkeyscouple
    I wondered if anyone has a 'stash' of these types of things that they take with them on vacation

We do .

We've had the t-shirts for a while. Worn them in New Orleans, Vegas and a few other places that we've been to. We're also going to Hedo II this June so I got the tote bag which I'll be using as my carry-on bag for the plane as well as my beach/pool bag (it's the perfect size). We got the stickers to put on our large insulated cups that we'll be taking with us for our drinks.

Oh, the cook-books also make excellent host/hostess gifts for the people that invite us to house parties and such.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Personally, I always thought the tote bag would be perfect for taking to the club. It seems like us women always need to take a stash of things (a change of clothes, lube, toys, etc) whenever we go to clubs / parties, and you gotta have something to carry it all in.

I have a t-shirt and a thong myself .... and a couple hundred cookbooks that I had sitting out in an open closet when my mom was at my old house yesterday. I had to close the closet door before she could have a chance to read the title.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie
    Personally, I always thought the tote bag would be perfect for taking to the club.
    It is

In fact, I used it last weekend when we went to a friends house to play...it was perfect for holding our drinks, toys and change of clothes.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Quote Originally Posted by TNT
    It is

In fact, I used it last weekend when we went to a friends house to play...it was perfect for holding our drinks, toys and change of clothes.

Teresa
    I really need to pick myself up one of those for our club nights since we seem to be going pretty regularly lately.

Mod Squad Member mrs good times's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    randp

I have the tank top and have worn it to the club and to the lake. Tonight is pink night at our club so I think the logo will go nicely with my outfit.
    One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains it original dimensions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    We've had the t-shirts for a while. Worn them in New Orleans, Vegas and a few other places that we've been to. We're also going to Hedo II this June so I got the tote bag which I'll be using as my carry-on bag for the plane as well as my beach/pool bag (it's the perfect size). We got the stickers to put on our large insulated cups that we'll be taking with us for our drinks.
    I just ordered us some shirts with the new design for wearing in FL and at the Splash Party next week. I didn't even think of that use for the stickers! Think I need to go look at other items and see what we might "need" to take with us
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Re: bumper sticker to identify as swingers

Oh and Just because of finding this thread, I added this item to the store.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male
    SLS Handle
    MikeandJan

OK, this idea will only suit one single guy looking for couples per state.

How about a custom tag;

SWM4CPL Or, of course, SBM4CPL

Now if the person at the tag office, or friend, relative or coworker, suspects the guy can simply say he's considering marriage. But, I think any of us couples looking for a 'third' would get it instantly and check him out in the car.

Being good is overrated sweet_tna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    The boss of Mr. Sweet
    SLS Handle
    Sweet_tna

Quote Originally Posted by ViSexual View Post
    OK, this idea will only suit one single guy looking for couples per state.

How about a custom tag;

SWM4CPL Or, of course, SBM4CPL

Now if the person at the tag office, or friend, relative or coworker, suspects the guy can simply say he's considering marriage. But, I think any of us couples looking for a 'third' would get it instantly and check him out in the car.

Neat idea, but I think I'd have a bit of trouble explaining "Sweet_tna" to my vanilla friends/family!

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    Oh and Just because of finding this thread, I added this item to the store.

That's PERFECT!!! I'll definitely be getting me a few of those.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Just saw the perfect bumper sticker for swingers:

"I may have everything I ever wanted, but I could always use another orgasm"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast