Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Finding a swing partner

A common question from single males....

"I am new to the lifestyle and am looking for a female to swing with as a couple. Any advice on how and where to find someone. seems alot of the ads on the internet are not for real."

Any answers?

Julie http://www.swingersboard.com
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

funny as a swinging couple for almost 7 years I now find myself as a single female looking to find a single male to attend clubs and parties with.

Annie

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

shouldn't be too hard. There are tons of single males out there that would be happy to help you. Of course I have seen very few clubs that won't allow a single female in alone.. so you always have that option.

Julie
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

bm8
    Here to Stay

Talking

Dear All, "HONG KONG"

I am new also to the lifestyle and am looking for a female to swing with a couple. The worst thing is that I am in Hong Kong and having difficulties to find my partner. My female friends are all too shy (or pretend to be decent) and are not willing to join!

It's so dicouraging!

Bob

Originally posted by LittleOralAnnie:
    funny as a swinging couple for almost 7 years I now find myself as a single female looking to find a single male to attend clubs and parties with.

Annie
    Hey Annie,
    I am sure you have received numerous responses, but if you are still searching, I am open to meeting with you and see if we can develope something of substance....

Status
    couple

Arrow

Holy Cow! Batman

As a former single male seeking to continue swinging after the divorce. It's Tough!

I would recommend finding a couple that swings, and asking them to assist. If they know you are serious, and you're not a total dumbass. You might get a foot in the door. Then you get a chance to meet some singles within the lifestyle.

Of course this doesn't guarantee that the single male will develope a relationship with another single in the swinging community. But, it does increase the odds.

We've tried taking singles to clubs with us. But!! Our last attempt was a dismal failure. And, female at that. So we're being very selective about people who ask us about our lifestyle, and request a tag-a-long for a social.

------------------
    It's more fun than checkers.
    Phonies and Fakes Need not apply. We're as real as it gets, and don't have time to be wasting on dumbasses.

Status
    Married Fem.

I think most women get into a relationship first, then for one of several reasons become open to the possibility of swinging in that relationship or marriage.

I don't think too many single women are out there looking for a "swing partner" only. For one thing, women don't NEED a partner to swing as men normally do (especially where clubs and party's are concerned) Secondly, it just doesn't seem like something that appeals to single women on their own. Hence the shortage of "single bi females" that so many couples seem to be seeking!

Status
    couple

Originally posted by LIZA:
    I think most women get into a relationship first, then for one of several reasons become open to the possibility of swinging in that relationship or marriage.
    We agree 100%

Originally posted by LIZA:
    Secondly, it just doesn't seem like something that appeals to single women on their own
    We know several single & straight females that swing. More straight, than BI to be totally honest.

------------------
    It's more fun than checkers.
    Phonies and Fakes Need not apply. We're as real as it gets, and don't have time to be wasting on dumbasses.

Previously of MichiganCouple
    Status
    Single Male

Having had a swinging relationship for 10 years before my wife passed away I spent 5 years single. I had no problem finding females to attend swing parties with me. But I am smarter than the average bear in this department. I would love to start a site that could teach single males to develope a plan that doesnt always include internet connections to establish relationships with women to swing with. I wish someone like Julie would help me do this. I could gareentee that just about any single guy out there could find a gal to swing with within weeks if they use basic common sense and develope the instinct of knowing which women to approach on this subject. If Julie or anyone would like to help me do this I would in a heartbeat.

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

I would love to start a site that could teach single males to develope a plan that doesnt always include internet connections to establish relationships with women to swing with. I wish someone like Julie would help me do this. I could gareentee that just about any single guy out there could find a gal to swing with within weeks if they use basic common sense and develope the instinct of knowing which women to approach on this subject. If Julie or anyone would like to help me do this I would in a heartbeat.[/B]

Go for it. I don't really have time to run another site, but I'd be happy to help you out as far as finding resources for whatever you need to do it yourself and help you get it set up.

You also might want to get in touch with whoever is running this site: http://www.geocities.com/singlemencouples/index.html
    and maybe you could do something jointly, since it sounds like you are interested in putting something together more on the information side of things.. which I think is a great idea.

Julie http://www.swingersboard.com

Previously of MichiganCouple
    Status
    Single Male

Cool

Thanks Julie, very helpful as always. I have sent the site manager an email expressing a few ideas and will keep you and the board updated on any developements. Good job running this site btw young lady

Thumbs down

I agree, there are a lot of "single" swingers out here, but we have also problems getting into some places with some privillages pre-set and in place.

By-the-by, I would be available to enter new experiances with an open appeal.

Status
    couple

Originally posted by Very new Guy:
    Hmm, let me check my list Yup, you're on it!! Number 256,967. We're currently serving #3, can you please wait for a few? We'll be right with you.

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Originally posted by Very new Guy:
    I agree, there are a lot of "single" swingers out here, but we have also problems getting into some places with some privillages pre-set and in place.

You might want to explain better what you mean by your comments.. you totally lost me with the we have also problems getting into some places with some privillages pre-set and in place.

Status
    couple

Julie,

I think he was refering to clubs that limit the number of single males. And, limit the areas of the club in which they are allowed.

We know a few clubs, that do not allow singles in certian areas.

We also know of one club that requires the single males to sit at the bar (all night), unless invited to a table, by a couple. Their policy, regarding singles, is on their website. It is very defined.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast