Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict TheSwingerSet's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    swingerset

Default Unicorns

Are they really unicorns anymore, whenever I look at some of the sites I see more and more single bi females. Has it gotten to the point where being a bi female is accepted enough that they are able to express themselves and honestly look for what they want?

A little back story that led me to seeing this trend.

We took a two year break from hosting events (life just got in the way) and we cut way back on our own play time as well. Well we hosted our first event in March 2011 and we could not believe the number of SBiF that asked for info on the party. And most of them came too Since then we have had 4 or 5 want to play with us. We have always been lucky when searching out the unicorn but this is way beyond what we ever experienced before.

Comments?
    Happy swinging!!
    Kent & Leah
    All pleasure no pressure!!

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    sk_forfun

Default Re: Unicorns

Based on what we have seen, the majority of single bi girls on the various sites in our area are fake. There are some that are real, but they are still the rarity. There seems to always be a few at the club we've been to. I still think that 3 or 4 single bi girls at a club with 75+ couples, most of whom are looking for unicorns, is still a unicorn

Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

You know, now that you mention it, in the last few months, I have noticed a lot more of the "newest members" in our area on S.L.S. have been single bi females. Since we don't actively pursue single bi females, I couldn't tell you how real or serious they are about the lifestyle. At first glance, their profiles generally look legitimate enough though.
    You can tell how much a woman likes you by her feet. If they're behind her ears, she REALLY likes you.

Swingers Board Addict Coupleerotic22's Avatar
    Status
    M. Male - MrsCoupleErotic's other half

At a couple parties I noticed unicorn "herds". They seem to come together in herds of 2-3 and leave together. I can't say I have noticed them spending much time with anyone but other unicorns.

Perhaps they are becoming more common to see, but are more interested in other unicorns than couples, or even males. Now that I write that, I guess I would wonder if some of them are even bi. So would they really be unicorns?
    "So let us begin anew - remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness” JFK

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    BigNikkiBig

Big Nikki here.

Before husband John and I met, I never went swinging. Too bad, really, I would have made a great Unicorn -- voracious appetite, and confident enough to not need wing (wo)men. But it was not to be.

-- Big Nikki
    I'm not orthogonal, but I am oblique

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

Well, we havent been around long enough to really chart a difference, but there are quite a few single Bi Females around where we are. Much more common than single straight females, although there are some of those around too.

To be honest I believe they congregate. One site in particular has quite a few of them on it, and most of them are looking for play quite often.

The difference (from what Ive seen) is that a lot of them aren't looking for couple play with unknown couples from the outset. So the couples that come into the scene expecting to find the single bi female will say "there arent any!" when in fact there are, it's just that a good percentage of them prefer to play with other singles first and want more of a comfort level before they hit it up with couples.

Swingers Board Addict TheSwingerSet's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    swingerset

Quote Originally Posted by MN Tom View Post

The difference (from what Ive seen) is that a lot of them aren't looking for couple play with unknown couples from the outset. So the couples that come into the scene expecting to find the single bi female will say "there arent any!" when in fact there are, it's just that a good percentage of them prefer to play with other singles first and want more of a comfort level before they hit it up with couples.
    See this is where we have seen a big difference, The ones who we have met and played with are looking for the safety a couple provides, plus it gives them the best of two worlds, they get a female for bi play and a male for straight sex and combinations of both.
    Happy swinging!!
    Kent & Leah
    All pleasure no pressure!!

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

Swingerset, that might be more aptly put than I did.

Maybe I failed to describe it properly

What Im seeing is the new bi females aren't very responsive to the couples who seemingly pounce on them the second they sign up. What they are responsive to is meeting the couple (at an event or whatever) and then playing.

The key to it is the approach. We dont even look for SF's to play with as a couple (mrs tom is straight), yet we've been approached several times. Yes, we talk with them (for friendly fun and also for single play for me), but it's usually not until an event comes up.
    I would agree that most have told us they prefer couples over singles, but the overriding factor is the approach. Aggressive couples turn them off much more than they turn off SM's.

Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by MN Tom View Post
    . . . What they are responsive to is meeting the couple (at an event or whatever) and then playing.
    This is so true. There are some women I regularly see at one particular monthly house party and I have innocently asked, "What's your SLS address?" I get, "pffft, who needs SLS?"

Has Left the Building
    Status
    Single Male

Unicorns?

Status
    Widower

Quote Originally Posted by keven View Post
    Unicorns?
    Unicorns are single bi-sexual women, Keven. They're called this because they are as rare as unicorns.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    —Will Rogers

Swingers Board Guide funcoupledayton's Avatar
    Status
    m. female

We've never actively looked for unicorns, but have met two at a local club. Until recently we only listed "looking for couples" on our profile. One had seen our online profile and knew we'd be at the club so she approached us.

We've never tried contacting a unicorn online, but have noticed there seem to be many new ones on sls. Some though are very young and some have tag lines that are a little creepy like, "stolen kisses are the sweetest" or sound selfish like, "make my every fantasy come true"

Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by funcoupledayton View Post
    We've never actively looked for unicorns, but have met two at a local club. Until recently we only listed "looking for couples" on our profile. One had seen our online profile and knew we'd be at the club so she approached us.

We've never tried contacting a unicorn online, but have noticed there seem to be many new ones on Swing Lifestyle. Some though are very young and some have tag lines that are a little creepy like, "stolen kisses are the sweetest" or sound selfish like, "make my every fantasy come true"
    This matches our experience on all essential points. You don't find unicorns; they find you.
    "I'll be mellow when I'm dead" ~Wierd Al Yankovic

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

Can't say for sure....but I have noticed quite a few of the supposed single biF's are really PFP in disguise (pay for play). This is particularly true on AFF.

Status
    Couple (Male posts)
    SLS Handle
    dontstoporlando

Seems like all the unicorns (but one) we've seen on SLS are free accounts, so getting a response is pretty tough (I think free accounts can only send 5 emails a day). We've not given up hope, but we've stopped hunting. If we find one, we find one.
    You say "oral fixation" like it's a bad thing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast