Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Widower

Default Re: Sex and Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by SluttyWife
    No "M" and sex for me.
    Does anyone here have any experience cooking with marijuana? I'd sure like to know.

;-*
    Many years ago, Slutty Wife, (in Europe), I learned, (but did not ingest, of course), the following:

It's all in the preparation of the shortning. My friends used butter.

Take a bag of weed, (my friends used hashish which was more available), and grind it up real fine in an expresso coffee grinder. (Clean the grinder by putting several helpings of coffee through it and making coffee with it in the morning.)

Melt as much butter as you feel necessary in a saucepan and saute the pot lightly until you think it's about right. Let it cool a bit so it doesn't splatter when you add a cup or two of water. Bring the water to a boil, stirring from time to time and remove it from the fire. Again, let it cool a bit and put it into the refrigerator. The butter will absorb the THC and float on top of the water, which will absorb the impurities. Once the butter has solidified, remove it and throw away the water and the heavier particles that have sunk to the bottom of the pan. The butter will be green.

Use the green butter in your favorite receipe. Fudge works well as does brownies, cake icings, etc. The goal is to mask the flavor of the pot. I once had dinner with a friend who used it in her spaghetti sauce. That did a good job. (I ate my spaghetti plain, of course.)

In Morocco, hemp pollen is mixed with liquified sugar and dried into chunks. It tastes like sweet camel shit. Hmmm... Maybe it was...

The Afghans like to mix hash oil with honey and ground up nuts. It tastes a lot better than camel shit but not as good as plain honey and nuts.

The Kashmiris make a sort of heavy biscuit, a cross between an English tea scone and a pecan sandie cookie, but laced with hash oil. They serve it with green tea. Hash oil is much better to cook with but where can one get hash oil in a primitive place like Oklahoma or even California, I suppose?

Why didn't I think of these when we were submitting receipes for the Swingers' Cook Book?

Mr. Alura
    Last edited by Alura; 05-15-2004 at 09:55 PM.
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Status
    Swingle Man

Default Re: Sex and Marijuana

I'm all for modern chemistry to enhance the sexual experience. For me, having a puff before the cloths come off is a good way to put me in a "mellow" state-of-mind. I'm not so "on the edge" and I can last longer before the fireworks go off.
    Every so often, I try to masturbate a large word into conversation, even if I'm not really sure what it means.

Cool Re: Sex and Marijuana

although angel would respond differently on this point (she'll bogart that joint!), i'd have to say that while i love to smoke, and have done so off and on for 35 years, i do not care for extreme body highs that give me the whoozies when i want to try to concentrate on whatever.

i like a few (3-4) tokes of the weed, just enough to put a smile on my face. i feel the same way about alcohol -- that 1-2 drinks are good for me, and more leave me feeling unfomfortably and dizzy. although, oddly, there are rare occasions when i can pound 7-8 absolut martinis in a strictly social situation (w/ the guys after work on a fri.) and remain straight as a slightly bent arrow. (i always take a cab home on those nights...jush in case i'm not as think as i am sober! ha!) i doubt that i do that more than once a year, however. i'm a 2-drink, 4-hit guy for the most part.

also love mj brownies!!! a totally different kind of buzz.

one nice thing about toking and swinging is that it's a good way for people to lose any jitters they night have (body image, meeting new people, trying new things, etc.). why? because when everybody is stoned then everybody is being goofy.

but it does depend on the strength of the weed because some types will blast you off into another galaxy with 3 hits. too high = paranoia, and that's not good for a swinging situation.

a primary rule, however, is respect the house rules. many/most clubs will not tolerate any drug use.

baddog
    Last edited by Baddog and Angel; 06-27-2004 at 09:30 AM.

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

Post Re: Sex and Marijuana

I had a "fuck buddy" girlfriend, that smoked "M", every day. I recall she eventually got her act together and quit. When I was with her sexually, I recall she would give me a few tokes and I would be stoned, orbiting the planet Pluto. Incredible sensations during sex. Electric sweat and mind blowing sexual powers!!! But I got over it...and never had a 'compulsion' to get into the "M" vibe. Perhaps it was that scene in the Woody Allen movie, "Annie Hall", where Diane Keaton absolutely will not have sex with Woody unless she can smoke some pot-much to the annoyance of an insecure Woody Allen. Of course she dumps him a short time later, and we are led to believe she only had sex with him, while she was floating on the enhancement of reefer madness.
    See my other story on 'enhanced drugs for sex'-and learn why I think "natural" is the best-and yet mindblowing sex CAN be induced by sexual drugs-but then an erotic partner or even fantasy can do the same. Almost.
    Last edited by MikePulse; 07-06-2004 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4