Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict

Originally posted by BandA

I do feel sorry for you guys that most men can not be as comfortable with accidentially touching each other as we girls.
    Not all girls are comfortable with it either!

Connie
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Registered
    Status
    Couple

To NELA couple,
    Welcome to the Lifestyle - hope it will give you everything you are hoping for.
    I agree that we have plenty of labels to deal with in this world, but after some time in the Lifestyle, it will become clear that labels can prevent some embarrassing or hurtful moments. They are not all bad.
    Let them guide you, and don't be afraid to change your own as you gain experience and realize what is right or wrong for you.

B

Registered

Cool

This is not complicated. You are Bi-Curious until you have tried it. Once you tried you eithter liked it (and therefore, are Bi), or you hated it and just chalk it up to experience (Not Bi).

Status
    couple

Originally posted by ReadingPaCouple:
    This is not complicated.
    Your wrong there. It is very complicated, still.

Reason: We mark EVERY ad we post on any site, straight. Why throw bait out to some dumbass that HOPES his wife/girlfriend will want to try it to please him, even though she hates the idea.

Regardless of which of us post an ad. We both put straight. It's not complicated at all to figure out why. Especially after you speak with a few people on line that "claim" to be bi or bi-curious. Only to find out they are curious because their spouse wants them to be. Not because they want to be.
    Phonies and Fakes Need not apply. We're as real as it gets, and don't have time to be wasting on dumbasses.

Status
    Married Fem.

Haha Danc,

Somehow I don't think that one is TOO likely!

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple

I can only speak for my self but....

I always call myself bi-curious because I am selective and I must be very interested in the other girl. I would never want to hurt someones feelings but would also not go too far with someone I was not very interested in and attracted to. I have been with other girls in the past and want to be again but, I still think bi-curious is my best "label" until a situation arises that makes me commit to something else.

Calling myself bi-curious is not meant to be deceptive but rather an "open door" I can use to meet others and then decide if I should let them in.

Any comments?
    M is the male half. J is the lady.

Invictus means unconquered

Status
    couple

Originally posted by LIZA:
    Haha Danc,

Somehow I don't think that one is TOO likely!
    Try responding to more ads. You'll find it VERY likely. We've talked to "couples" that claimed to have a bi female. Only to find out, the female was completely clueless. It was her husband doing all the bi talking.

Even on our private page. When we make referance to BI, it is clearly stated, WITH THE RIGHT PERSON but I prefer men!

We don't want to attract fantasy seekers. We want to attract real people, with real relationships.
    Phonies and Fakes Need not apply. We're as real as it gets, and don't have time to be wasting on dumbasses.

Status
    Married Fem.

Sorry Danc, I don't even know why I said that! Must have been a brain fart because it makes NO sense to me now!

Status
    couple

Originally posted by LIZA:
    Must have been a brain fart because it makes NO sense to me now!
    We didn't take it personal. :p We just thought maybe you were having a bad day. After all, this is monday LOL

Previously of MichiganCouple
    Status
    Single Male

Originally posted by Stratecpl:
    Julie,
    In my opinion, either you are straight or bisexual.

Ron, Husband of Stratecpl
    Or homosexual. I believe that your sexuality is capable of evolving. Some people are actually totally straight (most). Some are totally homosexual. Some are bi. Some could fall anwhere between any of those. Some people actually change there desires. I have lost interest in bi-sexual activity lately for some reason. Wierd huh.

Status
    Married Fem.

Oh ok I am not losing my mind..........THIS is what I was replying to in my own roundabout way:

"But, the female brought her GAY (male) friend with her for some fun!"

Altho a club we went to is now open to Male/male couples (always were open female/female I think)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2