northindycpl

Does BI Curious Mean NO reciprocation?

It seems TO ME that when a woman says she is BI Curious, it really means she is willing to allow another woman do things to her, but not to reciprocate.

Is anyone finding this out,too?

I think that "BI Curious" means that a women or man wants to explore and find out if they are interested in same sex action.

Laura is not BI Curious yet in group play if a women does something to her she does not freak out or get upset about it. Hell, she even looks like she enjoys it at the time.

She is NOT bi or BI Curious at all though. She has no interest in playing with a women. She also does not ever set out to have a women play with her. She has always been very upfront about this with all that we play with so if some lady does play with her there is no reason for her to feel bad about not returning the favor.

I think that "BI Curious" means that a women or man wants to explore and find out if they are interested in same sex action.

Dito Now what that means depends on the individual. If a woman is 'bi curious' and interested in exploring to find out just how 'bi' she is, she may start out just letting another woman do things to her first. Or it might start out that way but in the heat of things if she is enjoying what's being done she may reciprocate. I think it's an individual thing and has a lot to do with comfort levels during the "bi curious" phase.

Mrs Spoomonkey

Some people call that bi-friendly. Meaning that they are willing to receive but will not give.

I dunno, I always thought it just meant that a person was open to trying some contact with their own sex. I was 'curious' about what made sex with a woman so different. So I tried it and I'm no longer curious. I figured out that while I'm certainly open to playing with people - regardless of their gender - I'm not about to go out of my way to have sex with a woman. I found out I'm primarily straight. It never occurred to me to rule out certain sex acts like performing oral; that was part of the curiosity! I mean if the other woman decided that she was uncomfortable with something, that was fine. Whatever. I just didn't make any rules up before-hand.

I figured out that while I'm certainly open to playing with people - regardless of their gender - I'm not about to go out of my way to have sex with a woman. I found out I'm primarily straight.

Whatever. I just didn't make any rules up before-hand.

Intuition I am right there with you. No rules before-hand (in fact my first experience was totally spontaneous and unexpected) and I am very much primarily straight, I love men :D We have been with couples where the woman was straight and that's just fine with me. When the woman is bi or bi curious I am not opposed to cross play, in fact Mr Spoo and I really like it when a couple just sort of wants to be in a bit of a pile rather than totally pairing off so that the woman can move freely between each other, our spouses and the other husband.

Mrs Spoomonkey

I agree with the previous statement that it sometimes might depend on the individual......some bi curious person might want to see who bi they might be by letting "stuff" be done to them by the same sex and then maybe deciding if they'e willing to reciprocate.

Regarding Mrs. Spoo's remark about the pile....I think that's a great situation to be in instead of pairing off....when everyone's bi, the options are unlimited! :lol:

Regarding Mrs. Spoo's remark about the pile....I think that's a great situation to be in instead of pairing off....when everyone's bi, the options are unlimited! :lol:

We often participate in much larger piles, (12+), none of the guys are Bi or even curious, they just aren't paranoid. They all just pledge to avoid grabbing anything hairy LOL

We often participate in much larger piles, (12+), none of the guys are Bi or even curious, they just aren't paranoid. They all just pledge to avoid grabbing anything hairy LOL

:rofl: OMG, I've heard "The penis people stay away from the penis people", but that's much better.

No males are bi in our situations either (I was referencing the thread topic in my other post about 'bi woman'), but Mr Spoo isn't paranoid in a pile up as long as all the males agree to the above....of course the woman are always free to grab whatever they want :lol:

Mrs Spoomonkey

I am bi-sexual. If a woman reads that on my profile and says she's bi-curious and inexperienced, I thank her for her interest and pass. I am adult woman who knows what I want out life. I'm not interested in being someone's teacher or one-time fling. While I had my own first time, I went into the situation anticipating both giving/receiving.

my opinion was that Bi means Bi and BI courious means that you are not sure yet and are still in the learning stages. But I also thought that it meant that you were into giving and recieving.

I know my hubby and I like the pile. He is straight as an arrow but is not paranoid and knows that any touching is completey accidental. I personally take it case by case, it if happens and I am enjoying it, then fine it's all good. If I am not attracted to the woman in any way, then I don't want it.

I listed myself as bi-curious in our SLS ad even though I had been with other women in the long ago past and enjoyed it... I know that I will always enjoy the male-apendage, aka penis, more than another woman, but the woman's touch is so sweet as well...

I have never had a sitaution where the other female didn't reciprocate, in fact met with one couple where the female was straight, yet we had a great time with FF play. It was her first time with another F, and I noticed soon after that her profile was changed to bi-curious - funny huh??

Seems that F's are much more willing to play with another F, not only for the man's pleasure, but with their own...

I have to ask - when does bi-curious become just Bi ?? Is it one or two or three times with another female?? Is there a timeframe for the degree of seperation between curious and just plain ole Bi??

Inquiring minds want to know...

Val

I listed myself as bi-curious in our SLS ad even though I had been with other women in the long ago past and enjoyed it... I know that I will always enjoy the male-apendage, aka penis, more than another woman, but the woman's touch is so sweet as well...

I have never had a sitaution where the other female didn't reciprocate, in fact met with one couple where the female was straight, yet we had a great time with FF play. It was her first time with another F, and I noticed soon after that her profile was changed to bi-curious - funny huh??

Seems that F's are much more willing to play with another F, not only for the man's pleasure, but with their own...

I have to ask - when does bi-curious become just Bi ?? Is it one or two or three times with another female?? Is there a timeframe for the degree of seperation between curious and just plain ole Bi??

Inquiring minds want to know...

Val

Val, we ran into exactly the same situation. She wasn't interested in FF play in their ad, nor did anything happen between us girls the first time, but after the fact mentioned that she was curious. There was some FF play the second time. I think the simple fact that two naked bodies are lying in close proximity to one another (as in, on the same bed) during play sparks something in the imagination. If it's something that is unknown to you, humans being the curious critters that we are, you naturally want to find out. Now, on the other hand, Mr. intuition has stated that he has no interest whatsoever in exploring bisexuality. Doesn't do a thing for him. So I don't know why women tend to be more open to this thing in the lifestyle than men?

T and i have had many talks regarding this exact thing.... she felt she was bi-curious, and but truely wasn't sure and yep on our second escapade there was her chance as the other woman who wasn't to sure herself just grabbed her and the rest lets say was history!!! :claps: Now niether one consider themselves Bi because they both still love a good stiff dick over any FF, they however still aren't afraid to explore all kinds of things togather and just have fun. So does that mean in our politically correct world we now have to stereo-type ourselves? Hence we leave bi-curious on her so that others will not be afraid if they want a lil FF fun its ok too.

-C

ps: curious means id like to know more about something and if im intrested in it, not that i have to like it or want to do it, just explore it and see if i like it or not for future reference.

my opinion was that Bi means Bi and BI courious means that you are not sure yet and are still in the learning stages. But I also thought that it meant that you were into giving and recieving.

I personally take it case by case, it if happens and I am enjoying it, then fine it's all good. If I am not attracted to the woman in any way, then I don't want it.

That sums it up well for us too, EvilMJ. To us, Bi means you seek sexual contact with the same sex and you really enjoy the act, Bi-curious means you're open to it and interested, but perhaps not actively seeking it. And then it depends on the attraction between the females. But it does include giving and receiving or whatever both parties are comfortable with.

We play with couples with bi, bi-curious and straight females. If the female is adamantly against any ff contact, then we pass because that's just too much stress. We don't want to risk accidentally touching or looking and making someone uncomfortable or having them freak out. Likewise, if the female seems to expect it too much, then I get leery and we pass, but that doesn't come up often in profiles we've seen.

after i had had 4 or 5 bi experiences, i updated my profile to read bi. As far as giving and not receiving... I've only been in one instance where that happened, I gave, but I kinda wore her out... lol... she has promised to return the favor next time

I'd describe myself as "curious" because I'm potentially interested in exploring. But because it's unfamiliar territory, I really don't know how far I will or won't go.

It's hard to know what boundaries to set when you're curious, but have no real experience.

Personally, I'd hate to draw a hard line from the start, then get involved in something truly fun and have the other person put on the brakes because I'd said I didn't want "X, Y or Z" to happen. That'd take all the fun out of it for everyone. ;)

I figure it's better to say I'm curious and open to experimentation and suggestion. Then, if something starts heading in a direction I'm not comfortable with, I can just be honest and say "thanks, but no thanks" and remember in the future to draw the line there. That way, nobody walks away with hurt feelings because of any misunderstandings!

Z

Hi. A bi curious chick here.

I used that label because I am curious about experiencing a woman and haven't had the opportunity yet. That means I'll reciprocate within her boundaries. Otherwise, what's the point?

I think communication can halt this problem. If rules or guidelines are established before the fun begins, there shouldn't be any problems or uncomfortable moments.

I used that label because I am curious about experiencing a woman and haven't had the opportunity yet. That means I'll reciprocate within her boundaries. Otherwise, what's the point?

I think communication can halt this problem. If rules or guidelines are established before the fun begins, there shouldn't be any problems or uncomfortable moments.

Now I agree with that...get things straight at the beginning and there is no confusion.

Everyone should play the goose and gander game. Whats good for one should be that much better for the other. Besides, Try it you can't help but like it.

Yes, that's a fabulous way to put it I think.

From my personal experience, twice when I have met someone who said they were 'bi-curious' I ran into more of a girl that only wanted to put on a show when she was drunk and there were men around. That hurts a girl's feelings badly I tell you. Most likely it was because I was in college still at the time, and we all know how that scene is LOL! :rollseyes

Though just to contradict myself I had a fabulous relationship w/ a gal for about 7-8 months who started out 'bi-curious' on a personal ad. So it really must be different for every person :)

All great posts!

What I am finding is really common, and what prompted my frustration and this post; Meeting couples whose women describe themselves as Bi-Curious. In communication with them they say they are up for anything and find it all enticing. When the time comes, It is me doing all the work, and they end the night with a polite thank-you. To futher the fristration the women that we meet who simply state they are BI, seem to be a little too aggressive for me. They seem a bit too into me, and not Mr. Indy.

It just seems I can't win! As an example, there is a couple we play with that claims the woman is bi-curious. All night long she will be all over me. Flirting, touching, dancing, making suggestions, etc. When the time comes, inevitably she will kiss me or touch me, but never go down there!! I am not saying I go 'down there' on her a lot either, but I have and I could tell she loved it! She will ask me for it, and I think to myself, Whats in it for me?

In a situation recently, she was sucking Mr. Indy, her husband was inside her, and I went down for a bit until she came. To me, that is no big deal. The situation was one where I felt comfortable doing it, and for her to have the best experience, I wanted to do it.

Situation reversed on one of the next times we played, and she simply rubbed my left tit.

Time and again that seems to be the outcome. Men have no issue going down there, and infact seem to really like me. I have even tasted myself, and think I would be one taste pretty good.

This scenerio seems to be the norm, not the exception. No matter how much communication exists.

It's hard not to develop a complex about this! IF it's not me, then what is it?

It's hard not to develop a complex about this! IF it's not me, then what is it?

Hate to say it... because it's not really an answer... but I'm thinking it's just bad luck. As we've been reading on this and other threads... there's so many "types" of bi-women that it almost makes one's head spin.

Heck, IMO... if everybody would just go with the flow, do what feels good, and all get naked and get in a pile, the world would probably be a better (and not to mention, more fun) place. facelick :D

I always thought that bi-curious meant just that....curious about exploring it. But seeing how we've only played with couples we met at dances or on vacation...we really didn't know how they would classify themselves in an online ad. Sounds like bi-curious has different meanings to different people as seen here in the responces. So, maybe, you...Mrs. NorthIndy Couple, have just run into a little bad luck.

A little about us.....Tammy has always considered herself straight. While we were at Hedo III this winter, she grabbed me one day and pointed to this beautiful woman and said "...if there is a woman that could make me bi-sexual....there she is" :kissface: Well, lo and behold, this woman ends up seducing her and Tammy had her first taste of a woman. Since then, if the woman half of the couple goes down on her, she has always returned the favor facelick ....just doesn't initiate it. She doesn't consider herself bi-sexual or even bi-curious as she often says " I just love a big hard cock too much", but she will return a favor ;) .

Brett (and Tammy)