Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    M.Female/M.Male

Default My wife is Bi, who would have known!

We are both somewhat new to swinging, we have been married almost 16 years, we don't have a lot of experiences yet and so far we have only soft swapped with a few other couples, but in addition to swapping spouses, I always had the fantasy of seeing my beautiful wife locking lips with another beautiful woman and maybe even making love together, what man doesn't dream of that!!!
    When ever I brought up that possibility with her, she would say gross, no way, not me, not in a million years, etc... Not any more!!! In the past several weeks she has had some really great experiences with another woman that we met on the dance floor at our local on-premise club. It all started with some dancing, then a little touching, and some playfull kisses and finally full on making out.
    She loved it, and she isn't just doing it to please me which is what I originally thought. I asked her what changed her mind? She said she was in a moment and it just felt right. I am so happy for her, and I don't mind either...I even got in on the action with a threeway kiss in the middle of the two of them which was so nice...

I have to say as much as I hoped this would happen someday, I never thought she would really do it. I still can't believe it!!! She said never had feelings for women before we started swinging, and now we can talk openly about it to a degree... She is ready to explore some more at this point. Is this the way most of the other bi-curious, bi-sexual swinging women got started?

Mr. Wildfire

Status
    Couple

Default Re: My wife is Bi, who would have known!

Hey there Mr. Wildfire, you sound pumped!!

I was always afraid to tell Mr. LFM that I thought women were beautiful and that I wanted to play with them. I have no idea what I was afraid of -- maybe being shunned? Being thought less of? I have no idea.

The first couple we ever played with -- she was bi. I guess I just kinda started playing with her while they both watched in awe. Mr. LFM was more in awe than her husband. He'd known she was bi.

When we talked about me playing with her, he sounded about ecstatic as you regarding your wife. He absolutely had NO problem with me playing with other women. So far, I have played with many, and it just keeps getting better and better.
    Dave & Holly

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

I think I see at least two people smiling behind the screen.

Add me to the list also

Status
    Couple

Is this the way most of the other bi-curious, bi-sexual swinging women got started?
    Started when I was a teenager. Agree that it has gotten better and better.

My preferences are why we got into swinging, not the other way around.

Mrs. T

Swingers Board Addict VANudistcpl's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mikekim

I know how you feel. The Ms. and I use to talk about as a fantasy and I never thought it would happen. Then one night the "moment" just hit her. Ever since its been a fun ride.

Status
    M.Female/M.Male

Thanks all for the great responses so far...

Registered
    Status
    couple

I was a bit more naughty than you. Our wives sound almost the same, I brought up her and another woman and she was like GROSS!!!!!

Then I took her to a club where I knew a beautiful dancer who pulled her into a private room.

She went in alone. She had no idea that the rooms where video taped!!!

My buddy was the DJ and we watched as the dancer slowly seduced her!!!!

Soft kisses that went to hands on breasts and ended up with them fingering each other as I watched in awe!!!!!!

When she came out of the room I told her I had seen everything and she told me no you didn't so I took her to the TV/video area and she was saying Oh My God the rest of the night!!!!

The next day she asked if we could do it again and instead of at the club we got together at her place and the girls where in the 69 with her ass in my wifes face!!!!

My wife has been bi-sexual ever since and loves the taste of pussy!!!

You have a lot to look forward to my friend!!!!

Swingers Board Addict realcplub2's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    putnamcocpl

To quote every parent out there...

You dont know if you dont like something until you TRY IT
    Reality Checks written Upon Request

Status
    M.Female/M.Male

Being a male, who always has to figure things out and be analitical about everything, (women hate this part of us)
    it seems to me that bi females come in two flavors then:

1. They had an interest early on, even before getting into swinging.
    or
    2. Once they enter into a sexually charged environment, such like you would find in swinging, we are more open about accepting sexual feelings, and maybe the woman feels more open or safe to try it. Plus the other woman involved may have already declared her bi orientation and it is known, so there is a much better chance of acceptance over rejection.

I don't know, I am not a doctor, but when close to 90% or more of swinging wives seem to be BI in some way (alteast when looking at couples online profiles), one of the two flavors must be true.

Any thoughts?

Mr. Wildfire

Status
    female half of couple

Quote Originally Posted by DR. HOUSE View Post
    She went in alone. She had no idea that the rooms where video taped!!!

My buddy was the DJ and we watched as the dancer slowly seduced her!!!!

Soft kisses that went to hands on breasts and ended up with them fingering each other as I watched in awe!!!!!!

When she came out of the room I told her I had seen everything and she told me no you didn't so I took her to the TV/video area and she was saying Oh My God the rest of the night!!
    If that was me, and my husband had set me up like that to be taped, I'd be outraged. Perhaps you knew ahead of time that she would be cool with it, but that should be a decision that a person gets to make FOR THEMSELVES.
    Last edited by good times; 02-03-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    Who doesn't like a PB&J sandwich?

Status
    couple/f
    SLS Handle
    sexcupid

Quote Originally Posted by PB&J View Post
    She had no idea that the rooms where video taped!!!
    If that was me, and my husband had set me up like that to be taped, I'd be outraged. Perhaps you knew ahead of time that she would be cool with it, but that should be a decision that a person gets to make FOR THEMSELVES.
    I got the impression that they were in a strip club and the dancer took his wife into a VIP room to do this. Perhaps there are signs posted in the lobby or other areas warning that there may be security cameras in place. Because face it...if the girls take a patron back into a room alone, she no longer has the 'protection' of a bouncer. How else would they know the dancer is A.) in trouble or B.) doing something she's not supposed to be doing (like having sex with a customer...although apparently that's ok in that particular club if it's another female)?
    Maria

Swingers Board Addict BiloxiCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Couple with benefits and retired
    SLS Handle
    graceful

Quote Originally Posted by sexcupid View Post
    I got the impression that they were in a strip club and the dancer took his wife into a VIP room to do this. Perhaps there are signs posted in the lobby or other areas warning that there may be security cameras in place. Because face it...if the girls take a patron back into a room alone, she no longer has the 'protection' of a bouncer. How else would they know the dancer is A.) in trouble or B.) doing something she's not supposed to be doing (like having sex with a customer...although apparently that's ok in that particular club if it's another female)?
    In the post about the stripper it was his buddy that was the DJ and watching the tape/video. Good ol boys being good ol boys. If management/owner got wind of it....it might be a different story. Just assuming. I am sure they have license issues just like a swingers club.
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

Wink Re: My wife is Bi, who would have known!

I had the same experience, once I was with a woman for the first time I had to go back for more. I now can't go too long without having sex with another woman.

Now the big question, does anyone know of a woman who was totally against sex with another woman but after it happened left her man for a woman?

Registered
    Status
    couple

well pband J.......

You certainly are welcome to your oppinion.....

It seems to have worked out well for us......

I was friendly with both the DJ and the Dancer so I guess it would really have to be good ole boys and one naughty girl.....

Sounds to me like the crust is getting old on the bread.

Dr. House

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

well pband J.......

You certainly are welcome to your oppinion.....

It seems to have worked out well for us......

I was friendly with both the DJ and the Dancer so I guess it would really have to be good ole boys and one naughty girl.....

Sounds to me like the crust is getting old on the bread.

Dr. House
    Then call me crusty also, my wife would be pissed !
    Then again, this ole boy would have just asked if we all wanted to go to a private room. We do that...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast