354 members have voted

1. 1. Watersports - what's your take?

• I've never done it and I wouldn't
    • I've never done it and I'd try it
    • I've done it and I don't like it
    • I've done it and liked it
    • I love it ....bring it on
    • I hate it, you're a freak....

Let me ask all of you. Have you ever tried watersports and I'm not talking water polo. Is this taboo? Sure, but let's face it, how many of us tried it, liked it, do it, or have never done it. As for me, I've tried it, don't like it. But, I know there are others out there who do do it and like it, so let us know.

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

Let me ask all of you. Have you ever tried watersports and I'm not talking water polo. Is this taboo? Sure, but let's face it, how many of us tried it, liked it, do it, or have never done it. As for me, I've tried it, don't like it. But, I know there are others out there who do do it and like it, so let us know.

To me, watersports tend to lean heavily towards humiliation play, where one person plays as being nothing more than an object. It's edge play to me and a place I would not want to go to.

:eek:

I'll have to agree with you on this subject, but like all sex-related subjects, this is the forum to explore all that life has to offer. Let's all tap into our memories and remember a time when these questions may never have been asked to such a wide variety of people.

I hope this question is not to racy, it's just an informational learning tool I hope I and others can view and learn from.

(Apologies to Hal David)

Raindrops keep falling on my head.

And my wife’s the one whose feet are standing on our bed

Hope she doesn’t sh*t

Those raindrops are falling on my head,

They keep falling.

;)

• Like 1

My only take on this entire subject is :

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

There is a reason we have indoor plumbing and I'm not about to be a substitute for the porcelain goddess nor would I use anyone for such a purpose.

(Yes I voted the last option - course that's just my personal opinion)

Keep in mind that a significant number of people think that all swingers are "freaks". I for one do not view being a "freak" as a necessarily bad thing :D

Oh I do understand that "freak" can be used in many different ways on many different subjects.

In this case though, my opinion is that it is "freakish" to do such a thing. Is that too harsh? Maybe. Maybe I don't understand how it can be a turn -on. Maybe if I try it I'll love it! But I have no desire to do so as I thinks it's disgusting! The poll was just too my opinion and if someone else is into it, more power to them... that is sincere. Each to their own I say. I will never knock what someone does in the privacy of their own homes as long as it's consensual and within the frame of the law (or enforced laws as I know some sexual laws aren't enforced).

Tigress xx

Hope I didn't tread on toes... don't want to hurt feelings...just expressing my opinions. :(

I have to agree Tigress. It is disgusting, think of the bacteria. There is a reason that our water is polluted, it's because of the sewage drain off. If it's that bad in the water I surely don't want it on my body.

Ah, the great thing about the internet, so many opinions, this is great a true forum. To discuss things like this would be taboo in earlier times, I'm glad we all have such great convictions.

p.s. roxie Many cultures including Korea enjoy the many medicinal benefits of urine they take urine orally in such a manner to heal them

• Like 1

Originally posted by Roxysbayou

I have to agree Tigress. It is disgusting, think of the bacteria. There is a reason that our water is polluted, it's because of the sewage drain off. If it's that bad in the water I surely don't want it on my body.

Just rolling out the old Devil's Advocate carpet here, but - unless there's some form of infection at work somewhere in the system - isn't urine sterile when it leaves the body?

Yes, I have heard it is. In fact the only time I will ever allow anyone to pee on me is in the case of a jellyfish sting. However, I don't see getting any sexual pleasure out of such a thing.

I have no idea. I am just wondering why the concern for pollution if it is? Of course there is also feces. And perhaps the short time from which the urine leaves the body and comes into contact with another person would not be long enough for the bacteria to grow.

Where's Paul King when you need him?

Originally posted by bbcpl4cpl

Yes, I have heard it is. In fact the only time I will ever allow anyone to pee on me is in the case of a jellyfish sting. However, I don't see getting any sexual pleasure out of such a thing.

A jelly fish sting? Now that's one that I haven't heard!

You can safely drink urine. Some folks do so thinking that it will retard aging, etc. Not my cup of tea as it were. :)

Feces are a completely different matter. All kinds of bad things there- most notably perhaps being e-coli. THAT can kill you.

And lest you wonder, no I'm not lining up to be the pissee or the pisser. :) It just doesn't offend me- that's all.

Feces (or faeces as it's spelt over here) are a completely different matter. But then, they don't come under the term 'water sports'.

And as for pollution (via sewage drain-off or otherwise), human urine is the very least of our concerns.

It seems we are mostly turned off but there are a few who want to try it according to the poll. If I may ask, leave a comment why you would like to try it, I'm curious.

Doesn't totally gross me out... doesn't turn me on either.

I think I have heard that urine is sterile (and safe for the person that produced it) ... until it hits the air anyway

I think I'll pass on the whole experience though...

I have to say that "scat play" does gross me out a bit.

While this is not my cup of tea...so to speak, I can speak with authority that urine is sterile and totally safe to drink or have contact with your skin. It does not breed bacteria even as well as chocolate syrup...which I think a lot would say they would try in this situation.

Ok, now we are getting a lot more responses to this taboo poll. I wonder if any one knows what you call a person who is into this sort of thing, i.e. you call a watcher a voyeur, is there such a word for this?

I was taught in a fire, if there isn't water handy, pee on a cloth and breath through it.

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

I wonder if any one knows what you call a person who is into this sort of thing?

I thought 'pisser' and 'pissee' were pretty good.

maybe 'pitcher' and 'catcher'

or 'pitcher' and 'ewer'

'shooter' and 'target'

I may be considered weird for this, but I actually find it intimate and a little sexy if my boyfriend leaves the door open when he is peeing. Now, as for being peed on, I'm not so sure how great that could be... I would consider it with him if he really wanted to try it, but not with anyone else. And if watersports means drinking someone's urine? Even though I'd usually try anything once, that one would take quite a bit of effort to convince me.

I love water sports. I think that all wet t-shirt contests should be done with piss. It is definitely a humiliation thing and therefore a real turn-on for those of us who are into that. Having your pussy or ass pissed on feels real good.

• Hot! 1

Originally posted by Fire_and_Air

I may be considered weird for this, but I actually find it intimate and a little sexy if my boyfriend leaves the door open when he is peeing.

I don't think that is weird at all as I admire a penis and really love to view them in the flesh. (Don't care for pictures of them) There is something erotic about getting a sneak peek of something that mainstream society considers taboo and that is definitely the reason for Men's and Women's separate restroom facilities. As heated as I get by ogling a penis, those flames would be put out quickly if it turned into a fire hose aimed at me. Somebody just might lose their helmet......

In the pc game "Postal II" you can use your penis as a weapon and pee on people at will- with a seemingly infinite amount of urine. Not very sexual- but fun in an adolescent sort of way. :D

Originally posted by austxmark

While this is not my cup of tea ..so to speak, I can speak with authority that urine is sterile and totally safe to drink or have contact with your skin. It does not breed bacteria even as well as chocolate syrup..which I think a lot would say they would try in this situation.

During WWI the French soldiers who were fighting around VERDUN (one of the worst battle) in the trenches and the mud were sometimes lacking of water. My grandpa told me then they were peeing in a bottle and adding a strong alcohol to drink it and not die from thirst. Sorry for this evocation which is not that fun but can be informative about the fact urine can be repulsive but not a poison.

I have had a couple of boyfriends and a husband who wanted me to pee on them...I could never do it. Bashful bladder or whatever...probably the same mechanism that keeps me from orgasm in public.

Can someone please explain to me how urinating on someone else is a "sexual" act?? :confused: :confused: :confused: I just can NOT grasp that concept.

Well, just about any act can be a sexual act . . . if one or more of the participants derives a feeling of sexual arousal/pleasure from it.

Believe it or not, there are those who derive such pleasure either from bring urinated on, or from doing the urinating.

The how and why may be still be a mystery for you . . .

I suppose the mere fact that some people get sexual pleasure from this activity makes it a sexual act. I myself would not like having anal sex performed on me but regardless that's a sexual act...some people enjoy s/m, I don't but its a sexual act...everyone is unique and that's the great thing about this forum. After reading these stories and comments I either want to try something or don't have to try these things that I was once curios about.

quick note: after reading some of the comments on this subject the comment of drinking urine was brought up does this always go hand and hand with this activity or is this a more extreme fetish. The movies on the net always show the drinking of the urine. Is there such a thing as a "soft pee fetish"?

Well, just asking...........:8-0::

• Like 1

Anybody that learns about survival in the outdoors knows that if a person gets hurt, and a wound has to be disinfected, the most sterile liquid is urine. Now I am not so sure that I could drink it in order to avoid dehydration.

For the rest of it, it is not my cup of tea.

Originally posted by uneed_love2

For the rest of it, it is not my cup of tea.

Well then you would better not to mistake the tea pot and the "pee" pot (the urinal)... because in other case this could become your next cup of tea :lol:

I'm not sure I will be peeing on my cuts before I put a band-aid on. We seem to be at around 55% of the voters won't try it, that leaves 45 % of us out there who have or would try it. So, can we hear from some of you would want-to's and have done's and let us know what it felt like or why you would. Is it man on women, women on women, or man on man, or woman on man? I'm not sure I would enjoy it but a small part of me would not mind to try a women doing it to me. I'm not sure why, but that's why we are all on this board for discovery and an open forum of discussion.

p.s.: I don't think I could drink it...yuck...although I said that about wine before, now I can't get enough!

Well, sometimes I pee on my feet... does it count ? How do I feel? Embarrassed because I need to change my socks :eek:

To be serious (but just for a second), watching a woman peeing in nature is a turn-on for me.

Ok,

At first when I entered this thread I thought --- ok, watersports, fun in the sun -- sounds good.

Then as I read the very first post & I realized, not waterpolo, then what? What is this person talking about?

I continued to read until I got to the post from bbcpl4cpl, which cleared things up for me as well as expressing my own opinion using one of my favorite terms...EWW!

Thanks Tigress, for that, even though it registered a very bad visual in my brain.

In case I seem unsure of my feelings regarding "watersports"

EEEEWWWW!! :eek:

Originally posted by jen

At first when I entered this thread I thought --- ok, watersports, fun in the sun -- sounds good.

Then as I read the very first post & I realized, not waterpolo, then what? What is this person talking about?

:eek:

Something to add to the "what have I learned" thread. At least now when someone mentions watersports in an ad you wont assume waterskiing or something, eh?

:rofl:

something to add to the "what have I learned" thread

Exactly, I guess its better to be informed, but still, ewwww.

Well it's Monday and it seems I have made it to the point where my questions seem to have all been moved to the fetish forum. I'm curious to learn where people would try their pee fetishes. Would it be in the shower, bed, outdoors, or ?

Hi gang, drink a bunch of beer. After a while all you are passing is warm water. As for the thick smelly "BAD" Heineken watersports YUCK!

Not something that I've done or care to do, but as mentioned some people who are into BDSM lifestyle enjoy watersports. It is not my kink, but hey, if it is yours that is cool too :D

As someone who was a bedwetter until about the age of eleven or twelve, I think I can easily say that I've had enough pee on me to last the remainder of my lifetime thank you very much. *S*

As someone who was a bedwetter until about the age of eleven or twelve, I think I can easily say that I've had enough pee on me to last the remainder of my lifetime thank you very much. *S*

:rofl:

Watersports are not our thing & will never try it. But to those who do like it? Whatever tickles your pickle, just don't pee on me!

Well, just about any act can be a sexual act . . . if one or more of the participants derives a feeling of sexual arousal/pleasure from it.

Believe it or not, there are those who derive such pleasure either from bring urinated on, or from doing the urinating.

The how and why may be still be a mystery for you . . .

The following quote, in part, was taken from the rotten.com article that falcon90 listed in his post. I found it (and the picture of the woman on the table serving up a glass to her male guests) captivating reading.

"Not surprisingly, in such circumstances our notions about what is and is not appropriate behavior can change abruptly . . . [a] sudden shift of priorities has the power to transform our deepest held beliefs -- sometimes permanently. That is, once we've crossed the threshold of our inhibitions, we may find there is little reason to return to our previous standards of behavior."

There's is no point in consuming urine. Not majorly harmful but just like pure oxygen, too much & .....

Watersports can be fun, mutually stimulating ~ think log-cabin-in-winter setting

Many, many, many women wash their hair in their own urine, due to the high content of Vitamin E

We've tried it, really enjoyed it. It was a turn-on, probably because of the very taboo nature of it. But I don't like to get too into the psychology of my sexuality in case I start to question myself. I'd rather just go with the flow so to speak.

Keep in mind that a significant number of people think that all swingers are "freaks". I for one do not view being a "freak" as a necessarily bad thing :D

No I do not believe this to be the case. "Taboo" yes!! but "freaks" no!! Why?! Because I can bet you every second married couple have thought about being with someone else or swapping or whatever.

I mean think about it...how many people play around on their partners? Too many! Wouldn't it be better to enjoy sex with a different person with your loved one there?

Just my thoughts...

First time was at an outdoor concert. Wife and I were semi-isolated from the crowd and far from the restrooms. She was on my lap and as we had been playing with each other, she without me knowing let go. It was erotic and I think at that time I was hooked. We have not done this with others, it is our little game.

I introduced a former lover to watersports when, during a love making session, I told her to sit in the tub and spread her legs wide. I had intentionally had lots of liquids to drink earlier. I directed a stream of pee at her erect clit, and continued that until I was "drained." She almost came from the sensation of the stream of warm pee focused on her clit, and then she masturbated to an orgasm while she sat there and thought of what we had just done. We didn't do that often, but she would ask me to do that to her at other times. I found it very exciting to watch her get so aroused and then to almost cum from the sensation.

• Like 1

Ours was genital to genital watersports. Pissing on her clit can warm her up. And the same with hot piss on my cock.